Keep the Secret||Pretending You’re Just like Them

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • She seemed to understand that, and didn't even question why. After all, he wasn't a predator, so he wasn't able to take down anything bigger than maybe another of his own species. But right as another inquiry came to mind, the front door opened, and the scent of blood took up residence in the air.

"Lost the kill," the 'new' person stated coldly. "There was a nice one up by the road that I was trying to hide so I could bring you later. Of course, the cougar's back. Took what I already had, too..."

I want you for a lifetime

So if you're gonna think twice, baby

I don't wanna know, baby, I don't wanna know

qwmsy6f.jpg

• "Unfortunately, he did," he replied, gesturing to the gashes on his shirt. There were claw marks behind the loose fabric tears, blood dripping from each one. "He bit my leg, too, but I managed to stop the bleeding there. Mostly. Still hurts. He took the few pieces of small prey I caught, and the roadside kill I found, as well. Vile creature..."

qwmsy6f.jpg

• She snorts, narrowing her eyes when she heard what that beast did. “Well, I’ll just ask Iris to pick up some meat in town since she’s here. It’s not as good as fresh kill but I’m not letting you back out there until your wounds are properly treated. You’re not allowed to die on me for any reason.”

• Arydor sighed. "Yes, ma'am. I understand. But this time he said he'll be back to finish the job. I just wanted to stop back to let you know what happened." There was fear in his voice when those three words were spoken. Finish the job. Were they dealing with an assassin or something?

"I'll be able to take care of him, I'm sure, but until then... well..."

qwmsy6f.jpg