We're a{p}athetic and they can't take that away

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • just post a quick description of your character!

(I'm presuming that they start out at the back of the gas station.)

Sans was just chilling on a roof of some crappy shop with his cat that was covered under hia jacket, it was one of those rare days where he waa actually off! Shocking. He chuckled to himself at his little inside joke, about to crack another inside joke to no one but himself when the rain poured all over him. He enjoyed nights like this, beautiful storms and stars and silen- suddenly a loud scream made him shoot up. "Okay maybe not so silent." He teased to himself when he crawled to the edge of the roof, nose high in the air as an attempt to track down the scent. Finally he saw it. A gang he presumed and an man begging for his life. He snorted softly, grinning menacingly at himself. Ooo, this was going to be a fun show indeed. He let out a quiet laugh, sitting on the edge of the roof, feet dangling in the air. He lazily picked up a tiny pebble, throwing it at the man getting beaten. "My, my my. Look what the cat dragged in." He muttered as he stroked the clearly very old black and white cat on his lap. He watched until he caught scent of the leader. An alpha? Nah, beta? No. Something smelt strange about him. Almost like... An omega hiding its scent. He would know. His older sister was an omega who constantly his her scent. "Oh boy. You just get more and more interesting." He grinned at the leader, unsure if the male actually noticed him. He patted the cat, only for it to jump off and start making its way to a nearby apartment. Sans lazily started standing up, jumping down from the roof right on top of the leader which sent them both to the ground. He laughed when he landed on top, ignoring the other's when he gave the other a feral grin. His breath smelt of alcohol. Leaning closely to whisper in the ear like they were best friends. "Why is such a pretty omega out here with all these useless betas? Hmm?" He asked before laughing and breaking away. He started to sing, pulling out a flask from his pocket, trying to drink the remaining liquid in that while swaying away to follow his cay to the apartment.

• The young leader was far to busy interrogating a former member to notice the stranger that had perched himself on the roof to watch. As the rain picked up he gave an irritated huff of annoyance. He hadn't grabbed his jacket so he was quickly drenched. Now soggy and frustrated he pulled out a pistol and cocked it back. "I'm tired of this already..." He fired just after lightning struck and the thunder covered the sound. "So much for hi-" He was cut off with a sharp and started grunt as something or someone landed on top of him.

He heard his men scramble into a panic and before he could react he felt the breath on his ear. The words made his eyes widened slightly as a shiver ran up his spine and his tail fluffed out with nervous anger. "Who the hell do you think you are butting in on someone else's business?!" He snapped as he ran up and grabbed him by the shirt. He ripped him back with quite a bit of force for an omega.

Click link at your own risk: [url=http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=FangedShadow289]don't click this link...[/url]
    Please click this link: www.virtuadopt.com/feed.php?id=3667171

<a href="http://squiby.net/level/9903240">
  • Sans gasped when he was suddenly pulled back. He growled, staring at the man who was literally one centimeter smaller than him, rising to his full height and the black taking over the white of his one eye like it did every few hours. The wind made his hair mess up which revealed his torn wolf ears. The remaining parts of his ears were an ugly sight no doubt about that. "You forget yourself, omega." He snapped, almost immediately grabbing onto the other's wrist. The odd man glared at the other. "I think that I'm the person that could get you into big trouble with your so called gang. Do you think that they will kick you out or kill you?" He asked in a whisper, making sure that the person's eyes never strayed from his bad scarred face. Suddenly he pulled away, or tried to anyways. Damn the omega was strong. How the he'll could an omega be that strong? Well, didn't matter now. "Kidding! If you couldn't tell I get so bored I amuse myself." He said only to get away from the man with the gun. He froze for the third time since he met short, dark and handsome here.

Sans face heated up quickly when he scanned the other once again. He forced his hand out the other's harsh grip. He pulled off his black and red coat, shoving it into the other's arms. "Kid, you should try warming up before you catch a cold." He said, leaning down and picking up his empty flask. Sans almost sobbed when he found no alcohol remaining in it. "You monster! You made me drop it!" He accused despite witnessing the omega kill someone he was more concerned about drinking more and having chocolate. The scarred alpha suddenly grinned menacingly down at the stranger. "Since we are good pals now I have to ask you. Do you know how to cook? Well, it doesn't matter either way. You're coming to my apartment and cooking for me and princess." He stated in a clearly drunk voice. His Russian accent was now so thick and words so slurred that he could barely understandwhat he was saying himself. Sans lazily leaned on the other's shoulder. Without a warning he proceeded to throw up on the other's most likely expensive shoes and the ground. "I regret nothing." He whispered, clinging onto the other a little tighter now.

