and i've been [t. bc leader xx t. bc deputy] waiting for this moment

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • CALEDON XX WASPWING

bloodclan leader xx bloodclan deputy

backstory

Caledon and Waspwing have a long history together. Waspwing is a former member of Thunderclan and met Caledon by chance as a Bloodclan warrior when he was out chasing a rogue who had stolen prey from Bloodclan territory. The two met and things were a blur after that. They had two litters, though one was a surprise, and were blissfully happy with their children, watching them grow filled both parents with pride and joy. Waspwing was an incredibly protective and loyal mother while Caledon was a phenomenal father and a strong role model for the kittens as they aged and grew.

Things were going well. Caledon promoted a new leader, Blahkenmuro, to help ease the stress of leading a clan by himself, and promoted Waspwing to take the former deputy's place. A short while after being promoted, Waspwing was ambushed by a pack of rogues which sadly led to a miscarriage of a very young pregnancy. This shook Waspwing to her core and made her very protective over these new kittens and made her determined to make sure that they came out healthy and strong, no matter the costs, including bodily harm to herself. Hopefully things wouldn't be as rocky as her pregnancy was turning out to be.

genetics

Black w/ high white Van LH (assumed carrying cinnamon) x Black SH (assumed masking caramel, carrying cinnamon)

Black, blue, caramel, cinnamon, fawn, fawn-caramel (all with white)

All kits will have low white markings (less than 50% white).

Kits can have any realistic eye color.

Kits can be longhaired or shorthaired.

relations

Caledon is npc x npc and is the current leader of Bloodclan

npc x npc, godfather of neapolitan and deathwish, adopted brother of clarke, half-brother to jailbird, family tree here!

Waspwing is npc x npc and is the current deputy of Bloodclan.

npc x npc, full family tree!

rules

-- all feralfront rules apply!

-- kits will start at 4 moons and then you're free to age them up as you please!

-- kits must stay in bloodclan for a month (wasp and cal will love their children), after that you can move them to any clan/tribe you desire!

-- please remain active with your kit! if you cannot handle your character, please pm either me or STINER! and we'll rehome them for you.

-- any naming scheme is accepted since these are Bloodclan kittens, but Waspwing was originally from Thunderclan so traditional names are also welcome if you wish.

-- waspwing's pregnancy is going to be rocky and stressful so, if you choose, thiscould have effects on the kits if you'd like.

form

this is just basics, bios are awesome and appreciated but not required!

Code
    1. [b]username/account to tag[/b]:
    2. [b]character name[/b]:
    3. [b]character gender[/b]:
    4. [b]character appearance[/b]:
    5. [b]character rough personality[/b]:
    6. [b]potential plots/ideas?[/b]:

slots/extra info

KITTEN 1: reserved

KITTEN 2:

KITTEN 3:

KITTEN 4:

fancypost does not belong to me, credit goes to the original creator! <3

due date: june 15/16

married to onograeyren | traditional roleplayer

waspwing, swanlake, pythonstrike, amberpaw

The post was edited 3 times, last by snappy. ().

• schuyler . blue long furred turkish van w/ yellow eyes . bloodclan .

username/account to tag: Eve

character name: schyuler

character gender: she-cat

character appearance: schyuler reference

schuyler is a long furred turkish van with iridescent yellow eyes, she has what is known as resting bitch face, face always screwed up in a way that makes her seem like she has an attitude even though she's calm to the point she seems scary. she has a very long snout and almond shaped eyes, her body is long and slender. she's not petite in anyway and her fur would naturally make her seem larger, but instead, it flattens to her body in a flattering way. although her bone structure isn't flattering in one bit, she's skinny... but too skinny. almost seeming to be anorexic and like a skeleton in some ways, despite training with bloodclan members, she'll never procure muscle mass or even show strength within her looks.

character rough personality:

she's easily irritated, short tempered, but very calm mannered and wise. she's a natural problem solver with her words and claws, she isn't very emotional but knows how to control her emotions to the point where she is faking it just to make it. lies comes as easy to her as honey goes down the throat, its the highlight of her mischievous personality as a young cat.

potential plots/ideas?: i want her to be a 'meddler' someone who ruins relationships and gets in between even the most strongest relationships. i also think it'd be cool to see her birth two litters within bloodclan and feed them lies about their father and their lives, make them believe she isn't their real mother just so they wouldn't grow up feeling attached.

