JUNE GATHERING 2018

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • the queen had made her way to the gathering with her clan, trusting that rabbitkit was old enough to stay asleep for the whole night without trying to wander off.

humor flickered through her gaze when she thought of her adventurous daughter, as the drama played out within the gathering she made sure to stay clear and out of the way. as she padded back towards the grouping of cats, she made her way towards a beige siamese and sat down. curling her plush tail over her paws, she sighed in content that the drama and electric emotions in the air seemed to be calming down. "are gatherings always like this?" this would be her first, as she set pale blue eyes on him she chuckled and made sure to introduce herself. "i apologize, i'm brightmoon of windclan." small talk was good, maybe she'd make some new acquaintances and friends.

she didn't really know what to expect from a gathering, seeing as she was stolen from her clan as a kit and returned carrying a rogues kits that belonged to the rogue group she was forced to stay in. but she was eager to catch up on her heritage and learn everything so that when rabbitkit became a apprentice, she wouldn't be far behind the other warriors.

ObsidianStorm~

BUT THERE'S A STORY BEHIND EVERYTHING. HOW A PICTURE GOT ON A WALL. HOW A SCAR GOT ON YOUR FACE. SOMETIMES THE STORIES ARE SIMPLE, AND SOMETIMES THEY ARE HARD AND HEARTBREAKING.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Brightmoon. ().

• his storm gaze rolled over the windclan leader, wondering thoughts that were not far from jasperstars own. but even as deputy, politics was far from obsidianstorms taste. they were complicated and subject to change more then a mollys mood. the tension, even as it fell, still made his fur on end, and his eyes held a stoney appearance that was quite bitter. but it was soon to break as his attention turned to a female that sat beside him that asked questions.

"not usually as tense. but pistachio has made a lot of enemies." he responded, flicking his thin tail and shifting on his paws to try to relax.

the clans were going to be their own downfall one of these days. they seeked things that were far from tradition, and even he was subjected to a leaders weakness in thoughts and mind.

living too long could be another factor, he decided, wondering if living through nine lives and seeing as much as one cat or even more could see could make ones mentality crazier. he decided, that is only what should be expected. his gaze turned from brightmoon to his mate and soon back to the silver molly. "its nice too meet you, brightmoon. my names obsidianstorm, deputy of darkclan."

// Brightmoon.

(c)trexgirl

*:・゚✦ let me feel the sting the burn underneath my skin

put me to the test ill prove that i am strong

wont let myself believe that what we feel is wrong *:・゚✦

— obsidianstorm | 38 moons | male | t. darkclan deputy | tags

—coalstar | 22 moons | female | deceased t. darkclan leader

sidaisy_1.png

(c) daisykit,

• she watched him, being a people person was her specialty, and it seemed he had a lot on his mind. it almost made her mom side come out for this tom who was probably older than her, she nodded as he mentioned the tom named pistachio. "i don't understand why some cats chose to be trouble makers." she thought of her own daughter who was a good trouble maker. but she supposed this pistachio tom was one of the bad ones that she had experienced in her past.

he looked to lilystar and she caught the small look of love and devotion that any mate or lover would have for another. she decided not to mention it, she had just met this tom, she wasn't going to pry into his life like a little kit. "it's a pleasure to meet you obsidianstorm." she purred in a friendly mood, glad to meet someone outside of her clan for the first time in a while. he had mentioned that he was darkclan, now brightmoon was curious about the clan and how similar or different they were from windclan. she knew this was a gathering and not a q and a, so she kept her questions to a minimum. "i don't know much about darkclan, what's it like to live in the mountains... that is where you live correct?" any and all information she slightly knew about the other clans came from elders and apprentices who weren't busy caring for the clan. mostly elders, she found herself spending more time with them during her pregnancy along with her current time copped up in the nursery with rabbitkit and hawkclaw's kits.

ObsidianStorm~  

BUT THERE'S A STORY BEHIND EVERYTHING. HOW A PICTURE GOT ON A WALL. HOW A SCAR GOT ON YOUR FACE. SOMETIMES THE STORIES ARE SIMPLE, AND SOMETIMES THEY ARE HARD AND HEARTBREAKING.

• It had been difficult getting out here tonight, the leader briefly wondered what she would do when leaf-bare rolled around again and she had the cold working against her scars. Would she rest for the days leading up to a gathering or would she let her Deputy take things over like that? Pumpkin couldn't decide yet, but when she did limp up to where the other leader's stood it was clear the trek out here was difficult for the heavily scarred feline, moving slower than any cat of her age should as she carefully made her way.

Pumpkin Mate Search

PumpkinStar Related Trad Mass Adopt

I'd Trade All My Tomorrows For Just One Yesterday

untitled_drawing_by_windkitten122-dbk2w5y.png

I Know I'm Bad News

Leader - 9/9 Lives - Thunder Clan - Female - 24 moons old

Mother of CallPaw, CreamPaw, PuddlePaw, SootPaw and LuckyPaw- Mentor To CopperPaw And AspenPaw - Mentored JaggedSight, SandDune + SilverWind.

Nonviolent PP Allowed.