~ When Worlds Collide ~

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • Captain Corbin 'Crush' Craul - Earth 2609 (Portal AU) - Hand to Hand combat, Tactics, Weaponry

Crush hated the look on her face; it was hard for him to see Twilight, and yet... not the one he knew. He decided he'd leave out the fact that their Twilight had married him, especially as this Twilight looked a bit younger, more like Twilight when she was woken up. "Yeah..." Crush said morosely. "You, er, she sacrificed herself to stop GLaDOS from gaining full control of the Cores and the Lab. She saved us, bought us time to prepare and fight back."

Cat and Mr. T - Earth 55 (Cat World) - Cat-like Reflexes and Agility, Claws, Lion-hearted Merge
    "You better now friend?" Carter asked, watching the fennekin dry off.

Nicholas Tesla - Earth 710 (No Electricity) - Lightning Magic and Various Inventions
    _

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Writing!

tumblr_muy3uoMraF1skd41vo1_1280.png

• "Fine." Roy grunted. "I've done much training, but I don't swim much."

Quotev Profile: https://www.quotev.com/27683203

Join us fellow weirdos!

Best Geometry Dash song EVER!

I am apparently owned by Sir Moneybags

Special doggos!

?VNcd4=platform.png?VZc4y=platform.png?VnCVz=platform.png?VnCLD=platform.png?VnCVs=platform.png

"Remember that no one can tell you who you truly are. You are stronger than you think." -Tai the Charizard, Red's Rescue

"No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, still the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!"-MercyMe, Flawless

I will miss you forever Grandpa, 1942-2015

• "No, not all my people are rocks. their souls are trapped in quite a variety of objects." rannan said, his voice much clearer now.

Jewel came closer to roy, and stared at the stone.

*eats cookies stressfully*

• Captain Corbin 'Crush' Craul - Earth 2609 (Portal AU) - Hand to Hand combat, Tactics, Weaponry

_

Cat and Mr. T - Earth 55 (Cat World) - Cat-like Reflexes and Agility, Claws, Lion-hearted Merge
    Carter nodded. His people weren't scared of water, and in fact were desperate for it in their desert wasteland. "

Nicholas Tesla - Earth 710 (No Electricity) - Lightning Magic and Various Inventions

"Of course they are," Nick sighed, rubbing his head. "So, if they're trapped within objects, how will we know that they are... whatever you are? Do you even know where they are?"

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Writing!

tumblr_muy3uoMraF1skd41vo1_1280.png

• Twilight looked down in thought as she processed that. "That... That's so strange."

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • Ana looked up from Twilight, frowning "So... Anything could be one of... your people. And I'd hope you know how to distinguish, or else we're going to spend a very, very long time searching, it would appear.

Why would anyone read this? I mean, if you did, go you. If not... Why am I even writing this then. Hmm. Well, now what... Ooh, I know! Dolphin are mammals and Whales are too... Wait, no everyone knows that... Damn. Uhm... Click this, I guess? IDK, now I'm just lost... Well, this was fun, wasn't it? Bye now.

• "This is where Silver, Storm, or Boulder would be helpful." Roy grunted with a twitch of his tail. The three high-ranking warriors, Silver the Lucario, Storm the Buizel, and Boulder the Lycanroc, all had a special power that could let them sense other people, and even powerful artifacts, though their powers varied by person(with Silver being the strongest)

Quotev Profile: https://www.quotev.com/27683203

Join us fellow weirdos!

Best Geometry Dash song EVER!

I am apparently owned by Sir Moneybags

Special doggos!

?VNcd4=platform.png?VZc4y=platform.png?VnCVz=platform.png?VnCLD=platform.png?VnCVs=platform.png

"Remember that no one can tell you who you truly are. You are stronger than you think." -Tai the Charizard, Red's Rescue

"No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, still the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!"-MercyMe, Flawless

I will miss you forever Grandpa, 1942-2015