Ready to Rise again [FMA RP, SIGN UPS INSIDE]

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Rose Petals and Azeda!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Dragonball Fighter Z! Check here for more info!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Chara (Undertale)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Vampyre! Check here for more info!
  •  The Plot

-- adapted from ROY MUSTANG!! 's original post  

After the age of edward elric, to be specific 10 years into the future after his death, a new threat is rising. New homoculi have risen and are intent on the destruction of alchemists. All over amestris there have been reports of state, ordinary alchemists, as well as those who causally practice alchehestry, have suddenly disappeared or gone rogue and caused destruction. What sinister plan could be under way, and what role do Creta and Xing play in this plan?

Let's find out~

The Rules

- do not start ooc drama, and be respectful towards other people!

- no perfect characters or metagaming!

- do not kill off anybody's character without checking it by the role-player of said character. i would also appreciate being informed if you would like to kill somebody's character, either through the plot thread or private messages, although it is not required.

- please do not hog all the high-ranked roles, although you are allowed more than one.

-Keep in mind that using alchemy without a transmutation circle is rare.

-please no one-liners. I understand low muse but please have at least 2 or 3 sentences at least.

-make your post readable I do not mind grammar or punctuation mistakes but i need to be able to read it.

-feel free to have your post be whatever color you want, but it's its a hard color to read (like navy blue) please provide the uncolored text in a spoiler in the same post!

-If you have an idea for a plot, by all means, DM either me or ROY MUSTANG!!.

-feel free to make a villain character too! ;) Humans can be just as scary as homonculi!

-I encourage Ic drama not ooc drama

-If you want to kill of a character, or kill someone else's character, do make sure it's ok first!

-I will allow cursing

-keep in mind all canon characters are in old age unless otherwise specified

Ranks and Characters (as of 6/11/18)

• Füher-1/1
    • General-0/1
    • Brigadier general-0/3
    • Colonel-1/5
      • Garnet Mustang | Fire and water related alchemy | alchemy
    • Major- 3/6
      • Locke Thorson || Thor || Spudbob || Senior Master Sergeant
      • Madelyn (Maddie) Hoffmann || Steam Alchemist || Leia 
      • Reese Link || The Hot Blood Alchemist|| SassyWindow
    • State Alchemists-5/18
      • Agni Miller || Bone Alchemist || Keeekeeey
      • Romana Moroi || Warrior Alchemist || ROY MUSTANG!!
      • Madelyn (Maddie) Hoffmann || Steam Alchemist || Leia 
      • Reese Link || The Hot Blooded Alchemist|| SassyWindow
      • Crilland Kallkuliam || The Heavy Hand Alchemist || DoctorDaouse
    • First lieutenant-1/8
    • Private-0/-
    • Soldier-0/-
    • Homoculous- 2/3
      • Guilt || She can " summon"/conjure a loved one or person they watched die, as well as replay scenes of a traumatic event in their mind || ROY MUSTANG!! 
      • Discord || physically superior to humans in every way, He is able to sense a person's deepest and darkest desires and uses that to his advantage to create conflicts, and change his appearance || Leia
    • Travelers- 2-
      • Xavier Wolfe || aizawa
      • Felix "Lynx" Zhang | Ice - alchemy | aizawa
      • Korian | Healing based alchemy | Leia
    • Military-0-

We are the dogs of the military ———————— ☽*˚⊹

Code by FRISK . , Original post by ROY MUSTANG!!

• Xavier looks around with interest, taking in the new sights eagerly as he shoulders a bag over his shoulder. There's so much to see; he doubts he'll be leaving this place any time soon. Of course, his first course of action is going to have to be searching for a place to stay for the next period of time; hopefully there'll be someone kind enough to give him directions to the nearest inn.

