SIGH NO MORE, NO MORE [ joining ]

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • ★ ★ ★ //quick note that Cassiopeia's emotional manipulation constantly attempts to make people happy, so please state if your character will be affected or not

Cassi's poor little heart wasn't used to all of this excitement.

The young Turkish Angora had been on her own for as long as she could remember, any memories of a family or siblings either taken from her or simply nonexistent. In all fairness, she couldn't remember very far back anyway. One month of memory for three months of life? It clearly didn't add up, but if there was anything before that, before the suddenness of being two months old and alone... she didn't know it, and she wasn't hurt by it. After all, she figured that it would be quite hard for her to be hurt by the absence of something that she'd never known in the first place.

Besides, Cassi had found out after awhile that she was always quite happy, and whenever she came across others, they always seemed quite happy as well. So there wasn't anything for her to complain about. She ate whatever she found and slept wherever it was warm, and she was happy, and then she played with creatures that seemed to flock to her in the daytime, and she was happy.

Her flock of happy creatures were happy to play tag with her earlier that day, though it was a rather small "flock" consisting of only a pigeon and a squirrel. Cassi found herself it most of the time, being the smallest of all of the creatures, but she was okay with this, and was glad to energetically chase after her friends, occasionally managing to tag one of them only to find herself 'it' again not long after. It was getting close to time to find something to eat, she had noticed early on in their game, but she was having fun, and she decided to ignore the thought. After all, she could keep playing, and that would be a lot more fun than going to find food.

Unfortunately, there were those who were less concerned with her enjoying her playtime than she was, and suddenly, Cassi's friends were gone, having fled while she was laughing gleefully after almost tagging the pigeon. Huh. Where had they gone? Her greyish-blue eyes scanned the area, but there was no sign of her friends. Only a snake that, to her, was gigantic, hissing and poised to strike.

Cassi wasn't often one to make any noise, preferring nonverbal communication, but the scream she let out as she fled, the snake close behind, was very real, and could probably be heard from most of HawkClan's territory. She didn't know where she was - all she knew in that moment was getting away from the snake pursuing her.

Finally, Cassi found a nice escape route - a tree! She had actually been surrounded by them the entire time, but panic had caused all rational thought to abandon her, and until there was one directly in her path, she hadn't thought to climb one. Cassi's heart stopped for a moment as she leapt up, managing to catch her claws in the bark and claw her way up until she was barely out of the snake's reach. The only problem was that the snake had no interest in going away. Cassiopeia whimpered, looking down, digging her tiny claws further into the tree, hoping that there would be someone around her to save her.

"Speech."

”awake my soul...”

*:・゚✦ LEND ME YOUR EYES

I CAN CHANGE WHAT YOU SEE *:・゚✦

— cassiopeia lyra | hawkclan | 3 months | female | bio

• AM I A PART OF THE CURE ?

shamisen arbor / hawkclan / [♀] / tags & information

*:・゚✦ To hear a scream first thing in the morning wasn't good. The pink snow leopardess was prowling through the forests on her morning walk when she heard the scream, and taking off in Cassiopeia's general direction, she skidded to a halt when she noticed two things - first, the turkish angora hiding in a tree, and two, the snake currently very angry and wanting some lunch. Flicking her tails, Shamisen glanced upwards for her hawk. "Gambol!" she called out, likely averting the attention of the snake, but before the snake could even move in her direction, Gambol swooped to catch the snake in her talons, and if successful, Shamisen would leap up and snag the snake to bring it down to the ground in a painful - and likely deadly - crash.

"Speech."

[ shamisen would be unaffected by the manipulation c: ]

OR AM I PART OF THE DISEASE ?

I CHALLENGE MY FATE ————

strelitzia hawkclan knight + shaman tags --————--------———

• ★ ★ ★Cassi couldn’t bring herself to look at her surroundings, her eyes shut tight as she waited for this nightmare to end. She heard the sound of pawsteps of someone much bigger than her approaching. Then a voice calling out for somebody. Then a thud. She finally gathered the courage to look over her shoulder to see a snow leopardess, a type of creature that she rarely saw. They weren’t normally pink, she noted, but Turkish Angora kittens also weren’t normally up a tree and terrified, so she didn’t think too much of it.

