Keep the Secret||Pretending You’re Just like Them

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!

• Alright. So where're we starting this?

I want you for a lifetime

So if you're gonna think twice, baby

I don't wanna know, baby, I don't wanna know

qwmsy6f.jpg

• (I can, at least to the best of my ability. And sorry about my slowness today. I had some lunch and then went to finally see Infinity War in theaters on the last day)

Just another day. Shane is strolling through town, purchasing some groceries. However, a rainstorm decided to come in pouring heavily. The male sighs, holding his plastic bag as he stood under the awning at the door of the store. “Dammit... I forgot my umbrella.” He muttered in annoyance, looking for his car so he can prepare to sprint to it.

• //Oh, it's fine. I had things to do. My dad's birthday was today.

And in the moment after he complained about his lack of protection against the falling droplets, a young woman would appear. It was hard to make much out about her except for her inherent lack of care about the rain. She had an umbrella, strapped to a belt loop on the capris she wore, but she certainly wasn't using it. It did seem like, with both hands in the kangaroo pocket of her sweatshirt, she was trying to protect something-- possibly a phone.

As she slowly grew closer, a pair of white straps crossing her face from where her hair covered her eye would become apparent. But she stopped enjoying the rain when she realized he was there.

Rolling her eyes lightly, Dyani made her way to the awning, unclipping the umbrella as she approached.

"Seems like you don't want to get wet," she commented, opening the umbrella to hold it out to him. "Here. The rain's been constant lately, I only use this when it's really bad out." She paused a moment, glancing around the parking lot. Nobody else was heading in from or our towards their cars. It wasn't usually quiet like this.

"If you want, I can make sure you don't end up taking a bath in rainwater."

qwmsy6f.jpg

• Dyani shook her head. "Nah, there's nothing I need to do at this second. I have plenty of time," she chirped, before making a move like she was going to close the umbrella. "That is, unless you want to get wet..."

qwmsy6f.jpg

• She offered a light grin. "Exactly. Come on, then-- let's at least keep the bag dry," she chirped. "Oh, and before I forget, I'm Dyani. It's nice to meet you," she said, opening her visible eye. "And... You would be...?"

qwmsy6f.jpg

• Dyani snorted a little. "Run? Nope, we aren't running," she replied, shaking her head. "Running causes slips, which cause broken eggs. We walk." Now holding the umbrella in place, she made her way towards the mustang he had pointed out.

"Also, I wasn't expecting a surname, too. Mine's Ayala," she then said quietly. Of course, the name didn't strike a bell, but it didn't seem... wolflike. But maybe that wasn't too bad-- could just be from another land, right?

qwmsy6f.jpg

• She tilted her head lightly, spinning the umbrella a tiny bit. "Which part? The running, or the surname?" she asked, curiosity ringing in her voice.

qwmsy6f.jpg