Looking around, he notes that the people here seem to be... slightly on edge. Of course, Xavier's seen the reports of the missing alchemists-- and he probably should be more concerned about that than he really is, but he's not exactly well known so he thinks he'll be fine-- so he understands why. Xavier's cheer must be a little bit out of place.

plot with me! always open to

F1FD62F4F9AC1CF197FC4B3EE77545D78AC2282C

i'm kas/kasu! my pronouns are they/them, though i'll take he/him.

feel free to PM me to chat or plot even if we've never talked before!

i'm esp fond of b/b but i like g/g too!

please don't rush me on responses, i'll get there eventually. i make an effort to respond within twenty-four hours of your reply but executive dysfunction

• Agni sighed, stepping out of the office for some fresh air. The day hadn't even started and she was tired from Romana's and Maddie's argument from yesterday. If Agni remembered correctly, it was over a task involving a stapler? Agni only remembered because she had to pry it away from Romana. Angi smirked at the memory, feeling her stress levels rise as a smirk stretched over her face. It was true, the two could certainly be a handful- and quite fun- but draining nonetheless. Maybe some caffeine would help?

Desiding that it would, Agni began to walk down the paved street to her favorite coffee place, waving to the occasional civilian that passed until she saw something quite particular. A traveler. Agni noticed their excitement right away, again, a little weird, but she shock the worry from her mind. They were probably new here, and Agni could remember how excited she had been when she and her family moved to the city. She smiled at the memory of a state alchemist helping her father find a place to stay -the very same place she still called home- and figured that it wouldn't hurt to help another person out.

"Hello!" She greeted, making her way to the traveler. "I'm Agni! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you look like you just got here. You need a place to stay?"

• Maddie huffed in frustration as she began to feel the pain in her back return. She had taken the day off (more like sent home by her superiors) because her herniated discs decided it was the perfect day to flare badly, making her practically useless since all she was able to do was curl up into a ball under her desk. Going home was probably for the best but Maddie hated missing out. What if there is an attack? Or another person has gone missing? Why do I have to stay home? Ugh I am not going to hear the end of this from Romana tomorrow. She frowned as a multitude of questions and complaints continued to pop into her mind. Luckily for her, the pain had diminished as the day progressed so she decided to take advantage of her free time to run a few errands before her back decided to start hurting again.

At this point she was on her way home, carrying a bag of groceries. She had swapped her military uniform for an off-the-shoulder blouse and jeans, and her hair was left down instead of her signature braid. However, she still had her fingerless gloves with her transmutation circle in her purse (just in case a situation that called for it occurred). The bag of groceries was not helping the dull pain that was slowly increasing in her back, and she decided to take a break, spotting a local coffee shop. I'll just rest a bit here for now. She thought with a grimace. She made her way to one of the outdoor tables, and placed her bag down on one of the chairs. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth once she sat down and she couldn't help but smile a bit as her back began to calm down. A familiar voice suddenly caught her attention and she noticed Agni, one of her fellow state alchemists, speaking to what Maddie assumed to be a traveler. Once I'm feeling better maybe I should approach them to say hello!

May the Force be with you always

tumblr_m8rnfo9vZQ1qzwk3bo8_500.gif

• Crilland was sitting inside the coffee shop, wearing a red shirt and some jeans, the standard boots, and a sling holding his arm in place. He didn't like coffee, but he decided he would just go over to see if he bumped into anyone he happened to know. After a few minuets of sitting there he did hear voices he knew, so he looked out the window next to him to make sure that the person he thought it was, and after getting confirmation he took another sip of coffee and continued sitting.

• tumblr_nd2an1JCL41s4176io1_500.gif

Major Reese Link | Male | The Hot Blood Alchemist | Crush: Open | Age: 26

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speaking" Thinking

Interacting with: Open OOC: Text here

Reese walked down the side walk with an armful of colorful doughnuts that he had just purchased at the nearby bakery. He had skipped work in order to catch the great sale that the bakery had going on since it only lasted for one day. He shoved a particularly large jelly filled doughnut into his wide mouth and closed his eyes with pleasure. Upon opening them, he saw some familiar faces and panic almost made him drop the rest of his loot. If Agni sees me she's gonna kill me! It took a brave man to admit that he was frightened of a 17 year old, and Reese wanted to do everything he could to avoid getting chewed out by the little shrimp. He quickly ducked into a coffee shop, dropping a precious doughnut in the process, and sat down at the closest table without taking his eyes off of the small white-haired girl.

tumblr_nz3c2aeoOc1sewaplo1_500.gif

tidalclan_by_drummerslullaby-db560pd.jpg

^^ Click to Join TidalClan! ^^

• Xavier starts when he hears a female voice addressing him. He turns, casting a glance towards a young woman-- if he has to guess, eighteen, give or take a year or two-- who's introduced herself and is offering her help. That was fast. "Nice to meet you, Agni," he replies, tone friendly as ever as he takes note of her uniform-- a State Alchemist, then? Impressive. "I'm Xavier." To answer her question, he nods once. "Yes, actually. I'm looking for an inn?"

