Even a evil guy can be redeemed... Right? (X-Men open jump in)

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • xaviers school for gifted youngsters. A school that houses special humans with unique talents. In today's world they are known as mutants and are feared by the world. Xavier's is a place that tries to give the mutants a place to call home. A place where they can feel safe as well as a place to harness their talents.

Now not all mutants go to Xavier's. Many are in hiding while some just use their abilities for evil. That is where a young boy only 15 was found. He was taller then his average teens and was a mutant. His power over fire helped him control his gang of punks and thugs. However, that was only because he had no choice. He could barely control his powers without almost killing someone. Now the mutants of Xavier's have been told about him and are trying to convince him to join them before the brotherhood does. Will they be able to get them to their side or will he remain on the path of evil?

(Just post a picture and name and prey to my post)

wallpaper-K-560x314.jpg

Name is Jason. Last name unknown.

[img width=357 height=510]http://pm1.narvii.com/5882/9fcf27d7dcaaa1e1be888b6a5217144046f1ef19_hq.jpg[/img]

https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2355099.0;topicseen Needless rp
  • Yawning some, Jason was walking around saying nothing. Like always he was skipping school giving him some glares from a few of the adults. Like he cared what they thought. Besides he had a criminal empire to run!... Well really it was just a small gang of 10 guys he forced into working for him by threatening to burn them if they didn't. Saying nothing at all, the young male started to walk down a alleyway when he saw someone else skipping. Oh good a fresh target he thought as he pulled his hand out of his pocket getting ready to launch his first fireball at the unsuspecting guy.

[img width=357 height=510]http://pm1.narvii.com/5882/9fcf27d7dcaaa1e1be888b6a5217144046f1ef19_hq.jpg[/img]

• "Don't think about it, pal."

The voice, clearly feminine, came from both behind and above Jason. If he happened to glance up, he'd find a teenage girl. A girl with feathery wings protruding from her back. Lynn might not have been the only member of her team here. You'd probably be right in assuming that X-Club was in the area. Maybe...Maybe without permission.

She descended swiftly, yet...A bit clumsily. Having to steady her feet upon landing.

(Yeah. Sorta made-up my own idea for a team.)

If I spam a post, it's because my Wi-Fi decided on being a jerk.

You are utterly welcomed to create NPC families for My Characters. And be as creative with said families as you want. Because I am lazy.

• OOC: yay

IC: "Aw, why spoil the fun harpy?" A boy peeked out from around the alleyway and smirked, leaning on the wall as he adjusted his gloves and straightened out his hood. "Let him remind the humans of their future, think of it as...charity work. You X-Brats like charity work don't you?" As he spoke, a couple small surges of electricity ran up his body from his hands.

• Lynn let out a frustrated huff. Great. Collin was here. A junior member of the Brotherhood. To be utterly honest...She almost wished it had been one of the Hellions instead. "Human or mutant, no one deserves getting torched. Or...You know...Being alone" the girl turned towards Jason. She could do this. I mean...She was a great people person. Right?

"Jason, I'm Skywing. See, I go to this school. For kids like us. The staff there've been talking about you. They want you to join."

You are utterly welcomed to create NPC families for My Characters. And be as creative with said families as you want. Because I am lazy.

• "Oh don't make me cringe so much birdbrain!" Collin rolled his eyes in reaction, idly zapping a piece of paper as it floated by. "Listen to me Jason, your buddy Spark, I know all about your little gang. Imagine all of humanity bending knee to you, doesn't that sound better than being a 'gifted youngster?'" He said the words almost as if being one was an insult, and using finger quotes for extra effect.

• "Jason, don't listen to him. The Brotherhood are terrorists. I mean, you're a gang boss...But do you really wanna be worse?" A failed appeal to common decency. Lynn wanted to smack herself with one of her wings. She was bad at this. The girl lightly stamped one of her feet in frustration. Feathers bristling at Collin's smug attitude. How was she gonna fix this? Or even do this?

• Saying nothing at the two who kept trying to talk to him. He yelled as fire appeared around him. "Look why should I listen to either of you?! your both bellow me!" He growled as he soon heard people scream and run away as he was growling.

• Lynn couldn't answer. Not just because she had to think of a good reason for him to listen, but because of the panicking people. The girl froze for a second, wondering if having her wings out was the problem. And then calmed herself down for a second. It couldn't be her wings! Which meant...Back to panic mode: Something else was here.

• "Look at what you've done now harpy, he's throwing a tantrum." Collin glared at Lynn for a moment before his gaze shifted back to Jason. "Two things, first, i don't think you can even make a decent forest fire smoky. Second, try it and I'm dragging you back to my boss unconscious or in a body bag." He threatened as he fracked his knuckles, small bolts of electricity crackling at his fingertips.

• anime-girl-4.jpg

Luna rounded the corner panting, she saw the chaos. Focusing Luna forced all the non-mutants to sleep, they fell to the ground all at once. Luna was an empath, she could sense others emotions and manipulate them if she felt like it. She could also if needed slow the heartbeat enough to put someone to sleep, though not for long. “ Lynn I must remind you not everyone has wings and my cardio is not very good “ she said softly “ also Jason I need you to take a deep breath and clam down. These people won’t stay down long and if there is going to be a fight let’s move it elsewhere please.”

Also just a little plus for Luna, she literally wears her emotions on her sleeve. Part of her mutation is that her hair changed color concerning her mood, like a mood ring. So here is a chart for her mood to color. Her hair is currently a mix of blue violet and teal

7e951a188528541f0ddb34268cff30250620c178_hq.jpg

• Luna! Lynn was so happy to see one of her teammates. Especially since her powers came in handy right now. "Sorry, Luna." the winged girl apologized. An advantage she had over Spark was that she wasn't alone. She had her teammates waiting.

• "Oh great, and now the witch shows up! Aren't I the lucky taser?" Collin muttered sarcastically, gathering some of the electricity from the lampposts around him. "So Jason, the harpy and the witch, or me?" Truthfully Spark was a bit concerned, he could go toe to toe with most mutants all day long; however an enemy that could turn his own mind against him, that scared him.

• Jason smirked as he soon sighed as fire appeared. "I pick.... NONE!" With that he aimed it at the ground making him surrounded in flames. Once the fire was gone he was gone. Using the flames to escape from rooftops. He called the gang telling his sister to lock the doors and use her 'gift' to make the place invisible. Once he thought he was safe he ran inside and locked the door growling some scaring the others. (Yeah making one more mutant)