WRAPPED IN LOVE - open; two truths and a lie - wt

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • His task had been to make some sort of bonding game with his clanmates and get everyone to kind of know each other he guessed. He didn't form emotional attachments easy and it was hard for him to empathize and to care. Although he tried. Emotions were shallow things within himself and not overflowing like they should be so he struggled. But here he was anyway making his way to the center of the ghost town with cautious steps despite the large vulture following him in the air. He wanted to learn how to get around without leaning on it for help and he focused on listening and hearing what was going on. As the space widened up from the Overgrowth he heard pawsteps of other members and so he sat before calling out. "Two truths and a lie over here! Might be fun."

• GWYNBLEIDD GERALT WILSON

These sorts of things were generally fun, and it brought a grin to his face as he padded over and took a seat near Red.

"You can count me in."

He spoke up eagerly with a snigger, his facial features creasing with the side of the grin he wore. Maybe now he could learn some interesting things about his new friends and family.

I WANT YOU TO FEAR HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME

tumblr_p297p9sTHH1wji6xto2_540.gif

Gwynbleidd Geralt Wilson

White Wolf - Shadow Veil - Cursed to be Sterile

Nightwatcher of the Shadow Veil

Deathstroke x Feliks

Tags

• ❝ BREAKING THE HABIT AND MELTING THE CHAINS ❞

Zephyr's head rose up as he heard another member call out for something called two truths and a lie, something he's never heard of but could only assume it was just as the name suggested. It sounded foolish, but he found himself still getting up and approaching the others. "I...guess I will be okay with playing. It can't be that hard." Zephyr said, electric blue eyes gazing over the one who announced the activity.

❝ I KNOW, THIS IS THE POINT OF NO RETURN ❞

• Two truths and a lie? Sounded good. The hellhound made his way over. "I'll join in too."

//rushed

(c)trexgirl

JUST ANOTHER REGRET, HOPE THAT YOU CAN KEEP IT

tags — roleplayed by: averie

• The male had participated in more truth or lie games then he had enemies - which was a lot. It was a fun and quick game to play when boredom was nigh within a clan, and lacked the tediousness of truth or dare since the embarrassment of your words were down to you and you only. Settling down on one of the low standing roofs, hopeful that it was an uninhabited home because waking up to see a dragon on top of your house couldn't give you a sense of security, Feliks would settle down in preparation for the game. "Joinin' in," he called down, tail draping off of the side of the building.

CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE ONCE JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE

THEN YOU GREW AND BECAME LIKE THE DEVIL HIMSELF

shadow veil -- german shepherd -- supercilious -- tags -- plot -- played by vexxy

• This sounded like enough members to get this game started. After all he didn't want them to be waiting forever to get things started. He shifted his body, feeling the solid ground beneath his paws before he breathed out slowly. "Alright, we shall get started then." The objective of the game was to catch the lie and he frowned a but at the idea of what truthful information he had to give out. Perhaps not something too informative and he gave a light nod of his head as he finished thinking it through. "My mother is Breakdance. I used to be a Scarclanner. And I once traveled to Bloodclan."

• Mother is Breakdance... lived in ScarClan... once traveled to BloodClan. Picking out the lie was a little harder than it looked. If Breakdance was his mother, then there was an extremely high chance that he lived in ScarClan, Feliks remembered the female clearly after all this time as ScarClan had been his first challenge to face as BlizzardClan leader. Naturally he'd won, mainly because the leader at the time had fallen out with BloodClan and it had been all downhill for the God-killing clan from there on out. They'd merged with the Cartel last he remembered, a fitting end for a clan which he'd had bad blood with. There was also travelling to BloodClan however, any AntiClanner who hadn't traveled to BloodClan was clearly quite reserved, so the dragon sensed it was a trick answer or something. Actually I've traveled to the Sanguine Ruins, not BloodClan he expected an answer like that, but would remain taciturn until he gave his final answer. "You haven't traveled to BloodClan,".

shadow veil -- german shepherd -- supercilious -- tags -- plot -- played by vexxy

• RULES WERE MEANT TO BE BROKEN...LIKE BUILDINGS! OR PEOPLE! —

Bulletangel thought for a moment as she approached the group playing a game. She didn't really know that much about everybody in the group yet so she doubted she'd ever get any of the questions right, but it still seemed like fun so she was gonna play anyway. She decided to veer off the first guess and go with another; "I'm gonna say you weren't a Scarclanner."