Despite his conversation with Agni, Xavier's gaze is still roaming around restlessly. He notes the older woman who's taken a seat at the coffee shop across the street, evidently having come back from grocery shopping, judging from the bag on the table, and the young man about Xavier's age ducking in right after, looking panicked while carrying a box of doughnuts. Both of them seem to recognize Agni; maybe they work with her.

please don't rush me on responses, i'll get there eventually. i make an effort to respond within twenty-four hours of your reply but executive dysfunction

• Crilland watched as Reese dodged into the coffee shop and got up to pick up the doughnut that had dropped and got up to pick it up and sat down with the younger man and said, "I think you dropped something," as he brushed off the doughnut and took a bite out of it. "So I take it that you had some fun during work," He said sarcastically after chewing for a second.

"Speaking" Thinking

Interacting with: Open OOC: Text here

Reese let out a yelp of surprise as a familiar voice sounded from behind him. He placed his box of doughnuts on the table after almost dropping them once again giving the box a loving pat. He looked at Crilland in distaste as the older man took a bite out of one of his prized doughnuts and resisted the urge to take it back. "Uh, hey Kall. Didn't see you there. I'll have you know that I was on a very important mission. You see, its wise to have the appropriate snack -", he rubbed the box lovingly,"- or else you lose focus in doing your work. Really, I'm doing a great service here. Just trying to keep my productivity high for good ole Füher Mustang." He was obviously full of bullshit and he gave Crilland a bright grin as he knew the man wouldn't care why Reese had skipped out on work.

• ❝ Agni Miller ❞

Agni couldn't help but smile. Meeting someone new-much less someone so nice and dare she mention cute- was really nice. Especially considering the group she worked with... The though brought her a small sigh and a smaller smile, before bringing herself back to the question at hand.

"A inn, huh? Well, they're not hard to come by 'round here, but they're all pretty pricey." She tipped her head to the side to think, tapping her foot as she did so. How much was her rent? Not do terribly much right? So the section over near her home must be cheaper? She hummed, before coming to a conclusion.

"It's a little bit away from here, but there's a cheap inn near a pastry shop on what amounts to basically the other side of town. It's pretty close to the capital though, so it's a bit noisy. If you don't mind the noise, it's all the way down this street and a left at the capital." She was about to add 'where I came from' but figured that may be just a tad to much information for a stranger.

She glanced up at him, noticing his glances. Stuffing her hand in her pockets, Agni turned slightly so she could see out of her peripheral vision to a coffee shop. Spotting no one behind her in the reflection, she tried to see who was inside. To her delighted surprise, Maddie sat, looking exhausted. Agni repressed the desire to smirk. Great minds are alike. She waved slightly to get the major's attention before returning her attention back to Xavier.

❝ The Bone Alchemist ❞

• "You know, I think you're onto something with that one, I'm feeling much more productive already," Crilland replied as he took another bite from the doughnut. "So other than just skipping work, what did you do today?" Crilland asked, finishing the doughnut after finishing his question.

• Sergeant Thorson was outside as well, albeit much closer to the capital building. He was out by the smoking pit, a bottle of straight vodka in his hand. Not like it was doing any good for the depressed soldier, whose desk seemed more white than wood nowadays. "Just my luck, the Fuhrer's got to go and deploy troops from here to every location known to man, all in the name of 'Peace'," he muttered in annoyance as he lifted the opening to his lips and took a deep swig. "An' I'm the only one who does the fuckin' paperwork," he complained to nobody in particular. How he longed to be back in the field!

