I DO LOVE YOU — p, beekit

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • THREAD HUB ✦ ✧ ✦ — The nights in RiverClan used to be so serene to the older kit with the sounds of running water and owls that made their presence known. However with the recent turn of events and how badly her and her siblings had been affected, she was beginning to lose the joy in the peaceful nights of RiverClan, each night only growing worse and worse for her as she would begin to lose the hours of sleep that kept up her spirits and energy, now only dreading to wake up in the morning due to feeling as drained as could be. If it hadn't been for her ravaging amongst the freshkill pile everyday then she would look as though she hadn't slept in a solid moon with her fur slightly ragged and messy and her eyes struggling to stay awake. She wanted to sleep but the thoughts had consumed her brain like a plague and so far she had no hope of being cured. Her eyes had desperately craved a good nights sleep but it seemed as if all hope for that was hopeless now. Her eyes trailed from the nursery walls and outside at the very few warriors that had been staying up late like her, talking among themselves or just watching the night sky and thinking.

Heatherkit right now had yearned to stretch her legs and get out of the cramped and crowded nursery walls, a sigh escaping as she got to her paws and looked over to her other littermates. Her eyes narrowing against the darkness of the nursery, moving her head so the moonlight would capture among Beekit's tabby pelt. She had noticed how bad her brother had been feeling lately and it seemed as if he needed someone to confide in. She couldn't lie, she cared for all her siblings deeply, maybe even the ones in BloodClan as well. Frankly, she would never speak those words aloud for the others to hear. As far as she could feel, her siblings in BloodClan were of no kin to her. Her paws shifted against the ground as she lifted one up, moving it to gently prod Beekit's light and frail frame. "Beekit? Hey, Beekit. Wake up." She whispered to him softly, trying hard not to wake up the others in the nursery. If his frame had began to stir, the kit would take a step back. "Can you come with me outside the nursery? I don't want to be in here right now." She muttered, a slight hint of anger in her voice. Through those words all she could think about was the suffering her siblings were going through and the reveal of Bluefrost and Blahkenmuro being their parents. The one action that had seemed to stem it all.

BEEKIT --

unrulythoughts_simple_shaded_large_art_by_octoberstars-dcev81w.png?width=450&height=278

*:・゚✦ — SECRET LETTERS TO MY LOVER

• he didnt sleep too often. since the day he had been born, lies and nightmares were what he knew. so the small bits he did sleep, they never lasted long. whether it was because whatever happened in the nightmare had killed him, or if he just had gotten woken up didnt even matter to him. he must knew that it was not gonna last long, and good sleep was something he was missing out on. when he felt the nudge of his sister, his tail tip slightly tapped, as if he was trying to ignore her. he wasn't even sleep anymore. beekit had long since been up and he was trying to go back to sleep. but when heather continued to pursue him waking up, his head groggily lifted, as his ears twitched as he blinked at his sister. he nodded as heatherkit's slightly anger laced voice. he pushed onto his paws, wincing slightly as he limped outside of the nursery, following heather. "are.. are you alright? you seem... upset." he murmured as he settled into a position where he could stand without hurting his leg more than it had already been hurting.

"BE CAREFUL WITH ME" & TAGS(no current link)

THE ONLY MAN, BABY, I ADORE

I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING, WHAT'S MINE IS YOURS

played by scar.

• THREAD HUB ✦ ✧ ✦ — Was she alright? Could she really define herself as alright. She always had this aching in her chest ever since she learned about the secret and with her sibling getting hurt left and right, she wasn't sure it she could protect him any longer. She would feel so bad if he had left too early just because she couldn't provide the protection Beekit needed. Her eyes trailed to Beekit, the silence hanging in the air as she studied him over, her eyes trailing down to his broken leg. That was because she couldn't be there for him. She then moved her eyes to look over to the freshkill pile, resisting the urge to grab a fish off of it and ravage into it, even though she wasn't hungry in the slightest. She shifted her paws and got back to the question Beekit had asked her. "Not really. I mean not really to feeling alright. I just want to be able to protect you and Riverkit, Stormykit, but I feel like I'm failing you and them." Speaking her worries out loud, to her they seemed small compared to what Beekit had been through the last few days and instantly she felt silly. Clearing her throat, the silver torbie moved on to speak something else. "How's your uh, leg?" Heatherkit questioned as her eyes looked towards his leg for a brief moment and then back up to her brothers face.

unrulythoughts_simple_shaded_large_art_by_octoberstars-dcev81w.png?width=450&height=278

*:・゚✦ — SECRET LETTERS TO MY LOVER

• a frown formed on beekits face. he felt bad that heatherkit had been pushing herself to protect him to much. he knew that she said said all of them, but riverkit and stormykit werent the ones who meede dot be protected. beekit was. he was. he was such a fucking burden on his sisters, and nothing felt worse than that. first it was his constant fear of anything that moved or made a loud noise, then him starving himself and passing out, and now it was his leg. his stupid leg cause he decided to let his guard down and play with pebblepaw for one day. well, less on learned on that one, but he needed to find a way to make heatherkit stress less about him."I wish you wouldn't... stress. I know you said that... that you stress about riverkit and stormykit but that's not true. all of you look out for me. i'm the burden of the litter, i.... i know that. and.. i dont know if i told you guys how appreciative i am of you guys. even if I am a trainwreck." he breathed out, twitching his nose slightly, as he moved into a sitting position. when heatherkit moved to ask about his leg, as a change of subject, he just pushed the partial smile on his face. "it hurts. but that was my fault. I knew something bad was going to happen but pebblepaw said some stuff and I thought about doing it once wouldn't hurt, and well... well it did... a-anyways, you arent mad at me, right? for... my eating habits..?" he was pretty close to lying saying he wasn't doing it on purpose but part of him was. he could of very well have powered through the nausea but he didnt want to. slowly, he was getting back to eating because he really didnt want to get any more attention than he had already.

"BE CAREFUL WITH ME" & TAGS(no current link)

THE ONLY MAN, BABY, I ADORE

I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING, WHAT'S MINE IS YOURS

played by scar.