• Chase tensed and his ears flattened back uneasily. Being this close to the man and getting a clear view was more than enough to unnerve him quite a bit. "Y-you wouldn't dare..." He whispers before the man adds the "kidding" part. He let out a pissed off snarl and his grip tightened. "I have half a mind to shoot you here and now." He growls lowly. As the drunken alpha continued to ramble he was growing more and more agitated. His tail lashed as a result of the anger. "Like hell I'd go anywhere with-" He cut off and jumped back as the man got sick on his shoes. He growled and curled his lip in disgust.

He used the man's jacket to clean them off as much as possible before shoving it in the man's face. "Stupid ass drunk. Go back to your own damn place and sober the hell up." He grumbles as he pushed the man away and headed out with his gang who continuously snickered assad bade joking gagging sounds. He quickly shut them up with a glare obviously annoyed.

Click link at your own risk: [url=http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=FangedShadow289]don't click this link...[/url]

• Sans snickered softly at the younger gentleman throwing his hissy fit. Yep, adorable. He muttered something like 'stupid posh people' under his breath when the stranger walked away. He let out a soft whine when his stomach rumbled. That's it. He needed food and he didn't care where or who gave it to him. Suddenly he fake gasped loudly. "Oh my goodness is this a dead body on the ground? And look a group of people that left their fingerprints all over the body and the scene of the crime?" He all but shouted, doing a stupid dramatic pose before grinning. He slipped out his phone, glaring at the leader's back. "I guess if no one is going to feed me I will have to call the police and see what they can do about this." He said as he tapped some numbers on his phone. He was bluffing, but hopefully that wasn't obvious. He continued to stare at the leader, pretending no one else was there.

Sans narrowed his eyes when he took a cigarette out his pocket and lit it, curious of how his new... Buddy would reply to hus bluff "And, oh my, I think I smell an beta? No. Something perhaps lower than an beta? Hmm, it seems to be coming from your pack." He wondered loudly, voice muffled by holding a cigarette between his lips but it was still very clear. This time He wasn't bluffing. He really would tell the pack about their precious leader. Sans glared at them when he took the cigarette from his mouth and placed the hot part of it on the palm of his hand, making sure it would leave another nasty scar.

• Chase froze midstep step as the other pretty much shouted. He whipped around and stalked back over. He started to draw his gun as hatred flailed in his eyes. He slammed him against the wall and held the pistol point blank to the stranger's head. He gave a flick of his tail and his lackeys quickly started to clean up the scene.

His glare never left the alpha he was holding at gun point. As much as he was wanting to pull the trigger he trying not to let his rage get the best of him. "Say one more fucking word. I dare you." He growls lowly. His gaze didn't waver for a second as he glared into the Alpha's. "I really would love to make you eat a bullet if you are that hungry." He growls threateningly. It didn't help that the man's last comment had his men checking each other in confusion.

• Sans smiled at the other. "Believe me. I tried eating a bullet before. It gave me stomach pains for a month." He stated bluntly. Sans bought one of his hands up to the omega's hand that was holding the gun, lowering it slightly. He leaned closer to the gun, tongue flicking out to lick some fresh blood off the muzzle of it. Sans then pressed a kiss onto the other's palm, smirking when he watched him through his eyelashes. "Are you gonna kill me? Please, be my guest. I've tried that before with my own gun and knife. I'm too much of a coward to actually pull the trigger or cut too deep. So go on, punk, do it." He hissed, biting into the other's hand that was holding the gun to try surprising the other enough to pull the trigger. Sans snickered softly when he drank the blood, he lightened up after a few second, humming when he pulled away. "Heh. Let's see who is faster, hmm? My mouth vs your gun. If you shoot me I think you'll be doing me a favour." He snickered, peaking over the other's shoulder to glance at all the other people cleaning up apparently.

• The omega tensed at the man's reaction. Was he some kind of psychopath? " He couldn't help but wonder as the man spoke. This man was quickly starting to unnerve him severely and he got distracted by his own thoughts as he tried to calculate his options. He was snapped out of it with a hiss of pain as the stranger bit down onto his hand hard enough to draw blood. He ripped his hand away and held it close as he just stared at the man in unnerved surprise. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He hissed out. He didn't think twice about putting a couple of his men between himself and what ever kind of maniac this man was. "Yeah no. I don't want anything to do with you." He grumbles as he tries to tend to the bite as well as he could in this situation.

