CARAMELLDANSEN && o, BloodClan “Prank”

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • "Hey! Don't discourage the crowd! What's ya name kid?" Elkton gazed down at the other kitten, a goofy smile on his face as he aimed to pull the kid up onto the plank of wood he was on. Was this going too far? I mean, it was his show after all, and it came with interactive features! If he wanted to dance with his crowd, then he would dance gosh dammit!

bio

BECAUSE BABE I'M DAMN NEAR DIVINE

elkton 6 moons male attack in italic | played by king dan

• Nimbus

Actually being addressed? Surprising. "F-Fallenkit..."

"now he's so devoid of color he don't know what it means" & TAGS

——・゚✦ Everything is gray, his hair, his smoke, his dreams

And now he's so devoid of color he don't know what it means ✦・゚——

——| Trad. ShadowClan | Apprentice | Male | Tags and Info ・゚✦

• Jeminai sighed when the tom didn't leave, didn't listen to his friend, but instead was trying to include Fallenkit in his 'show'. The deputy was conflicted, Fallenkit didn't normally seem very happy, and if this was going to make him happy, she wasn't going to tell him to back up. Still, she didn't want BloodClan here any longer. Let him have his fun... Jeminai stayed in silence, her tail tip twitching as she watched to see what else the tom kit had planned.

Finch| Female| 13 moons| Bisexual?| Rogue| Agressive| Adept fighter| Proud| Rarely gives in| Struggles emotionally| Tags/Bio

Played by Jadefeather12

• "Fallenkit? That's pretty badass, I like it!" Elk sat down on the plank and smiled, eyes rolling as he went through the list of names he knew. He wasn't very familiar to warrior names, so every now and then he'd try his best to come up with his own off the tip of his tongue, often times they were pretty cool... Or at least he thought so. "Like uh, Fallensolider? Fallenstride? Um, uh, Fallencrown?" He tapped his tail on the ground, thinking but coming up with nothing. "How do your names' work anyway? Gotta go through some trials?"

bio

BECAUSE BABE I'M DAMN NEAR DIVINE

elkton 6 moons male attack in italic | played by king dan

• Jeminai looked to Birdpaw, her question was a fair one. "They are our allies, though I would've expected better behaviour from them as such." She meowed, another pointed look at Elton. "It's alright for them to talk, we're here just incase something happens anyway." She added, before addressing the tom's question. "Our names have two parts, the first you're given when you're born, and eventually you get the second half when you're made a warrior." Things worked differently for Bloodclanners, so Jeminai supposed he wouldn't really know. Not all their names worked that way though, only most. Jeminai still had her one part rogue name.

Finch| Female| 13 moons| Bisexual?| Rogue| Agressive| Adept fighter| Proud| Rarely gives in| Struggles emotionally| Tags/Bio

Played by Jadefeather12

• Brokenpaw

I AM WHATEVER YOU SAY I AM.

"fuck." he cursed under his breath, a mouse escaping his pounce as he heard noise from up ahead. it had disturbed his hunt and irritation strung though his fur as he still straight up and shook out his fur. pricking his ears, he hobbled towards the noise, honestly... he probably would've missed the mouse anyways due to the pain shooting through his leg, but he was sure that whatever was behind the noise was the problem.

coming up to the border, bloodclan and shadowclan scent hit his nose and he found more cats at the border than he expected. nose scrunched up in disapproval, he padded out from the cover of the pine trees and looked around. "what's with all this noise." he looked at the bloodclanners, they seemed to be conversing with his clanmates and he lifted his lip in disapproval. why in the world were they just sitting around like this? there were borders to mark, prey to hunt, moss beds to change. is everyone this lazy now and days?

"Speech."

STANDING IN THE COLD, ANYWHERE I GO THERE YOU ARE.。.:*゚:*:≈Ω