CARAMELLDANSEN && o, BloodClan “Prank”

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Rose Petals and Azeda!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Dragonball Fighter Z! Check here for more info!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Chara (Undertale)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Vampyre! Check here for more info!
  • MADE FROM HEAVEN, MADE FROM DUST

Chaos finally made it, to the next group they were supposed to “prank,” ShadowClan! Now... given their mysterious air, and the fact that they might attack her, she stayed a bit away from the border as she laid a painted plank of wood down. Pawprints, vibrant colors, all that... which went against ShadowClan.

Eyes twinkling, she turned to Elkton, hoping to put on a show. "Let’s entertain this group of forest cats, too!" She purred.

elkton.

//please wait for Elkton to reply!

IN THE SATIN CHILL OF NIGHT

WHERE DREAMS AWAIT TO ARISE

• The male would approach, his fur sleek and clean, that lovely collar around his neck sparkling in the tasteful way that would lead one to think: 'did he really attach a bow tie to his collar for this? Isn't he a bit young? Who are his parents?' The answer was yes, yes, and mind your own damn business. He walked up, lifting himself up onto the plank before nodding to his lovely assistant, a gleam in his forest green eyes. Showtime. "Ladies and gentlemen, bitches and hoes, gather 'round and grace your eyes on the magic of mystery and dance! With a bit of flare from my wonderful assistant, Chaos!" He motioned for her to bow before he did himself, arching up on his hind legs before beginning to sway in a funny motion. "Watch as I make an idiot appear!"

[ magic and dance, lol. ]

bio

BECAUSE BABE I'M DAMN NEAR DIVINE 

elkton  4 moons male attack in italic | played by king dan

• track XD

JaggedDawn| Daughter of JengaxLionsighted| 13 moons| Sister to Calmpaw and Brokenpaw| Inherited her mother's curiosity, and loves to explore| Wants her dad to be happy| Was infrequently visited by her mother's spirit, until Jenga was reincarnated| Ages on the 5th of each month| Plagued by vivid night mares| Trains in the Dark Forest| Homosexual| Jaggedpaw's Family Tree||

Played by Jadefeather12

• Birdpaw

Now watch as this sweet apprentice turns salty! If that was part of the trick they did damn well. The petite tabico made her way towards the sound of an obnoxious voice to see not one but two Bloodclanners who were much younger than her. Her hazy blue eyes were narrowed upon them, "How's about you make two idiots disappear." Birdpaw growled

//IC opinions <3

• "Ah, hah! Right into my trap! What did I say folks, told ya it would happen, the baited response and all! Yet the little shitling still commented! Let's ya know they're just as stupid as they look! Don't tap the glass, they don't like that!" Elk balanced on his hind legs, blowing kissing into the imaginary crowd that had gathered for the show. Oh, they were loving this! Look at them clap and cheer! He bowed at his first act, waving his paws behind his back and making a wand (a stick he'd hidden in his tail, but who knew that, am I right?) appear from thin air! He gasped, waving the stick at the apprentice, beckoning her to come closer. "My next trick will be to guess the name of any who asks! Do I have any volunteers? How about you, grumpy lady with pool water eyes?"

[ no harm done, elk is a professional, lol. ]

bio

• Birdpaw

Her tail ticked behind her with annoyance as this tom rambled on about some imaginary crowd. What are they putting in this kid's food? "How's about this, if you don't leave in the next ten seconds that little stick of yours is gonna end up guessing your name from inside your ass." Birdpaw threatened. He was a dark brown and white blurr to her, frozen poo is how she'd think of him. For whatever reason someone left this poo behind and now its frozen stuck here to annoy everyone nearby.

• "Try me you crusty bitch, you're just jealous because I can dance better than you," He blew her a kiss, shaking that fluffy ass of his in her face, twirling the stick in his tail in a taunting manner as if those lovely ass cheeks of his were beckoning her inward. Slapping those large paws of his on his bum, one, two, slap! "Come on babe, touch my ass, do it, betcha won't." He was across the border after all, so this would be pretty funny if she caused a war because his killer dance moves were too much for her to handle. He turned around, dancing around, spinning in the air like a lovely little rocket.

bio

• Birdpaw

The petite molly simply tilted her head to the side slightly, "You look like a twirling piece of frozen turd. What am I supposed to be looking at right now?" She couldn't exactly see all his movements and frankly the slapping noises were concerning- Like what the he was he slapping? His ass? Who does that? "Sorry to ruin your fantasy but not gonna touch your ass, I'm gay. Thanks though." Birdpaw scrunched up her nose. So these two were mostly likely not leaving any time soon.. Such a pain in the- Yeah I said it enough.

