nightfall -- open, Shadow Veil

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!

• BLURRED REFLECTION OF STANDSTILL POND !

He was a good man, but he had a broken heart —

Irony was a bitter friend that seemed to follow his every paw steps. He had not wanted leadership again, not truly. Yet, when Soundcheck had disappeared, nothing but determined commitment to successfully lead his new home had settled in his veins. He had taken it upon himself to place the crown on his head. He had accepted the attempt of resolution of recent difficulties where Soundcheck had failed to act. Thoughts that followed him hand in hand with the rest of his ghosts. Perhaps he was selfish in assuming leadership so unquestionably. Under the justification that no one else had been around, of course he had tried to slip out of the restraints guilt had placed upon him. Yet, he knew leadership was something he took only for the thought that he wanted to protect his clanmates, he yearned to be the role model for them. The towering god that his now mortal life stripped him of.

But none of that mattered now. What was done was done. Shadowkeeper of the Shadow Veil, Standstill had obligations which could not be shed by guilt and dubious actions. Having trekked over from HawkClan, Standstill settled his not-yet weary paws before the SunClan border.

— That'll take even the best of them down

template ©
    maisie
    #maisietemplate

I HAD A ONE-WAY TICKET

TO A PLACE WHERE ALL THE DEMONS GO

[ Blurred Reflection of Standstill Pond + Shadow Veil + 5 years + info + attack in #388E8E ]

• ★ ★ ★ Ariseis seemed to be the first to enter the scene—excluding the gradually tiring traveller, of course. Pale fur glittering delightfully in the sun’s rays, Ari was endlessly curious about this new face in the SunClan vacinity. The specimen smelled of many creatures, but she did not know specifically which group his stranger originated from.

"Excuse me, sir." Purred the alabaster feline in a sickeningly sweet tone, her slitted eyes boring into the figure of the visitor. "I would appreciate an explaination for your appearance. Or else, we may of a problem." The characteristically violent girl made it clear that she wasn’t playing around, not bothering to hide the note of menace in her sweet dialect.

//rushed

"Speech."

PICTURE, PICTURE, SMILE FOR THE PICTURE

ari_fennec_by_lunartune-dcix0kw.png

ariseis | twelve months | female | member of the solaris kingdom | tags | played by aloe !!.

• ★ ★ ★ Ahri sighed, barely managing to keep herself from rolling her cloudy orbs at Ari's typical greeting towards outsiders. Sure it was always a good idea to remain on guard, but this was just a bit too far, at least it seemed as such to the blind kitsune. She hoped should wouldn't have to break up a scuffle between the two as she approached, giving a dip of her head in greeting toward the smell of the individual who'd crossed into Sunclan territory.

"Name and business please?" Ahri spoke, sitting beside her clan mate.

"Speech."

*:・゚✦

COME TRY YOUR LUCK,

IF YOU THINK YOU'RE IN MY LEAGUE~

*:・゚✦

shadow veil | 7 moons | pup | tags + plot | played by hikariotome—

• BLURRED REFLECTION OF STANDSTILL POND !

He was a good man, but he had a broken heart —

Standstill's eyes were bright, glittered with the veiled threats through the saccharine tone of the first female that had come to greet him. It reminded him of a SunClan long ago. A clan that decided that their innocence-glazed name would not allow the gust of winds that were other clans to simply sway them from their stance. Not that he had endured much interaction with SunClan, back in his prior days, but they had not been a clan that one would have forgotten so easily. He wondered if the same could still be said of them now? He knew that the clanlands were a sparsely populated domain, as of recent days. Something he was hoping with his all was simply a phase that would surpass them with invigorating activity that summer usually brought with it.

"Actually," Standstill would begin, tone littered with lilted tones of amusement. "I believe I'm behind your border, love. No-man's territory." The correction was accompanied with a wiggling of his digits, turfing up the soil where he stood. The soft brown mounds cooled his heated paws as his head tilted questioningly at the SunClanner.

It did not take long for another to join her clanmate, one much more formal and diplomatic in her greeting. A welcome balance, of course. Acknowledging Ahri with a friendly nod, Standstill pushed began with the formalities of it all. The departure from his duty had been fun while it had lasted, in any case. "The name's Standstill, I'm the new leader of Shadow Veil. Just doing the rounds and alerting ally leaders and such. Is your leader around, by chance?" He may have been mistaken but he did not think either of the two before him held title of leadership over SunClan. There was a certain stance, a certain tone that leaders tended to hold- a clear superiority that did not seem to want to be moved by anything.

— That'll take even the best of them down

template ©
    maisie
    #maisietemplate

I HAD A ONE-WAY TICKET

TO A PLACE WHERE ALL THE DEMONS GO

[ Blurred Reflection of Standstill Pond + Shadow Veil + 5 years + info + attack in #388E8E ]

• Thea Arcanium

Thea had the same hopes as Standstill, but with her being so sick, it was a bit difficult for her to get out of her room, let alone host meetings and events. The tired-looking kitsune finally approached, doing her best to stand tall despite wanting to go curl back up in her bed and get the rest she needed. "Ari, it's fine. Thank you, though."

Turning her attention to Standstill, she dipped her head. "I'm Thea, the Solar Commander, or leader, here. What can I do to help?" She had a bit of trouble keeping her thoughts together,

but refused to let that show.

(c)trexgirl