~ When Worlds Collide ~

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • Captain Corbin 'Crush' Craul - Earth 2609 (Portal AU) - Hand to Hand combat, Tactics, Weaponry

_

Carter Andrew 'Cat' Tonkinese - Earth 55 (Cat World) - Cat-like Reflexes and Agility, Claws, Feral Growth

"A.. warrior? Roy, is he a bad person in your world?" He asked, as he settled into an offensive stance, his hand near his bandanna, ready to whip it out.

Artem Nicholai Tesla - Earth 710 (No Electricity) - Lightning Magic and Various Inventions

"Really?" Art asked, taking a seat at a table and holding out his arm so Frost could climb from his shoulder to the table to inspect the notes. "I mean, I suppose it's not that common in my world either. I haven't met anyone else with my abilities. But at least with his notes I've... made some innovations of my own."

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Writing!

tumblr_muy3uoMraF1skd41vo1_1280.png

• "You have no idea." Roy growled. "Can't we all be at peace? Must everything end in violence?" Finitevus held his hands out amicably. "I apologize for my past aggressions toward you, and of my people towards yours." it sounded sincere enough, but his mocking expression never changed.

Quotev Profile: https://www.quotev.com/27683203

Join us fellow weirdos!

Deputy of the Weirdos owned by Losty

Best Geometry Dash song EVER!

I am apparently owned by Sir Moneybags

Special doggos!

?VNcd4=platform.png?VZc4y=platform.png?VnCVz=platform.png?VnCLD=platform.png?VnCVs=platform.png?YCCWL=platform.png

"Remember that no one can tell you who you truly are. You are stronger than you think." -Tai the Charizard, Red's Rescue

"No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, still the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!"-MercyMe, Flawless

I will miss you forever Grandpa, 1942-2015

• The guard rolled his eyes "Yes Yes, I guessed it was Magic. I was more curious how it affected the cages. That storekeeper claimed he had a magic nullifying field." Ana frowned at the guard "But then... How?" The guard turned "Didn't you hear me, I was asking the little mage, not you."

• Lily hummed with thought. "It depends how strong the shield is and if it was made to prevent the creatures magic or a wizards."

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • Marcus has started a new page in his journal: The Far Realm

He looked over at the manuscript and started taking notes.

The source he was reading read:

“The Far Realm exists entirely outside all reality. Kept apart from mainstream existence by Yggdrasil, the World Tree, it is a place utterly unknowable to the human mind. Even demons and gods wither before it.”

Marcus’ eyes widen. Yggdrasil? What’s that? He jotted down notes.

• Raanan reached out to just Marcus. 'Be careful, child,' he said softly, voice full of mourning.

Derek wandered around the market, looking at the different stores from his perch. He kept feeling weird hints of other emotion spirits, but something was missing. they just felt wrong, empty... The feelings were coming from the same place, so he cautiously made his way there. it was a small, shady looking shop tucked into an alleyway. the feelings were so strong, he'd never felt this many spirits on one place before. the unmarked shop looked dangerous, but he just couldn't help himself. He transformed and opened the door, to find a shop filled with... bottles? glowing bottles of all shapes and sizes filled the shelves lining the walls, and were piled into little boxes. he picked one up. why does it smell like emotion spirit, have their aura?

"Oh, hello friend!" the shopkeeper said, startling Derek. He hadn't even noticed the man among this overloud of emotions surrounding him. "That's a fine one you have there! pure emotional essence, harvested from only the finest of spirits!"

"H- Harvested?" Derek squeaked, taking a step back. "How?"

*eats cookies stressfully*

• Captain Corbin 'Crush' Craul - Earth 2609 (Portal AU) - Hand to Hand combat, Tactics, Weaponry

_

Carter Andrew 'Cat' Tonkinese - Earth 55 (Cat World) - Cat-like Reflexes and Agility, Claws, Feral Growth

"Who are you then?" Carter asked, aware that Roy had said he was a threat. And Carter trusted Roy.

