PineClan ‡ Chat/Plot ‡ Sign Ups Inside

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • PineClan ‡ Sign Ups ‡ Always Open!

PineClan ‡ Role-Play ‡ Sign Ups Inside

PineClan, PebbleClan, BirchClan Plot/Chat

PLOT MASTERPOST

The post was edited 15 times, last by pixi ().

• hello!

this is like.......classic plot device but maybe a natural disaster of some sort later on in the rp?

jM7zuWS.png

hCxCYry.png

⚡️ Lenny ⚡️

nb girl || lesbian || muslim

i'm lenny and i’m 16

i go through gender and sexuality changes quite often, my apologies if it gets confusing!

i like music, marvel comics, and games

my favorite marvel character is thor odinson

• thats always a goodie :3

since its pine forest...

maybe a fire, eh?

but of course lets do that wuite a but later because we dont want to just destroy everything off the bat cx

another classic is of course a prophecy—maybe one to hint at the fire? and maybe duskystar's downfall?

of course thatd be later too... ://

on shyeep's form, she put a forbidden love idea for her babe mistpaw ;))

oh, and i was also thiniing, maybe i put this in the first post (im too lazy to check) a rogue community tries to invade? that could maybe happen pretty soon in the plot ^^

• Yeah, maybe the rouges could be a known threat right off the bat. Maybe they’ve been causing problems for a while.

AND IF ITS TRUE, I WILL SURROUND YOU

—— ghosty❤ | and give life to a world, thats our own ・゚✦

• oooo all of these ideas sound fun

just throwing ideas out there but there could also be drama in between two / a few different characters as well! like for example say um....two characters get in a fight and refuse to talk to each other or something and that leads to causing conflict with how they function in the clan? and causes conflict with others in the clan like...those two characters not wanting to hunt / fight / etc together so it causes issues

jM7zuWS.png

hCxCYry.png

⚡️ Lenny ⚡️

i'm lenny and i’m 16

i go through gender and sexuality changes quite often, my apologies if it gets confusing!

• oooh yes :3

one of the people that are planning to make a character wants to make an ex mate with kits for duskystar

i told them they could maybe have some beef or maybe be friends, so if they have beef we could come up with their break up story (real or fake) and maybe it could be real bad and make duskystar look like a bad guy and make some cats not want to support him

• oooooo that sounds like it would be really good!!!

jM7zuWS.png

hCxCYry.png

⚡️ Lenny ⚡️

i'm lenny and i’m 16

• hohoho yes @ me if anyone's interested in Mistpaw's forbidden love,, honestly forbidden love is so over-used but for some reason it still makes me giddy

if Duskystar and his ex-mate have beef i'd love to roleplay as one of their kits ( if they'd allow ) who really admires her dad despite the family issues

• i'd love to rp as a kit as well if there are enough!!

jM7zuWS.png

hCxCYry.png

⚡️ Lenny ⚡️

i'm lenny and i’m 16

• Oof, it's me, finally in time for the partay xD

Yeah, I like all of the ideas said above, a beef between two cats after a fight. Perhaps afterward the kits (minus one for shyeep) feel like their father is a bad cat and they're just stress filled little puffballs of fur with their apprentice ceremony coming up

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity." -Armin Arlert, Attack on Titan

"To be killed by spirits, or to be killed by me. It's all the same. Everyone is going to die anyway." -Yuuya Kizami, Corpse Party

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

For those of you who are fans of My Hero Academia, or just heroes and villains in general, come check out Gold!'s My Hero Academia thread! It's a hella good time! Welcome to U.A High

• shyeep Can't wait to see what you do with Stormkit!

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity." -Armin Arlert, Attack on Titan

"To be killed by spirits, or to be killed by me. It's all the same. Everyone is going to die anyway." -Yuuya Kizami, Corpse Party

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

For those of you who are fans of My Hero Academia, or just heroes and villains in general, come check out Gold!'s My Hero Academia thread! It's a hella good time! Welcome to U.A High

• Maybe 5 1/2 moons if you're okay with that

• dood I love her xD

• If no one takes the other two kits I'll take one of them on