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Writing!

tumblr_muy3uoMraF1skd41vo1_1280.png

"Speaking" Thinking

Interacting with:  DoctorDaouse OOC: Text here

Feeling more relaxed now that he was in the company of someone he liked, Reese leaned back in his chair and placed his hands behind his head, making sure to give the passing waitress a wink."Well, I was up pretty late last night at the bar so I decided to sleep in. I just got up about an hour ago. I figured I deserved a break after all my hard work yesterday." He thought about the pervious day with a grin, remembering how the Füher had thrown a stack of papers on his desk and how he, in turn, had thrown that same stack onto Sargent Thor's desk. He crossed his ankles under the table completing his relaxed pose and flashed Crilland a curious look."What about you? I didn't even think you liked coffee." 

• "I don't, but you tend to get to meet some people whenever you come into a shop like this," Crilland replied as he motioned to the door and said, "That was a pretty good dodge you did there, I've gotten chewed out a few times for skipping out on work, who knew that someone so young could get so scary." He then motioned for a waitress to bring to cups of coffee over and he said, "Well, just to save both our hides, maybe we should act like we are doing work, just in case," and he reached into his bag and pulled out a clipboard that seemed to hold the information that was currently known about the disappearing alchemists and just set it on the table.

• So he was right about Agni and the older woman knowing each other, judging from the way the girl waves at her before turning back to Xavier. He gives a grateful nod. "Thank you, Agni," he says, shifting the bag on his shoulder. "Noise has never been a problem for me. Alis always did say I could sleep through anything, so I'll be okay."

He looks in the direction of this supposed inn. Naturally, he can't see it from here, but he can see where he can follow Agni's directions. "Well, I'll be off, then. Thanks again for the directions."

"Speaking" Thinking

Interacting with:  DoctorDaouse  OOC: Text here

Reese frowned slightly as his friend pulled paperwork out of his bag. He'd been hoping to avoid work as much as possible, but he knew that Crilland was right. Shifting his position so that he was now seated normally at the table he reached over and picked up the paperwork. It was pretty interesting how so many people could just vanish. His first thought was a philosopher's stone and he absentmindedly rubbed the transmutation circle that was tattooed onto his index finger. He had seen first hand what people would do for a philosopher's stone as he had, on occasion, formed a fake one using his blood alchemy. Taking a sip from his coffee, now genuinely interested in the case, and looked up at Crilland. "Any ideas? We don't really have much to go on." As he spoke he fanned the paperwork to put emphases on how little there was.

The post was edited 2 times, last by SassyWindow ().

• "As much as I hate to admit, I have no clue as to who might be behind this, it could be a mind altering thing, but even then, it doesn't really narrow things down, considering the fact that there is any number of chemicals out there that could be easily used to do so. Although, as far as I'm aware, we haven't found any real abnormalities of the sort that could be held responsible. It might be that whoever is behind this is smart, they collect data, and analyze their target before they go after them, finding out exactly what would be able to break them to the point of doing their bidding. Once again though, we haven't found evidence of any sort of foul play yet," Crilland replied as he looked at the papers, not liking the idea of this guy being out there, "I have a plan, of course, nobody will be happy if it happens, even I don't like my plan."

• Maddie smiled and waved back at Agni. She was one of the few state alchemists that she actually got along with since she was always so nice. The girl was young but she was a great alchemist and definitely one that Maddie did not want to mess with. To be entirely honest her alchemy kind of freaked her out but she always tried to be supportive and help the girl afterwards because it took a lot out of her. Another pair of voices caught Maddie's attention and she shifted her gaze to a table not that far from her. The voices belong to two more state alchemists that she worked with. And she was pretty sure one of them was supposed to be at work. That Reese...he is on his own if Romana tries to strangle him tomorrow for skipping out. She thought with a smirk. She then noticed the papers Crilland placed on the table. I guess they are working... She thought with a frown. Her curiosity began to get the better of her and she tried to drown out the rest of the noise in the cafe to listen to their conversation. It wasn't technically eavesdropping. I mean she was a major and state alchemists after all, so she definitely had access to such information. They are talking about the disappearances. Her features hardened at the thought and she got up from where she was sitting to make her way to their table. She was standing right behind Crilland when he mentioned that he had a plan. "What is this plan of yours, Kall?" She said, crossing her arms. She gave Reese a look that practically screamed "I know you are skipping work you bastard" before shifting her attention back to Crilland.

May the Force be with you always

tumblr_m8rnfo9vZQ1qzwk3bo8_500.gif