OFFICIAL BLOODFAM CHAT THREAD | v.2

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • everyone here I S amazing ❤

Omfg awww G oodness :o im gonna cry if i click that notification. I have no tears left. Im gonna just shrivel up like a raisin . duuude i love reading back on old callawasp. It's just... The best lol

I know i said it already haha but WELCOME!!!! :D

• bune is such a good boy??? welcome to bloodfam! <333

click it stinky you know you want to ;)))

also mmm monroe is such a babe?? i have a million other threads to do but remind me to get to her cause shes precious!!

ycRreuq.png

I KNOW IT'S NOT REAL, BUT IT'S IN MY SOUL ———— ・゚✧ 」

AND I JUST CAN TRY TO FACE THE DARK INSIDE MY HEADinformation

• Ok hear me out. I know stine still considers Wasp and Cal dating so...what if for the actual date of their anniversary they got married?! LIKE HAD AN ACTUAL WEDDING N SHIT?!

Omg who’s gonna be the flower guy/girl?

Z5moBrz.png

*:・゚✦ C R I M S O N *:・゚✦

Jailbird

S T A I N S

tags | played by Jayie| BloodClan Guard

• fdjslkafkjdsl calwasp was gonna get actually married but it was just a thing we were talking about ; D

they could actually get married holy shit,,,,, there goes my heart

uhhmm oh nO I CANT CHOOSE

ycRreuq.png

I KNOW IT'S NOT REAL, BUT IT'S IN MY SOUL ———— ・゚✧ 」

AND I JUST CAN TRY TO FACE THE DARK INSIDE MY HEADinformation

• O:

Can Liv be a bridesmaid for her mam??

& prepare for all the Liv posts ok thanks for being patient my fam

Amy & She/Her & 21 & Cat Mom & Moderator & Roleplays Cowspots, Sheeppaw, Olivia, Pollenkit & Adopt Cowspots x Mousenose Kits

"I don't know where 'over there' is, but I know it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful." John Green, Looking For Alaska

• DeWitt may not believe in love but he would be the fecking priest or whoever marries the couple together bro, Calwasp is a special thing that he may or may not secretly adore and covers it up with hatred ;)

Also unrelated topic but I was thinking of having dewy get big injured, like on the verge of death injured like straight up a cripple for like 7 months. Not now of course but any suggestions?

• yES OLIVIA CAN BE A BRIDESMAID!!!

dewitt is so precious??? can i give him a hug bl e a s e omg

also,,, no hurting him that’s illegal

married to onograeyren | traditional roleplayer

waspwing, swanlake, amberkit, spiderkit

• Liv is gonna be the nosiest bridesmaid there ever was - literally trying to steal the maid of honor's job but you know what that's just her personality

Amy & She/Her & 21 & Cat Mom & Moderator & Roleplays Cowspots, Sheeppaw, Olivia, Pollenkit & Adopt Cowspots x Mousenose Kits

"I don't know where 'over there' is, but I know it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful." John Green, Looking For Alaska

• Ruth trying not to cry is so accurate lmao. I love it!! Calwasp wedding is ahehhrhejsjaja

ARISE LIKE GLITTER AND GOLD

( tags / bloodclan deputy / female / 9 moons / played by vespertine )

• phan would be the derpiest ring-bearer, tripping over his own paws while bawling at the beauty of the wedding

OH, TROUBLE TROUBLEMAKER, THAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME

i know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain

tags. | bloodclan / sheo xx jail / 6 moons / bisexual / agender / penned by luna