"Speech"

— AWWW C'MON! WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

☾*: THERE'S A MOMENT IN YOUR BONES WHEN —————

THE FIRE TAKES OVER BLOOD IS RUNNING, HEART IS PUMPING.

SANGUINE RUINS / 12 MONTHS / HELLHOUND / RESIDENT THOT / PENNED BY HikariOtome

• As the guesses came pouring in the male simply listened to what they were. During his own time Bloodclan had been Boodclan and not the Ruins that it was today. The name just didn't sit well with him now and it seemed over the top but he guessed it was something to define themselves by. His paws shuffled against the ground as he turned his head toward Feliks and then to the other animal that had spoken up second before a small smile pulled at his muzzle. Well, at least he had gotten some guesses and one of them was correct. "No, I've never been to the Ruins before. At least not when I lived in Scarclan before moving to Windclan. What do they call themselves now?" He asked with a curious note to his voice before he then focused upon Feliks and nodded or him to start his turn of the game.

• "Wind Haven I believe, haven't heard that much from them though, they like to hide in their hills nowadays,". They were the clan that had technically started the troubles between the Thunderlands and the Shadow Veil, and they were also a clan that he had had bad blood with in younger years. If there was one thing he would've given BoneClan during his time there that wasn't undivided disdain, it was his dislike of WindClan to help even up the toxicity a bit. A big clan that had fallen from grace after a string of unluckiness, that seemed to be a fate of many of the clans that Feliks recalled seeing around when he was hardly a year old. A smirk crept up on the side of black lips, satisfied that his logic has scored him a minor victory in the game as he pondered about some of the options he could list. Everything in the dragon's life seemed preposterous, like he couldn't even make up a lie because he'd seen so many strange things. Fuck it, he'd give serious options for now, curse his sudden but inevitable lack of amusing stories. "I haven't been in a proper relationship for three years, my favourite colour is red and none of my scars are from combat,".

Alas Geralt could not even begin to hazard a guess over the options given by Red, what was BloodClan and ScarClan? The second one didn't even sound real, but oh well, it was his father's turn to have a go and the young wolf pulled a face as he tried to think. Well, he knew some of those scars were from combat because his father was a brave fighter! And surely he must have been in a proper relationship, why else would he exist? Surely his parents were a proper couple, so that just left the colour one, and Feliks always seemed like a blue type of guy.

"The red one is a lie, right?"

Gwynbleidd Geralt Wilson

Deathstroke x Feliks

Tags

• How interesting that they were called a Haven now. Wind Haven. What did that imply exactly? The male didn't know but he was sure that it was much like a sanctuary of some times for others. Regardless he took the information in stride and he tilted his head as he listened to the three lists that were given to him. Feliks had scars? He wouldn't have known it if the other hadn't of said anything about it and so he found it perplexing really. Why wouldn't his scars be from battle? The male didn't know anything about his life and so he sighed a bit as he tried to think of which was the lie. But he didn't know him which made it harder. A light tapping of claws began as he debated over the whole idea and his eyes randomly moved from one side to the other before he shrugged his shoulders a little. "I don't want to sound insensitive but perhaps it is the one about the relationship."

• ❝ BREAKING THE HABIT AND MELTING THE CHAINS ❞

While Zephyr chose not to say an answer for the last person, instead watching to see how the game was played and it was simple enough. It was mostly what he envisioned. Electric blue eyes landed on the next one to speak, listening to the three choices that were given for him. He didn't know much about any of those that surrounded him, so this would be a a nice challenge for him. "I think it's the relationship one as well." Zephyr commented.

