☠♛☠ -- Tŷ'r Marwolaeth 🏰 Hоцsє оf Dєaтн 🏰 Hєllноциds 🏰 [roleplay] -- ☠♛☠

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • -- Щєlcомє Tо Hєll --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- roleplay for House of Death! (Chaspian or Circuitskid may start) --

// Sign-ups -- click me! //

// Roleplay -- You're here //

// Plotting -- Maybe //

×××

|| art shop;; follow me~! + trad & digital art + free + self-run ||

×××

tumblr_inline_nw4f8hX6sV1ts2z4s_540.jpg

×××
    || jikai toji horrel;; male + polycom. and homosexual + 941+ years + hellhound (king) + arcyr of the hinterlands + attack in white ||

×××

• Lirrich was laying on her bed eyes closed as she was still recovering and very weak. She suddenly opened her eyes and slowly sat up wincing as she started to cry again. The reason she was healing was because just a couple of days ago while out with her parents they were attacked by hunters, Lirrich ended up passing out because she was using her powers a lot trying to save her parents. Her parents ended up dying saving her life and Lirrich has vowed to get revenge on the hunter that killed her parents after she is fully recovered.

I am now officially out of school but will be busy this summer so may still not be on a lot. If you have a clan or a thread you would like me to join, pm me so we can talk about it.

• Cadmus was currently laying flat on his back on his bed. He had his arms folded behind his head while he peered up at his ceiling. He was bored and thus decided to pass the time by being zoned out while staring at his ceiling. It wasn’t that fun in fact it wasn’t fun at all. But he wasn’t paying much attention instesd he was in his own little world.

Apollo had shifted into his hound form, padding around the house. Tomma had not called him lately and so he took to wondering the halls of the house to pass his time. He could probably go find someone else in the harem but he chose not to. He didn’t always choose to interact with the others, as weird as that seemed with his bubbly attitude, but it was the truth. Sometimes he got a little jealous that all the attention wasn’t on him but that’s what happened when you join a harem you have to share. So here Apollo was, wondering aimlessly, his tail dragging against the ground.

(c)trexgirl

• -- SETHRE HORREL --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- text(see Tomma) --

-- ORAILIA MARQUISE-HORREL --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- text(see Tomma) --

-- TOMMA HORREL --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- The Brenin sat in his throne room, fingers playing rhythms on the arms of his throne. she was bored, and waiting for his spies to return. His eyes followed his son and daughter while they sparred with dull iron swords. He beamed with pride, they were part of his "soldiers", and each was granted the title "Knight" ans had lands to their names. Looking up he summoned a servant to go find Apollo. The Brenin wished for some friendly company in the form of one of his few harem members.--

-- DESTARION KENN --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- the guard captain had recently been given orders to do a routine inspection of the denizens of House of Death and the forest around the palace. An attempt had been made on the Brenin's life and the guardians felt hard-pressed to prevent a second attempt. --

×××

×××

×××
    || jikai toji horrel;; male + polycom. and homosexual + 941+ years + hellhound (king) + arcyr of the hinterlands + attack in white ||

×××

• Lirrich wiped away the tears from her eyes before slowly getting up and walking over to her closest to change. She put on a green top and black pants then brushed her hair before walking out into the hall. She was still weak but was trying to hide that as she walked outside looking for Destarion the captain of the guards to see if there was anything she could do to get her mind off her parents.

I am now officially out of school but will be busy this summer so may still not be on a lot. If you have a clan or a thread you would like me to join, pm me so we can talk about it.

• Apollo stopped when a servant came up to him, telling him that he was requested to see Tomma. Excitement bubbles up in the male and he quickly dipped his head in thanks to the servant and began to trot off to the throne room. It didn’t take him long to get to the said room and once he was inside he padded past the training of the two siblings. He wasn’t fazed by them training like they did, he was used to seeing it. The elegant and colorful hound padded up to the throne, shifting out of his form once he was there. “You called Tomma?” Was the first words slipping past his pink lips.