The snake. What about the snake? She looked a little harder and spotted its dead body on the ground, and she shivered. She didn’t like seeing dead stuff very much, but the snake was a lot worse alive, so she supposed she preferred this. Slowly, she started to climb back down the tree, looking up at her savior. ”Thank you. she would attempt to say telepathically. After all, she didn’t want to come off as rude - she wasn’t, ever - to someone who had just saved her life, and to someone who could kill snakes.

"Speech."

”awake my soul...”

• ❝ FEEL THE DAWN BURN ❞ "Haven't you got parents that should be keeping you out of the way of snakes?" Sanyi shouts up the tree, sensing the vague aura from there. Sagira herself perches nearby, giving a small caw of introduction. He remembered children that would die from snakebites when he was growing up. It was a game, grab a viper by the tail. He was involved from time to time, but usually managed to avoid the bite. The one time he was bit, the apothecary happened to have the antivenom on stock. Not much harm done, just some small necrosis.

☼*: RED BLOOM THE ROSE OF CONVICTION — ONLY BLOOD WILL SATE !

SANYI / HAWKCLAN REGENT / 3 YEARS / DAWN PROPHET / PLAYED BY FOXYTROT

• Valerian was next to arrive, feigning shock as she let out a gasp and crawled towards the dead snake underneath Shami's paws. "Shami, how could you? This thing probably had a family!" She was only joking, as always. Though this time she felt.. happier about it. It was different this time, though she couldn't explain it. "I'm kidding, it's pretty ugly." The girl giggled, lifting herself off the ground and licking her chest free of dirt a couple times. "So who's the little booger?" She pointed in the kid's direction, tilting her head as she took her appearance in. Honestly, Valerian hated kids, and she always would, she was sure of it. This one, however, gave off a strange vibe. It was something she couldn't describe, but she didn't mind it, actually. In fact, it was like being secretly drugged.

//valerian will be affected occasionally!

CUTTHROAT SMILE, SWEENEY TODD STYLE

tags + immortal asshole + penned by dani

• ★ ★ ★Before she got a response from the one who had saved her from that deadly thing, Cassiopeia found herself faced with another stranger, one who had a question for her. At this, she shook her head. No, whatever parents she had were gone, and had been gone as long as she could remember. She was grateful that she had never encountered a snake - or, more accurately, a violent snake - until then. Had she found herself in this position any other time, she might not have been so lucky.

The next stranger, she noticed, seemed upset at the death of the snake. Or, she was joking about being upset at the death of the snake. The stranger pointed to her, inquiring about who she was. But it didn’t seem like she was asking her. Should she answer? Cassiopeia, she answered, still telepathically, just hoping that the question had actually been meant for her. But, after all, nobody else would have known. So it probably was.

"Speech."

”awake my soul...”

• I WILL NOT SURRENDER, THIS LIFE IS MINE

shamisen arbor / hawkclan / [♀] / tags & information

*:・゚✦ Shamisen blinked with surprise as Cassiopeia's voice came through her mind telepathically, and she looked up to the turkish angora perched in the tree. "It's, uh, it's no problem." she mewed, as Gambol picked up the carcass of the snake, flying off to take it elsewhere. Hearing Valerian, however, Shamisen's ears flattened and her eyes narrowed - Shamisen didn't appreciate the joke, evidently. "Ha. Hahaha. Very funny, Valerian." turning back to Cassie, Shamisen brightened up a little. "I'm Shamisen, you're in Hawkclan territory. What are you doing here?"

"Speech."

I CHALLENGE MY FATE ————

strelitzia hawkclan knight + shaman tags --————--------———

• ★ ★ ★Clans. Cassi had heard others talking about them before, but given that she’d never had anyone in her life for very long, she’d never had anyone explain them to her. She had a vague idea of what they were. A bunch of animals living together. That explained why, she realized, that while most of the time nobody would have been around to save her from the snake, there were now three other creatures, all eyes on her. Because she was trespassing.

Well, had the hawk not carried it off already, Cassi would have pointed to the snake for her explanation, seeing as she was only there because she’d had to run away from it. She didn’t want to use her telepathy again; she didn’t like speaking with it much more than she liked real talking, and she’d already used it twice. So this time, she just shrugged, hoping that the HawkClanners - that sounded like the right word for someone who was in HawkClan - would understand that the snake had chased her there and that she hadn’t meant to do anything wrong.

"Speech."

”awake my soul...”