❝ I KNOW, THIS IS THE POINT OF NO RETURN ❞

• Trust his son to know him better than any of the other Shadow Veilers. It was quite nice that they thought he'd actually had a serious boyfriend or girlfriend he supposed, but in that regards the male was rather hopeless. Grinning in pride as he heard the three answers, the dragon would reply with "Geralt is right. My favourite colour has always been pink,". It wasn't quite the blue that Geralt had been thinking of, but truthfully the effeminate shade had a place in his heart regardless of what others thought about it - Feliks had no shame over his preference at least. Figuring he owed some sort of explanation in regards to his relationship status however, for his son's sake and those who were wrong, the male's smile would fall into one of awkwardness. "Last time I've been with someone for a long time was in 2015 when I was leader of BlizzardClan. Doesn't mean to say that I haven't loved anyone since, otherwise this little fellow next to me wouldn't exist, but nothing has ever been serious. So, in other words, I'm single and ready to mingle," he joked, not really interested in mentioning the circumstances behind his child's existence. No matter what Feliks said, love had not been the reason for his conception, though he wished it had been, at least to see if his feelings were more than just trauma whispering to him. "Alright kid, you're up next," he gestured to Geralt abruptly.

Geralt grinned as he reigned victorious over this round, pleased that he did at least know something about his father, even if the colour was incorrect. Now it was his turn, right, time to think.

"Um, well I... oh! My favourite hobby is reading, the scar on my chest was caused by a badger, and my first name means 'Sword Master'."

Gwynbleidd Geralt Wilson

Deathstroke x Feliks

Tags

• Feeling as if he had some sort of advantage over the other contestants due to the parental bond, Feliks was almost tempted to keep his mouth shut this round and led the others decide for themselves without Feliks' influence in the way. Still though, as he heard the options he was torn between two of them regardless of whatever cheat sheet he thought he had. The dragon knew for a fact that Geralt was an avid reader, but he'd never asked about the scar or what the name meant. As someone with more scars than friends, even seeing them on his flesh and blood it was hard to bat an eye - sometimes they appeared from the stupidest and simplest things. The male's Welsh was practically non-existent, Slade had had more influence naming the kids, but something seemed off about it to him. Unless his friend had been intending to teach Geralt how to actually be a proper sword master before Reiki's accident... just like his mother had been trained in the blade. Perhaps putting more thought into it than necessary, the male's sanguine and vacant gaze would flicker back into the current dimension, faux grin appearring on his muzzle. "Luckily for you I didn't name you, otherwise this would be easy for me," he chuckled. "You didn't let a badger get the better of you, did ya?". Oh how very wrong he was.

"Sadly a badger did get me, big vicious beast too! It was bigger than me at the time, but Maddy saved me that day."

Geralt replied with a nod of his head as he explained the story, leaving out the fact that they had been trying to prank an old elderly wolf that day and had been up to no good.

"It's my name, it means 'White Wolf', not Sword Master. Heh! Who wants to go next?"

He grinned and wagged his tail excitedly. He took that as a victory at least.

Gwynbleidd Geralt Wilson

Deathstroke x Feliks

Tags

• How interesting the things he was learning about his clanmates and also the questions that he still had. Feliks had a fondness for pink and though his memory had long since faded on what pink looked like maybe he would give the male something. Maybe he could make his clanmates all something but what he didn't know. Gifts were complicated and he sighed a bit before he gave a light nod of his head. A small and amused smile flicked to his muzzle then at the last part. Single and ready to mingle. Sometime he wondered if he should go into the dating scene but he wasn't so sure. Keeping up appearances for the sake of appearances was tough and the fact of what he was was even tougher and he just chuckled warmly before turning to Geralt. It appeared the boy was going next and when he spoke his three he debated over them but the answer was soon revealed. "Interesting, interesting. Well, I hope that badger didn't get away. And it's interesting your name means White Wolf. Makes my name feel kind of bland."