(c)trexgirl

• -- TOMMA HORREL - Brenin - Interacting with: APOLLO --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- Tomma chuckled, patting Apollo's hand, "Yes, I've called for you, Apollo. I've found myself in need of friendly company." he purred, eyes light and happy even with the recent attempt. --

-- DESTARION KENN - Gwarcheidwaid Captain - Interacting with: LIRRICH --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- Destarion turned as Lirrich approached him, nodding to the woman, "Good morning, Lirrich." he greeted her as he turned back to the rest of his group to give orders. --

-- SETHRE HORREL - Son of the Brenin - Interacting with: NAME --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- text --

-- ORAILIA M.-H. - Daughter of the Brenin - Interacting with: NAME --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- text --

×××

×××

×××

×××

• Lirrich smiled back,”Good morning Destarion.” She then stood back listening to see what the orders were and planning on joining in on one of them.

• Apollo felt giddy at the thought that he alone was called. He hummed thoughtfully and moved to sit in Tomma’s lap, curling up to the Brenin. “Then I’ll shall be of companionship,” he said, a smile dancing on his lips. He nuzzled his face into the side of Tomma’s neck before turning his head to peer at the two who were training. “Must they always train?” He questioned.

(c)trexgirl

◇ ◇ ◇

-- Embracing the smaller man and setting his chin on his head, he hummed, "If they want to keep their knighthoods they must. After the Great War, we need all of our Soldiers and Guardians in trim form. Besides, they enjoy it." he replied, fingers stroking his arm and arm hairs. Closing his eyes to half-lid and relaxing his limbs, he gave a steady sound similar to a purr. --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- The Captain nodded and went about his orders, pausing when he came to Lirrich, "Lir, go get some rest. This challenge isn't right for you, it is too close to the heart. Go on and replace one of our Guardians in the palace. The Brenin should be awake by now. Remember, we do not address the Brenin unless he addresses us." he told her, voice gentle yet wise. -

-- SETHRE HORREL - Son of the Brenin - Interacting with: ORAILIA --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- Snorting as he leapt away from his sister's harsh blow he squawked, "You are no better then a squire, Sister!" he laughed, eyes full of mischief and humor. Batting away her next attack he drove for her ribs, soon finding himself sprawling over the floor, sword spinning from his grip and Orailia's foot planted upon his chest. He groaned as she put her sword to his throat and pronounced a kill point. --

-- ORAILIA M.-H. - Daughter of the Brenin - Interacting with: SETHRE --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- snickering at his comments, Ora batted his sword away when he attacked her, throwing her elbow into his chin and knocking him backwards so suddenly he couldn't catch hismelf. Soon as he was down she put her sword to his throat, "Kill point." she purred down at him, grinding her heel into his chest before letting him up. --

×××

×××

×××

×××

• Lirrich nodded not liking it but knew Destarion was right and was glad she could still do something.”Ok Your right Destarion this challenge is to close for me right now. But I will keep that in mind with the Brenin.”

• Apollo hummed in reply. He was nestled comfortably in Tomma’s arms, enjoying the attention. He reacted to the purr like sound by letting out his own little purr. His gaze drifted over to the fighting siblings when he heard a thud and noticed that Orailia had Sethre pinned under her boot. “Seems the spar has finished,” he pointed out carelessly, not expecting a reply in return.

Cadmus eventually rolled out of bed, deciding to find something to do. The shifter padded out of his room and began to head down the hall with his hands shoved into his pockets. Maybe he would run into one of the siblings or someone he could chat with, it would best staring at a ceiling at least.

(c)trexgirl

◇ ◇ ◇

-- The king laughed, burying his nose in Apollo's hair. "She often wins over him. He'll take it to heart until tomorrow." he told him, tipping the smaller male's head up to face him, giving him a slight kiss before gently displacing him to go spar with his daughter as was their custom. She was training to be Gwarcheidwaid, a Guardian. Picking up Sethre's sword as his son left the "ring", he smiled charmingly at Orailia as she settled into defensive postures. --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- Smiling he answered, "He'd enjoy seeing some new faces. Yours would be welcome." he told her. --

-- SETHRE HORREL - Son of the Brenin - Interacting with: NAME --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- Slimming from the "ring", the man shook himself and set about the halls to go to his room and change. --

-- ORAILIA M.-H. - Daughter of the Brenin - Interacting with: TOMMA --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- dropping into a defensive stance, Orailia watched her dame approach cautiously. --

×××

×××

×××

×××

• Lirrich smiled at that,”Well I would love to see a new face as well so I will keep that in mind should I see him.” She then looked down at her outfit to make sure she was dressed as she should be before looking back up at Destarion quietly.