• Sans smiled. It was a shame he had to feed his car and get something to eat

He straightened up, now was his chance to escape. "Well, omega, it was nice seeing you, however, I believe I have a princess to feed. Also, since you're not going to help me commit suicide or feed me I think that I will take my leave." He snickered, turning around and walking away, waving as he went. "Oh! By the way." He turned around, flashing them a feral grin. "The pill is wearing off." He said before taking another step back so he was facing the wall. He started humming when he climbed up the roof again. He took out another cigarette out, lighting it up while watching the gang as the sirens came closer. Sans this time smiled at the leader, not threatening but this time it have the impression that he was pulling a joke and the joke was on the omega. Now the omega had two choices, go with him or get caught or get in trouble with the gang. Every second he stood watching the people he felt himself tense up when the sirens got closer. How? He glanced at his phone. No record of calling them. Oh, this just becomes more and more interesting. A snitch? No, maybe another person that had witnessed this?

His eyes narrowed. There was no way the gang could escape now. Sans laughed, actually skipping all the way to a cat that was sitting a foot away from him on the very ledge of the roof. He held out his arms, humming in appreciation when the white and black cat with one ear and a pretty pink, sparkly collar jumped inside his arms. Sans's remaining ears tried to flatten when the car meowed angrily at him. "I'm sorry princess. I know you want food." He said nervously as he started to walk away, his own scarred tail curling behind him. Sans giggled, yes, giggled when the cat headbutted him, not realising that he was still in earshot and actually very much still near the gang when he started squealing over his old cat. "Who is a good boy? You're a good boy! I'm going to give you lots and lots of treats until you get fatter than a cloud! You're so cute! Yes you are!" He said in the sweetest of voices to the purring cat his own tail now bushy with happiness.

• Case tensed as he heard the approaching sirens and his gang turned on him now being able to tell exactly what he was as the pill started to wear off just like the man had said. "Fucker stalled just long enough didn't he?..." He mumbles to himself. He gave the command to scatter which his gand surprisingly still followed. He himself copied the strange man's holds and quickly made it to the roof and ducked down as the cruisers came into view. He glared at the man's back but didn't move from his spot where he was practically laying down in his attempt to hide. The rain hopefully would help his scent fade away enough for them to think he was long gone. "Damn idiot had to go and ruin everything I worked so hard tof create..." He whispers to himself, extremely upset at the present situation.

• Sans turned to the other man on the roof. He let his cat jump off and walked closer to the omega. His gaze was soft when he kneeled down, picking up the other's hand. "Hey pal, you can just claim that I am the omega and I left my scent all over you. We were touching enough." He offered, leaning down to slowly force the stranger to stand up. Without a warning Sans threw the omega over his shoulder, running and jumping from roof to roof. He grinned when he finally escaped the sirens, setting the other in the ground once he reached a tiny house surrounded by dead roses and grass. Sans flinched when the front door shot open. "Sans, spaghetti is ready." An small omega girl screamed at the top if her lungs but froze when she noticed her brother was right in front of her.

"Ooo, a new toy? Well. Food is ready. Actually eat it this time. I um-" a snort of laughter escaped the girl when she stepped out the house and walked outside. She was borderline drunk too. "I think. I have to go and help the circus pack up. We are leaving foe korea tomorrow." The girl said before shooting off into the night.

Sans let out a lazy laugh. "Hey! Looks like I didn't need you to cook for me afterall. Come inside. I believe I keep the pills inside the kitchen in case my sister ever visits me." He said while he nudged the younger omega inside after his cat, Princess, jumped inside. Once they were both inside Sans started to strip his wet clothing, tilting his head back to the omega to give him a lazy wink. "Strip. I'll wash your clothing so they are dry." He said when he moved to work on trying to get his own trousers off, ending up falling around the house and landing on his face. "Heh. Sorry 'bout that." He said while picking himself up and shaking off his trousers.

• The omega just glared daggers at the man as he came over and apparently tried to do something close to an apology. "Kind of hard to say much of anything with cops coming..." He growls quietly, still trying to hide. When he was forced to his feet and dragged off he was tense and struggling before he was set down.

He bristled now furious with the man. "What the hell do you think you are doing dragging me off to who knows where?!" He snapped clearly freaked out and pissed off. He nearly jumped out of his skin as the girl burst out practically screaming out the news. He bristled when she brought up him being a new toy.

