~ When Worlds Collide ~

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Captain Corbin 'Crush' Craul - Earth 2609 (Portal AU) - Hand to Hand combat, Tactics, Weaponry

Crush hated the look on her face; it was hard for him to see Twilight, and yet... not the one he knew. He decided he'd leave out the fact that their Twilight had married him, especially as this Twilight looked a bit younger, more like Twilight when she was woken up. "Yeah..." Crush said morosely. "You, er, she sacrificed herself to stop GLaDOS from gaining full control of the Cores and the Lab. She saved us, bought us time to prepare and fight back."

Cat and Mr. T - Earth 55 (Cat World) - Cat-like Reflexes and Agility, Claws, Lion-hearted Merge
    "You better now friend?" Carter asked, watching the fennekin dry off.

Nicholas Tesla - Earth 710 (No Electricity) - Lightning Magic and Various Inventions
    _

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Writing!

tumblr_muy3uoMraF1skd41vo1_1280.png

• "Fine." Roy grunted. "I've done much training, but I don't swim much."

Links:

Deputy of the Weirdos owned by Losty

Best Geometry Dash song EVER!

I am apparently owned by Sir Moneybags

Special doggos!

?VNcd4=platform.png?VZc4y=platform.png?VnCVz=platform.png?VnCLD=platform.png?VnCVs=platform.png?YCCWL=platform.png

"Remember that no one can tell you who you truly are. You are stronger than you think." -Tai the Charizard, Red's Rescue

"No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, still the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!"-MercyMe, Flawless

I will miss you forever Grandpa, 1942-2015

• Captain Corbin 'Crush' Craul - Earth 2609 (Portal AU) - Hand to Hand combat, Tactics, Weaponry

_

Cat and Mr. T - Earth 55 (Cat World) - Cat-like Reflexes and Agility, Claws, Lion-hearted Merge
    Carter nodded. His people weren't scared of water, and in fact were desperate for it in their desert wasteland. "

Nicholas Tesla - Earth 710 (No Electricity) - Lightning Magic and Various Inventions

"Of course they are," Nick sighed, rubbing his head. "So, if they're trapped within objects, how will we know that they are... whatever you are? Do you even know where they are?"

• Twilight looked down in thought as she processed that. "That... That's so strange."

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • "This is where Silver, Storm, or Boulder would be helpful." Roy grunted with a twitch of his tail. The three high-ranking warriors, Silver the Lucario, Storm the Buizel, and Boulder the Lycanroc, all had a special power that could let them sense other people, and even powerful artifacts, though their powers varied by person(with Silver being the strongest)

Links:

Special doggos!

?VNcd4=platform.png?VZc4y=platform.png?VnCVz=platform.png?VnCLD=platform.png?VnCVs=platform.png?YCCWL=platform.png

"Remember that no one can tell you who you truly are. You are stronger than you think." -Tai the Charizard, Red's Rescue

"No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, still the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!"-MercyMe, Flawless

• 「 playing alone — in your fantasy world 」

Gavin had fallen through a portal mid heist, Ryan beside him. Ryan had let out a surprised yell and had tried to grab Gavin, but the ‘brit’ had fallen too fast, leaving Ryan to stand there and stare. Gavin himself watched as he started to fall, before getting entangled into a tree and getting stuck. Gavin tried to get himself on unstuck, but it was all in vain.

"Oi! Anyone out there! I’m stuck in a bloody tree!" He called out, his british accent more prevalent than usual.

Riven was used to portal hopping, after all they were a weilder of a Keyblade. So when they saw a mysterious portal open they summoned Time’s Keeper and walked into the portal. They walked straight into grass and looked around the lake, seeing more people and portals. Soon the portals were gone and it seemed everyone was congregating. The lime dressed weilder shifted their grip on their keyblade and began to make their way over to find out what was happening.

Aevion had been resting, waiting for the next mission when the portal had just taken her away from the commons room. The Galran wuickly turned herself around and barely landed on her feet, tail lashing. The aliean had watched people gathering on the oppostie shore line and had watched, finally deciding to walk over

I MADE CHANGES THAT WENT UNNOTICED

SANG SONGS FOR DEAF EARS HEED

• Twilight looked up hearing another british voice other than her own and Wheatley's. "Hello?" She called back, looking up into the trees where the person had said they were stuck.

Molly glanced up as well, looking for the person.

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • Roy's ears twitched, and he stiffened and looked in the direction of the voice, his tail-tip twitching. Rock? he wondered. The dire wolf warrior spoke with such an accent.

Links:

Special doggos!

• "You'll probably be able to tell them apart from regular objects once you're close if they're powerful enough, because we tend to glow, or effect the area around us, and other magic stuff like that. And when someone uses one word gets around pretty quickly!" Raanan said "but, uh, yeah, i can't tell which dimension to go into, or where to look exactly... it's gonna be really hard..."

*eats cookies stressfully*

Gavin was trying his best to wiggle free of the bracnches, slowly sliding off, then he realized what an utter mistake that would be with how flipping high up he was.

"Yes Hello! Got sucked through a portal and landed in a tree! Rather not slip out and break my neck!" Gavin called out. Never mind the fact he was immortal and had a quick respawn rate, death sucked

• Roy also walked over, slinging his shorts over his shoulder. He had experience in climbing trees, though he normally saved that for gray foxes, and he was a red one.

Links:

Special doggos!

• Twilight watched everyone gather to try to help Gavin down.

_

_

Nick heard the yells, oh yes he did. They were hard to ignore. But he tried, to no avail, to cloud them out and keep thinking and asking this... thing questions. "So, you can what? Make portals?" Nick inferred, judging by the land this rock was stuck in. If this realm made portals frequently, the Ranaan wouldn't be here.

"Please Actually catch me." Gavin called out to the voice offering to catch him. The hacker would let go and slip from his branch, hurtling towards the ground as he screwed his eyes shut. He hated that this was a potential death for him. He hated that he had to trust the words of someone outside his makeshift family