[ king of the sun l o - dual membership ]

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • It had been like, what, two years since he last been here? Time was hard to keep track of when you were old and dying all the time. Not that it really mattered, he was probably old as fuck to the people here. The ocelot came to a halt, examining the all familiar territory of the Rift. From what he gathered, a lot had changed when he was playing dead. Although it didn't really look like it changed much here. "Hello, where y'all at? I'm interested in doing a dual membership and be of assistance," the former vice leader called out.

MAYDAY! MAYDAY!

THEY WANNA BREAK ME AND WASH AWAY MY COLOURS

• ❝ TAKE WHAT YOU NEED FROM THE DEAD ❞ It seems that Cracker is stuck with Ryouto as his first welcomer, something that's probably never a good idea for clan image. "Yo, welcome to The Rift then. I'm Ryoutoutsukai, but Ryouto or something shorter will just do. You wanna know your way around or you good?" She's getting the hand of greeting now, although she still sounds very much unprofessional. Ah well, one thing at a time.

— EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE

BUT IF YOU'RE GONNA THINK TWICE;

( I DON'T WANNA KNOW DARLING ! )

• "Dual membership?" Piedpiper echoed, following after his fellow Ravager. "What's the other half of your dual membership?" he asked curiously. The silvery canid was having a hard time picking up Crackerjacker's scent from where he stood, and the thick ocean salt didn't help. "I'm Piedpiper, by the way. What do they call you?"

✧ —FOLLOW THE SOUND OF THE PIPE / TAGS

6803299_SPlKSFxa03Vwhfe.png

WHEN I'M WITH YOU, I'M IN UTOPIA———— ☽*˚⊹

rift prince & blizzardclan paladin commander/ character tags

• "I'm probably lost as fuck in terms of news, but other than that, I'm all good, kiddo," the ocelot nodded in greetings toward Ryouto. Damn, what a mouthful of a name, a throwback to one of his older tribal name. He was about to open to make another comment, probably not the kindest comment, until Piedpiper came along and his attention shifted to the second Rift member. "Oh I'm from Sanguine Ruins. Crackerjacker's the name." He was about to state his nickname, Jack, but decided against it. These were strangers. Although Jack used to hand (or paw) our that nickname, it felt odd to be dishing it out to people nowadays. Actually, since his return, he haven't introduced himself as Jack nor had he heard anyone use that nickname. Hmm, maybe he'll save that nickname for now. "Y'all young as fuck. Are there any old people around here? I mean like, old timers of the past."

MAYDAY! MAYDAY!

THEY WANNA BREAK ME AND WASH AWAY MY COLOURS