Once he was inside of the house he was quick to curl up into the corner and away from the stripping alpha. "Like hell I'd strip down around you..." He grumbles as he curled his tail around himself.

• Sans smirked, he crawled closer to the omega. "Why? Shy?" He asked in a purr, he leaned closer and pressed his forehead against the other's chest. "Look kid. Personally I don't care if you die. However, someone out there cares for you even if you don't know it so I'll be damned if you get sick in my watch." He growled, standing up quickly before walking away. "Plus, you kinda have my puke on your expensive trousers, Posh." He said, using his new nickname he had given the strange omega. Sans slipped away to his bedroom, coming out with a comfy looking trousers and a baggy short sleeve shirt for the omega. "Here. I'll go to the kitchen and find out the damage." He muttered when he pulled on a pair of shorts he had gotten himself out. Sans wasn't ashamed that the shorts he had gotten on were a pastel pink colour, ripped at the front and back and most likely made for girls considering he had stolen it from his older sister. He thought his assets looked great in this, also they were comfy. He then put on some pink fluffy slippers and picked up his old clothing, making his way to the kitchen.

Sans cringed when he saw the food sitting there on the table. He slipped over to it, shivering in disgust when he took a bite. How people messed up spaghetti this much he never knew. Sans hummed softly when he skipped all the way to the booze, filling up his flask with scotch before setting it aside for later. He then set the pills on the table, yawning loudly in the process. "God, I can't believe I missed out on my fourth nap of the day to try helping a brat." He hissed to himself when he started getting out a few ingredients to make vegan cookies.

The fat cat with one torn ear lazily walked to the omega, climbing on him until he was able to sit on the shoulder. He purred when he pressed his head against the other's cheek. Princess meowed loudly when he jumped away, trying to lead the stranger to his empty food bowl.

• The omega didn't move a muscle until the man was in the other room and showed no signs of coming back out. He stood up and stripped down quickly.he pulled on the clothes that were laying next to him just as quickly. There was no way he would be letting an alpha see him nude. Once he was done and felt himself warming up again he curled back up in the corner. It was painfully clear he didn't trust the man who lived here.

After a long moment he hesitantly followed the cat only to change direction. He entered the bathroom and pretty much tore it apart as he took things to disinfect the bite before wrapping it up properly. Only once he was satisfied with that did he cautiously return to following the cat to its dish. "Sorry buddy, I don't know where your food is. Why not pester that poor excuse for an owner?

• Sans frowned when he listened to the omega giving his cat a little speech about how he was a bad owner or something. Hmm, apparently he needed the scotch sooner rather than later. "Well that's not very punny." He said with a pout while he dumped the ingredients inside the large bowl before walking over to the younger man and the meowing cat. "You're a cat, right?" He asked the omega while he silently fed the fat cat. Sans glanced to the stranger, rubbing the back of his neck. "Names Sans, kid." He finally said, grinning when he noticed the omega was in his clothing. He reached over, rubbing and stroking the cat ears like the other was a real cat. "Good boy. You're a big, strong lil' kitty." He praised in a soft and gentle voice, again like the other was another one of his cats. Sans stood up and grinned down at the omega, leaning down and picking him up like he was a princess. He started to walk to the counter, setting the other on it before giving the forehead a peck.

Sans honestly didn't know what he was doing but he remembered when he used to be sick. His sister would make him that cursed spaghetti, set him on the counter with a warm water bottle and kiss his forehead then sing in Russian. Well, if he sang there was a possibility that the omega would go deaf so he was not doing that. He pulled back and got back to mixing the cookie dough. "Can I tell you a secret, posh?" He asked, taking some of the cookie dough off the side of the bowel and licking it with his pierced tongue. "I'm half sugar glider. That's why I made the ringmaster chop my ears off. So no one knew about the weak animal I was mixed with. However, now I realize of how stupid I was. If I still had it I would use it to my advantage." He said while he turned on the oven. "Basically, what I'm tryna get at is maybe bein' an omega and leadin' a gang isn't so bad. You could make people think you're weak to track down the unloyal members and your rival gang or whatever." He suggested, not really sure if he was making sense since he was still half drunk. Sans took out his phone, putting on some jazz for them. "Just remember kid, beauty isn't a bad thing. I should know, because I'm just SO handsome."