• "I think my favourite thing about what you just said is the fact you know what frozen shit looks like, I mean, that's what gays do, right?" He chuckled with his rude ass self, dancing the hell out on the plank. He swayed his hips, jumping down on all fours to head bang a few good times to his own music. This was fucking great, he got to insult people and dance all at the same time? Why hadn't he thought of this sooner. He kissed his paw, waving it in the air and pushing his middle finger up and out at the molly. He'd be fucking jacked by the time he got back home at this rate. "Babe, my fantasy has nothing to do with you, don't flatter yourself like that, it's shameful! Right, everyone?" 

bio

• Birdpaw

She nodded her head solemnly as she watched the blurry form of the tom spazz all over the place, "Yep, us gays enjoy a good frozen turd so we can beat all the straight cats up with them." The tabico rolled her eyes and glanced over her shoulder. Was it too late to go back to sleep? "What's shameful is your attitude." Birdpaw retorted as her attention came back to the tom. "No one likes you, not even your own clanmates so that's why you have to pretend you have an imaginary group of cats around you. Kind of sad, I pity you." The shadowclanner spat on the ground after her words.

• "Nah, I think all that frozen shit comes for your mouth, you should close it sometime, it's startin ta stink. Aint gotta clue whatcha talkin about, just saying things that make you look big and bad, it's pretty easy." He sat down and puffed out his chest, nose up in the air as he mocked her in his best 'Birdpaw voice', I mean, what could he say? He'd only been here for a little bit and he wasn't here for accents anyway, but he could always add that onto his next show. "Here I sit, assuming that because this child came here alone, although he clearly didn't I'm just blind as fuck, shall now spit ramblings about his background like I was there to watch him crawl out of his mother, my mum is lovely by the way, she's the head guard of Bloodclan. Pretty eyes, good mum. Oh, but, he hasn't any friends, the poor sap, even his clan mates didn't show up! Because somehow, in the back of my tiny head, I just know this kid is friendless!" He pretended to cry, wiping fake tears and flinging them at her before falling over to laugh himself silly. It was funny how defensive people got when they were on the spotlight, but he was done talking to the weirdo obsessed with frozen dookie, he wanted a fresh face, hopefully one that didn't beat the mess out of heterosexuals in their free time. "Say, Chaos, crowds lookin' a bit unamused, maybe we should try and find a fresher face?"

bio

• Jeminai pricked her ears as voices on the border grew loud. She recognized one voice, Birdpaw's, but the other was unfamiliar. The scent though, was unmistakable. BloodClan. What were they doing here? Just because they had a truce, didn't mean the city cats were welcome to come traipsing along whenever they liked. When Jeminai spotted the trio, and realized that the tom was trying to get a rise out of Bridpaw, she bit back a growl. Coming to stand by the she cat's side, she meowed, "It's time to go children. This is ShadowClan territory, and don't think the truce will save you from a cuff around the ears if you don't run along." Jeminai was glad Birdpaw hadn't risen to the bait the tom was putting out in front of her, but she wasn't going to stand around and let this continue now that she was here.

Jeminai| 27 moons| Bisexual| Deputy of ShadowClan| Reincarnation of Jenga| Calm| Dislikes physical fighting| Persuasive| Cunning| Good with words| Uncomfortable around strangers|

• MADE FROM HEAVEN, MADE FROM DUST

Oh, jeez. Look at Elkton go, giving insults. It was a shame she missed her chance to do so. She felt quite embarrassed at her friend’s childish antics, feeling a flush of warmth in her cheeks. Oh jeez. At his question, she merely chuckled before Jeminai came over. But wait a minute... "Oh, well... alright." She looked at Elkton, her face a bit stern. She did not want a cuff around her ears.

IN THE SATIN CHILL OF NIGHT

WHERE DREAMS AWAIT TO ARISE

• Fallenkit

Fallenkit smiled at the chocolate and white tom. BloodClanner? Huh, he's cool! He rushed over to him, trying to get his attention. "Hello? I wanted to tell you that you guys are so funny!" He realized how dorky he sounded, but oh well. Maybe he could make friends with these cats, they seemed fun.

"now he's so devoid of color he don't know what it means" & TAGS

——・゚✦ Everything is gray, his hair, his smoke, his dreams

And now he's so devoid of color he don't know what it means ✦・゚——

——| Trad. ShadowClan | Apprentice | Male | Tags and Info ・゚✦

• Jeminai cocked her head when Fallenkit dashed past her, trying to get to the BloodClan tom. He wanted to be friends with him, despite all he'd said to Birdpaw. Jeminai didn't want to say he couldn't have friends in other clans, she just wished he wouldn't take a liking to this clan. "Fallenkit, come back over here please. They were just leaving." She meowed, gaze on the tom who hadn't yet responded. They'd been about to leave anyway, or so Jeminai had thought from his last words, she was just making sure they did.

//IC opinions, this was a hilarious thread to follow XD

Jeminai| 27 moons| Bisexual| Deputy of ShadowClan| Reincarnation of Jenga| Calm| Dislikes physical fighting| Persuasive| Cunning| Good with words| Uncomfortable around strangers|

• Fallenkit

He sighed as the deputy called him back. Darn it, they seemed so cool...

"now he's so devoid of color he don't know what it means" & TAGS

——・゚✦ Everything is gray, his hair, his smoke, his dreams

And now he's so devoid of color he don't know what it means ✦・゚——

——| Trad. ShadowClan | Apprentice | Male | Tags and Info ・゚✦