IF ITS CRAZY, LIVE A LITTLE CRAZY —

brightmoon [trad. wc] + brokenpaw [trad. sc] + lowell + lightningstrike [trad. tc] + heronpaw [trad. dc]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eve ().

• reminiscing won't help me

GENERAL:

marlowe

mar

3 moons→ ages every 50 posts

female

preferred pronouns → she/her

bloodclan → kit

PHYSICALITY:

BODY | CAT | HEALTH: 100%

description : marlowe is the youngest and the tiniest. she is quite dainty looking. she is a quite fluffy blue color, with a white underbelly and white paws. her eyes are a deep sky blue. despite her body being tiny, she has extremely long legs that are awkward and gangly.

ACCESSORIES: none at the moment

SCENT: she smells like sea salt, fresh linen, and citrus.

AESTHETICS: the sea, chilling out, laughing, sunny days, sand.

PERSONALITY:

this girl is can be noted as one of the chillest of all time. marlowe tends to be on the quieter side, but if you can break into her shell, you'll find that she's kind, fierce, and loyal. she treats everyone like they are practically her family, but it you hurt someone she loves, there will be hell to pay. one of her great flaws is that she trusts too easily, and that'll will probably be her downfall.

—— significant traits:

RELATIONS:

parents -- caledon xx waspwing

littermates -- TBA

known family members -- TBA

sexuality - she is panromantic and demisexual

info on platonic relationships -- very easy to form with her

info on romantic relationships -- she doesn't like anyone very easily. she has to have a strong bond and connection with someone to fall in love. it rarely happens for her.

FUTURE PLOTS:

ill probably try to go for an hp position with her!

i might have her move to riverclan in the future because she really loves water

maybe a love plot but it would have to be a v long term plot because she doesn't form romantic relationships easily

INTERACTIONS:

will / will not / might attack without reason

will / will not / might start fights

will / will not / might end fights

will / will not / might run away

feel free to powerplay friendly actions

ask before ( capture, minor injury, maim, major injury )

bold name in #8BB3F5

i will probably add more in the next day or so, but this is just my rough draft :) i'd love to play her!!

but i just can't help myself

THE SUN WILL COME OUT

NOTHING GOOD EVER COMES EASY.。.:♡*:⋆✼✿

The post was edited 3 times, last by olivia. ().

• // Quick side note, Felix will probably pick a fav and just teach them about hunting, fighting, and life lessons

FALLIN TOO FAST

TO PREPARE FOR THIS

dark forest + former guard + 12 moons + penned by aurenh

• //track, may apply!

I was really tempted to adopt one from the first two litters but I decided not to, so I might from this one.

IN TIME, I WILL LEAVE THE CITY

FOR NOW, I WILL STAY ALIVE.

fan of hetalia | she/her | german immigrant to canada

currently living in saskatchewan

Instagram: british_columbiia

Tumblr: echoofcanada95

DeviantArt: echoofcanada

Discord: @vancouver#2294

write on my wall

• username/account to tag: vancouver

character name: Camrose, Windsor, Sundre, Mackenzie? tbd for now.

character gender: female

character appearance: a mostly black, long-haired kitten with a white tail tip and one pale yellow eye. A patch of black fur covers the area where the other eye should be.

character rough personality: very shy and fearful. this kitten can be compared to glass as she is easily shattered, she is afraid of the world around her, and will often stick to her parents for protection. she is exposed to bloodclan's cruel nature at a young age, and tries but fails to convince herself that it's ok. she will start to fear her clanmates, and feel conflicted about leaving or staying.

potential plots/ideas?: she will most definitely leave BloodClan once she is around 7 moons.

in a different format

wip

write on my wall

The post was edited 2 times, last by vancouver ().

• when is this closing?

write on my wall