• Chase instantly tensed as the man approached them. His tail fluffing up. "I may be a cat but that doesn't mean I want to be treated like on-" He cut off as the man touched his ears. They quickly pinned back and he let out a warning grow. The other didn't seem to care as he got picked up and set on the counter. The second the man moved away he hopped down and moved so that the table was between them. "Stop calling me posh and a kid. My name is Chase and I doubt that we are more than a year apart." He huffed.

He fidgeted a bit before grabbing the suppressants that were still on the table. He quickly took one and relaxed. "Apparently you don't know what gangs do to omegas. I have yet to see any who don't take advantage of them. Including mine." He mumbles. He sighed and looked up at him. "Plus my sent attracts unwanted attention and at times I can't stop it." He mumbles quietly.

• "Posh." Sans used the other's nickname again and walked closer. "You can defend yourself. You just have to prove that you're better than them, which by defeating the previous leader you already did." He went silent after a few moments. "My sister is also an omega. Trust me when I say I know what gangs do to omegas and alphas who stand up for them." He quietly said, eyes blazing when the memories replayed again in his head. The memory that haunted him and his sister forever. Tears filled his eyes when he stumbled backwards to his flask, hands shaking when he took a few gulps of the scotch.

He enjoyed the burn of it and the immediate buzz he was once again feeling. "If you're that worried just claim that I was the omega and I had left my scent on you when I jumped on top of you. I'm a very good actor you know." He whispered when he dropped to his fours, crawling towards the other with the gaze of a predator. "A very good actor indeed." He whispered when he sat on his knees in front of the omega, lifting up the shirt slightly to lick at the other's V-line. He pulled away and laughed. "Yeah, ain't doin' that now. Not till I have an audience, besides, I'm more of an pillow princess." He snickered, winking when he stood up and took the gun in the process. "Ooo, what kind of toy is this?" Sans innocently asked before setting the gun inside one of the kitchen's cupboards. He walked to his oat cookies, setting them on the baking tray then popping it into the oven.

Sans's tail flickered when he set the timer on. Nah, he wouldn't have fun with Chase now. Right now he just wanted cookies and a cuddle buddy. He tilted his head towards Chase. "My bedroom is right next to the bathroom you had your hissy fit in. Make yourself comfortable there. Now. It will get my alpha or whatever scent on you which will get you out my sights quicker." He snapped when he turned to look at the omega.

• Chase watched him closely before quickly jumping away as he licked him. He was beat red and glared at the man. As he huffed he tensed as his gun was taken. "H-hey!" He growled out. He may be decently strong but an alpha could still overpower him if they wanted so when his extra protection was stolen from him he wasn't too pleased. He made sure to remember which drawer it was put into.

"Why the hell would I trust you enough to enter your bedroom when you literally just kidnapped me?" He asks flatly. "You can lock yourself in there if you want but I am staying where I can get away easier if I feel the need to." He huffed and moved to the couch where he plopped down with a frustrated huff. With the alpha having used the rooftops and the heavy rain blurring everything around them he had no idea exactly where they were.

• Sans listened to the other, skipping to the other lazily. He smiled when he noticed the omega sitting on his couch. He jumped on the couch beside Chase, placing his head on top of the lap. "You're too nervous, can't you just relax?" He hummed when he rolled over slightly to grin wolfishly up at the other. "And I wouldn't say I kidnapped you, I would just say helping you get away from the police." He whispered, lifting up the shirt and nuzzling into the stomach playfully. "I have half the mind to try tickling you." He stated, wrapping his arms around Chase loosely. "If I fall asleep will you take the cookies out?" He asked while he once again rolled on his stomach and set his head on the lap. Sans led one of the other's hands to his lower back. The alpha hummed in satisfaction, stretching out happily. "If your gang somehow finds you there is a backdoor. To through there and run to the circus, it's a ten minute walk from here. They will protect you." He ordered softly. Sans's eyes started cosing and breath evening within two minutes, grip loosening on the other's hand.

• Chase flinched as the other jumped onto the couch. He tensed and was just about to jump up when the man set his head in his lap. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He growled out before the other literally fell asleep in just about two minutes. His ears twitched in annoyance but he didn't move. Not for A long moment anyways. He sighed and slowly slipped free before taking the cookies out and shutting off the oven. "I had half a mind to let this place burn...." He mumbles.

The omega sighed and raided the fridge for a glass of milk and started to munch on the fresh cookies that he had set on the table. In all honesty they weren't half bad. He purred quietly as he ate another, then another until almost half of them were gone. With the strange mam asleep he was starting to finally relax. As a result he ended up dozing off in the chair.