• Apollo floated at the affection and kiss he received. That feeling soon faded as he pouted when he was forced to get up because Tomma decided to go up. He settled back down on the throne, not caring that he probably shouldn’t be sitting there. He was curled up, his attention now on the two that were in the middle of the ring.

Cadmus continued down the hallway, a sigh slipping past his lips. It was then he noticed Sethre walking down the hall, coming towards his direction. “Hello Sethre, just got done with another spar I assume?” He asked, taking noticed of the other’s displeased look.

(c)trexgirl

• -- TOMMA HORREL - Brenin - Interacting with: ORAILIA & APOLLO --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- Nodding to his daughter the Brenin settled into a more relaxed stance, eyes remaining half-lidded. Orailia watched him closely, knowing that this was a time of teaching not brutal sparring. Studying her posture he made his move, sword flying like an arrow, glancing against the leather armour of her inner right thigh, leaving a gouge. "Now, if you were a man fighting without armour, that would have cost you an appendage." he told her calmly, watching her take a breath and shake herself out. When her careful calculated blow came he could barely avoid it but wrested her sword from her grip, his blade laying along his arm, tip between her fingers, where he could have easily pinned her hand to her pommel in battle. Setting his sword down he said a few words to his sword-master trainers before he turned back to the throne where Apollo remained curled up. "What do you say we take a walk?" he hummed as he offered him his hand with a grin. --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- watching her for a moment, the Captain finished his orders and clapped, sending men out on their missions, including those within the palace walls. "Still here?" he mused as he turned to look at her. "Lirrich, seriously, forget your duties for today, you can make up for it later. Go to the pub, get some ale, and go home to rest. After ... the attempt, you need some personal time. See if you can grab a friend or sibling. At the end of my shift we can go get drinks together, but Hell. I don't want a distracted Guardian on my shift. If you refuse, I'm putting you to washing dishes with the cooks." he told her, reaching out to grip her shoulder comfortingly. --

-- SETHRE HORREL - Son of the Brenin - Interacting with: CADMUS --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- The male looked up, noticing the Adviser, "Aye. Just done and humiliated once more in front of my dame and one of his harem." Sethre responded darkly. Sighing he rubbed his face, "Care to join me?" A time ago he'd taken an interest in Cadmus, expressing his hunger to have the Adviser in his bed, even if he didnt seem to have much to his position. Yet he'd taken that damnable interest in adding Cadmus to his list.--

-- ORAILIA M.-H. - Daughter of the Brenin - Interacting with: TOMMA --

◇ ◇ ◇

-- after their little lesson she watched Tomma leave. Cleaning up she also departed to go train by herself. --

×××

×××

×××

×××

• Lirrich rolled her eyes a little playfully at Destarion,”Destarion Please I know I shouldn’t be doing anything but every time I rest I just keep thinking about the attempt. But I’m still here because I wanted to make sure there wasn’t anything else before I left. But if you insistent then I will just rest today and do my duties another day.”

• should they know about her parents' murder/death? bc i was thinking maybe it happened during the attempt //

Destarion gave a winning smile, "Yes, I do insist. I've been in a similar situation to yours before, Lirrich, except my brother was the perp." he chuckled softly, thinking to his own parents and the surprised looks on their faces when Tomma had brutally murdered them after Xandrie had taken over his body and exacted his revenge for the Brenin.

×××

×××

×××

×××

• Ooc:Sure that sounds good to me.

Lirrich looked surprise when Destarion said that,”But why would you brother do something to your parents like that?” She looked at Destarion thinking about what she knew about the Brenin wondering why he did that.