Artem Nicholai Tesla - Earth 710 (No Electricity) - Lightning Magic and Various Inventions

"Like these." He hadn't shown them off, but he unstrapped a pair of what looked like long wrist warmers with a number of dials and knows and buttons on it, showing them to Frost. "I call them Redirectors. They... manage my powers. Absorb and redirect power spikes, help me aim thrown lightning, adjust the power of my lightning." He listed, clicking buttons and twisting things. "I've found that lightning travels very well through metal and water. I call these materials 'Travellers', and have built my Redirectors out of highly Traveled metals." He pulled the vial of purified water from Ranaan's portal hub out. "Except this water doesn't seem to let lightning travel through it. It is as untraveled as glass, which is very resistant to my powers."

• "I would think your fox friend here already told you about me. But that does not seem to be the case. You may call me Dr. Finitevus." Finiteness replied. Roy's tail-tip twitched at his condescending tone, but he remained silent apart from a low growl that rumbled in his throat.

Join us fellow weirdos!

Special doggos!

?VNcd4=platform.png?VZc4y=platform.png?VnCVz=platform.png?VnCLD=platform.png?VnCVs=platform.png?YCCWL=platform.png

"Remember that no one can tell you who you truly are. You are stronger than you think." -Tai the Charizard, Red's Rescue

"No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, still the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!"-MercyMe, Flawless

• Jewel wandered through the library, looking at the different books. she picked them at random, and ended up with a couple fairy tale books, a mathematics textbook, two books of magic spells, and a strange book with a cover made of some kind of living flesh. She saw marcus reading, and decided to sit at the table nest to him and start reading her books.

*eats cookies stressfully*

• Marcus saw the flesh-book and goes back to reading up on the Far Realm. It was a pretty weighty grimoire, it would take months maybe even years to get into all of it.

He wondered if he could just steal the books...

He decides to just reach each sections synopsis and a few critical segments and take notes on those.

• "Conductors." she amended. "Those are called conductors. In my world, at least." Frost studied the devices. They were a bit rudimentary by her standards. Impressive though, with all things considered. She looked up at the vial. "I may know why... where did you get that water from?"

_

"A.. Doctor? Like a medicine man?" Carter asked. Doctors were nice people, in his tribe. Goddess Bastet had given them many useful herbs, and Carter would be hesitant to admit that knowledge of medicine was more his brother's specialty.

"Conductors..." Art said slowly, letting the word sit in his mouth. "What an interesting word. Much better than Travelers." He set the vial down, uncorking it for Frost. "Some of the water from the pool Ranaan was pulled from. I did not taste it yet, I feared what it might be contaminated with, surrounding a powerful artifact like him. But I did dip my hands in, and no lightning traveled across the surface. Usually I can make a circle if I touch a... conductor... in both hands. I can feel my own power flowing through. But this water I could not feel the flow."

• "Hmm, more like...a scientist, per se." Finitevus said, ignoring Roy's eye roll. "Yet I did help those in need of my assistance, primarily my own people, but still..." "As in you helped your people fight mine." Roy growled.

Join us fellow weirdos!

Special doggos!

• The guard shrugged "Eh, as far as I know, it's his own fault for lying about it..." He rubbed his forehead, before looking around "Look, kid. I'm gonna cut you some slack and let you go. As for you..." He turned to Ana "Normally, it's a fine for lying, but I really can't be bothered with the paperwork, and honestly? I hated the guy for the way he treats those animals anyway. Just make sure you all keep out of trouble now, okay?"

• Lily beamed. "Okay. Oh! Is it okay if I gather the loose creatures and take them with me? My daddy tends to all sorts of creatures and releases them back into their homes if possible. That way they won't endanger anyone."

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.

_

Artifact: Thief's Gloves - Hermes (Fractured) - Sound Absorbtion (Self)

Carter relaxed his stance. Roy's pose still worried him, the tensed, tight pose of a warrior, ready to fight. But if all they were going to do was talk... "Friends, let us not make a scene." He said, trying to defuse the situation somewhat quietly. People were beginning to stare.

"Pure?" He said, swishing the vial of water on the table, ensuring not a drop fell. "As in it was boiled to kill bacteria?" He asked, referring to the now common practice of sterilization on his world.