The winners of the latest giveaway are: Rose Petals and Azeda!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Dragonball Fighter Z! Check here for more info!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Chara (Undertale)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Vampyre! Check here for more info!
  • salam! my name is tad

i’m new around here, this is really my first roleplaying site overall

i’ve always loved roleplaying so i thought to myself “hey it’d be a fun idea to sign up for a website” so ummm here i am now! : ) i came across this website and thought it looked pretty cool and fun

anyways some general stuff about me~!

as i’ve already stated, my name is tad, some people call me tadpole just for fun lol

i’m a 16 year old trans boy, i turn 17 in august (yes i’m a leo!!!!) and i’m gay! i’m also a muslim : )

i love video games and comic books! i love marvel comics

i also love to draw, paint, make music, and i loooove fashion

i hope we can be friends! :D

jM7zuWS.png

hCxCYry.png

⚡️ Lenny ⚡️

nb girl || lesbian || muslim

i'm lenny and i’m 16

i go through gender and sexuality changes quite often, my apologies if it gets confusing!

i like music, marvel comics, and games

my favorite marvel character is thor odinson

• Heyo, Tad! Welcome to the site! Here you can find important links that might assist you in navigating the site! If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me or head on over to the help den!

Kady Orloff-Diaz (BlizzardClan Vice Leader) - Felix Fantom-Lie (Exiler)

• thank you so much!! hello!

jM7zuWS.png

hCxCYry.png

⚡️ Lenny ⚡️

i'm lenny and i’m 16

i go through gender and sexuality changes quite often, my apologies if it gets confusing!

• hey Tad, welcome to the site

I'm Jack but you can call me Hat if you prefer, I know how daunting it can be first joining so please feel free to pm me if you ever need some help, I hope you enjoy your time with us

fucking superb you funky little lesbian

jack / hat - advanced but slow writer

• Yo, welcome to the site! Your avatar is pretty cute. I keep thinking I’ve seen that dude from somewhere but I can’t put my finger on it, or maybe I’m just imagining things lmao.

Anywho, if you ever need any help or would just like to chat I’d be more than happy to lend a hand, just shoot me a message or if you’d prefer you can create a thread in The Help Den. Looking forward to seeing you around, tad! ^^

YOU UNDERSTAND I GOT A PLAN FOR US

I BET YOU DIDN’T KNOW THAT I WAS DANGEROUS

SWEET && SALTY — Manage Subscription Guide — HMU W/SITE QUESTIONS

• aaa thank you so much!!! i feel so welcomed already :D

also, rebs the character is parappa from the games parappa the rapper!! they’re really cute games :)

jM7zuWS.png

hCxCYry.png

⚡️ Lenny ⚡️

i'm lenny and i’m 16

• welcome <3 glad to have you in the crew, tad! if you need help, just ask and one of us will know the answer!

×××

|| art shop;; follow me~! + trad & digital art + free + self-run ||

×××

tumblr_inline_nw4f8hX6sV1ts2z4s_540.jpg

×××
    || seth horrel;; male + 284 years + king of hellhounds/son of odin & tomma + hellhound & omen kingdoms ||

×××

• thank you everyone!! also i like to play games like uhhh loz (botw is really fun!), kirby, pokemon, earthbound and just mostly nintendo games in general :p

jM7zuWS.png

hCxCYry.png

⚡️ Lenny ⚡️

i'm lenny and i’m 16

• you should play it its super fun!!! and ohhhh i love majoras mask :D mm was my first loz game when i played it on my n64 when i was little

jM7zuWS.png

hCxCYry.png

⚡️ Lenny ⚡️

i'm lenny and i’m 16