Sin, Granted. [plot & chat]

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • Sign-ups can be found here: Sin, Granted. [adv. apps; open]

Hey, guys, this is just a thread where you can post any ideas you have for the RP, your character's relationships with others, questions or comments you may have, or if you simply just want to chat with your fellow RPers. Please, don't be afraid to put forth any ideas you come up with! Anything and everything are welcome. Just the basic rules:

1) No OOC fighting

2) I don't mind swearing, just don't take it to the extreme

3) Respect each other

4) Be appropriate

5) Have fun!! :D

Click me for the RP thread!

2012 veteran // feminine pronouns // libra // slytherin // wampus // intp // advanced to uber-advanced

81af0cf584e697ba805d726b91d5b51ca505cd47_hq.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Flyers ().

• I know we currently have only 1.5 leaders (my form isn't finished yet), but I guess we should start to figure out which subordinate and headsman goes with each leader. Is there anyone who doesn't already have a leader or subordinate who would like the last spot?

2012 veteran // feminine pronouns // libra // slytherin // wampus // intp // advanced to uber-advanced

• if anyone would like to plot with madu, headsman, he’s ace/biromantic and very calm and collected.

also he needs a leader so lmk

edit; here's his application & quick facts.

madu zuberi.

- male, 24

- north african (egyptian)

- grew up on egyptian arabic and french; fluent in english but strong accent

- very placid, sarcastic, apathetic, and desensitized to his job

- plethora of weapons

- ace, biromantic

The post was edited 2 times, last by adamance ().

• oof I'm tempted to make a third character, but I don't think I have the time to rp at an advanced level for three characters.

if anybody wants to plot with ethan and celina, they're open :D

their forms are in the spoiler below, but I'll tl;dr them for y'all up here in cause you guys don't want to go through the trouble of reading their forms

Ethan: bisexual, but questioning, quiet and aloof, has 10/10 doggos, in need of a leader

Celina: homosexual, energetic and talkative, thief but just okay at it

• Fox: Basically an English, charming, charismatic, friendly and we'll loved slut. Everyone likes her, she loves everyone but can stand up for herself. She'll sleep with anyone, so plots always open for friends or relationships!

Angelika: Tiny, quiet, shy, awkward and weaker German, incredibly good thief, not much skill with weapons other than bows. Friendly and open to any and all plots.

Will: Crazy, maniacal and confusing, Will can charm you and be your friend with complete sincerity, and in the next moment he will be imagining kill you slowly. He hates racists, his moods change like weather. Open to anything.

Branden: Spoilt, arrogant, rich and a bully, Branden is just your typical rich white boy. He is a racist and sexist, but secretly hides the fact that he just doesn't know how to act or be himself. He loves to read. Open to all plots!!

For leaders etc. I think Fox being Ox's Subordinate would work well, but I also think Fox could be Bridget's, so up to you two, Flyers   rinny [ hiatus ]

I was thinking maybe you should cut the role of Lieutenant, as we have none of those currently anyway, and you could just have Leaders and Subordinate, just an idea though.

Hey this is WhovianLove, just though I needed a change.
  • Isaac: Brave, chivalrous, reckless, ruled by his emotions, hot-headed, intelligent, out-spoken, stubborn, hero-type, sensitive to criticism, extraverted...Basically he's sorta a goody-two-shoes, but he reacts emotionally so when he's agry he only sees red, when he's happy he's on cloud nine, and when he's in love he's passionate. He loves being with people, he loves helping people, and you'll often find him training with his sabre's.

Paddy: Kinda BBC Sherlock Holmes-y, he's bad at reading social cues, but he likes being with people, he's kind-hearted but it sometimes doesn't seem like that because he can seem cold and objective with how he acts. He can seem blunt and unkind because he doesn't realize what he's saying isn;t kind, usually someone will have to tell him that what he said was mean and he'll go apologize immediately. he's compassionate and easily empathizes with people, he understands people but in a more analytical way which makes it hard to connect with people emotionally. Basically, he's a smol bean who has some growing to do.

• NerdyChristianGamer I think you might be right, about cutting Lieutenants out, but that means we'll have to divvy their responsibilities among the other distinguished ranks. It's just as well, because currently the Leaders don't do much besides sit on their fat asses. XD

• Yeah, I agree, I think beridding ourselves of the lieutenants position might be for the best.

Also Would Charlotte be interested in being a love interest for Isaac

Also also, Who are the three leaders again, so I can go straight for their forms, I want to try and get the best leader to compliment Isaac's personality because I was hoping him and whoever the leader is would be extremely closely knit, and would consider each other family. I want the leader to be someone Isaac wouldn't think twice about trading his life for, not just a person he has to follow because they are higher up in rank.

• NerdyChristianGamer I love the friends idea! Also, I feel like Celina and Angelika could make a good thieving duo since Angelika is better at the actual stealing component, Celina could provide backup in the form of distractions or protection. I'd love to include Sami , but I'm not certain if Paddy is the thieving kind

oof, see I want kind of to make a third character who could fill in the leader role, but I'm not sure if I can handle three characters at once. Let's try waiting to see if anybody else joins? I assume we're putting off picking subordinates and headsman until all three positions are filled in?

• I feel like Paddy would just be dragged along, because he'd be trying to "make friends" and "be social" so I think he would probably try out both roles and eventually just kinda of hangout and be look out for Angelika.

• Yahs I love the little trio, we need to give them a group name 😊

Also, I just had an idea for the missing leader role at the moment.

If we were to start replaying before we got a leader, I have 3 suggestions.

First: The leader is off on some mission or important business, and the Subordinate is standing in their place for all necessary things.

Second: The leader is held captive somewhere, captured on a mission somehow.

Third: The leader is sick, unwell, and the Subordinate is doing everything in their place.

And so, until a person comes and makes a leader, the leader is never actually in the role play, but merely mentioned. But when someone does come and fill that position, we can have the leader either

Come back from the mission

Either escape or be rescued from imprisonment

Or get well again

What do you think? Flyers but only as a last resort before we RP if nobody has filled that position?

Hey this is WhovianLove, just though I needed a change.
  • Those sound like good options to me, I’m partial to the leader being off on a mission that way who ever does end up filling that position won’t get backlash from the other characters about being unwell or getting caught, ya know, but it’s up to you Flyers.

• so this is madu's application and some lil info. also added to my first post on the chat.

madu zuberi.

- male, 24

- north african (egyptian)

- headsman, no leader currently

- grew up on egyptian arabic and french; fluent in english but strong accent

- very placid, sarcastic, apathetic, and desensitized to his job

- plethora of weapons

- ace, biromantic