If I Died Right Here, Right Now, Would You Even Miss Me? (PAFP BxB)

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • Wyatt woke up at the same time as always like clockwork. He knew where the sun was right now and he had a good idea where everyone would be right about now. He grumbled though and had to practically force his eyes open as he sat up in bed. He didn’t want to even try and figure how much sleep he’d actually gotten. A lot worrying, tossing and turning, or just having the need to know everything was still in one piece.

The first thing he had to deal with was the rumors that Arkham had briefly told him about. Yeah it could just be smoke blowing, but he’d confessed it freely without any coaxing from him. He did the same thing he did every morning. Take a quick shower and get dressed. Black quarter sleeve and jeans that were so beat to Hell the fabric was thinning. Somehow his hair always managed to look like he’d just rolled out of bed. Couldn’t really do much for it.

Making his way out of his room he sighed when he saw the black cat sprawled out perfectly in front of the door. Shaking his head head pulled the door open and watched her lazily swipe at the door as it pushed her back far enough he could actually get out. Stepping into the halls he nodded to a couple people spooking the halls already from the looks they had though they were probably ready to turn in.

Making his rounds he walked and talked with people as he went finding things to talk about before marching on. He frowned seeing Alex walk past him. A moment of eye contact before both of them went their separate ways. He eventually ended up at the cell blocks. He arched a brow when he saw no signs of Butch or Cassidy. He frowned shaking his head as he made his way down the hall. He looked this way and that not seeing them anywhere.

If they’d left their post for no good reason then he was going to ring both their necks. Hearing a yapping though he blinked taking a couple more steps down. He quirked a brow catching sight of Arkham with a puppy laying out on top him. “Morning.” He greeted before motioning down the dog.

“Did Dog give a dog to ya or did he just wander in here?” Wyatt asked leaning back against the cold wall which sent shivers down his back. He’d apparently forgotten his jacket this morning too. He was really hoping that Connor wasn’t just letting dogs loose around the place. He snapped his head around the corner as two people came bustling around the corner skidding to a halt almost right in front of Arkham’s cell. A man and woman that looked more alike then different then reallly.

”You were supposed to be sitting guard.”

Wyatt’s tone was a lot less friendly now. Both of them shifted in nervousness. “Alex dismissed us Sir.” The woman cleared her throat for a moment. Narrowing his eyes he looked between the two of them. “Cassidy go get Alex for me will you? Butch stay close by.” He sent the guy off and the woman nodded stepping back away to stand at the other side of the hall.

tumblr_n82wnzIVLj1ssitayo1_500.gif

☾*: THERE'S TROUBLE WHERE I’M GOING—————

BUT, I’M GOING ANYWAY

Always open to plotting

GrandioseOpulentJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

• Arkham was plenty content in loving on this precious, adorable, and extremely warm puppy. Cuddling up with the canine like a child. In a sense he was. He hadn't had much of a childhood. He was more or less a very mature child. An old soul. The dog panted and followed the boy around as he made his way over to the bed to sit. The puppy jumping beside him. It was clear that the two had clicked from the start. As if the dog had pasted "My Boy" over Arkham's head. Connor had seen it.

Gotham sat up to itch under his collar, unfamiliar with the feeling it gave. Though when Arkham began to scratch it for him he almost fell off the bed he leaned so far into the hand. Arkham found himself snickering and pulling away. He didn't like licking too much. And discouraged Gotham from doing so as he moved to lick his face again. Smiling and poking the puppy's nose.

Wyatt's arrival brought another wide grin. Looking over to the bed headed man. "Dog? Oh! Connor. Funny story actually. Gotham found his way here and decided I was a fun chew toy. Co-Dog came in and tried to get him back and he only ran away. After Dog got him, he asked me a few questions then gave the puppy to me. Said a lot of people don't like to raise and train puppies." The boy Let the puppy down, watching him canter to Wyatt in a clumsy manner, stumbling over his big paws before sitting himself down in front of the man. Barking at him as if demanding attention. Earning him a snicker from Arkham.

---

The sight of the two who had been assigned to keep an eye on him made the boy tilt his head. "Alex? I thought I heard him a while ago. I fell back asleep though..." Even saying his name gave Ark the creeps. Gotham moved to climb onto poor Wyatt's chest. Using the long tongue to lick at the man's face. "Gotham! You don't just do that to random people!" The dog looked back at him as if to tell the boy 'Yeah? Well check this out.' before moving to lick right across the Side of Wyatt's face and bark. High pitch in a puppy way, but sort of deep with the fact he was older and growing into a proper shepherd dog.

I am the Adorable Bubble fox! A Mizutsune to be precise. I'm actually a rare little dragon~

7b31239154c6141fdd6fa2c1409a02f1-dae9db7.png

I mean. Yeah. I could totally eat you in like five seconds.

MHGen_GIF_Mizutsune_thumb.gif

But that doesn't make me any less fluffing adorable!

IMG_5050.gif

• Wyatt watched clumsy run over to him and couldn’t help, but laugh. He wasn’t exactly in love with dogs in general, but this puppy was damn adorable. “Hey buddy.” He called to the puppy scratching him right behind his ears. He glanced past the dog to Arkham. “Damn it, looks like me and Alex are going to have to get some shit straight. I don’t get why he’s been like this.” He muttered to himself forgetting about petting the puppy which ended up getting him a face full of dog slobber and puppy breath. He wiped some of it off only to have Gotham do it yet again. Instead of getting mad though he laughed loudly nearly loosing his balance as he did so. “Alright, alright.” Wyatt pushed the Shepherd’s paws off his chest before leaning down and scratching the puppy all over trapping him in a bear hug. Still laughing he to himself he released the wriggling puppy and stood himself back up.

“I think Dog had the right idea. And you named him Gotham? What’s that for?” Wyatt asked scratching the side of his head in confusion. That name didn’t ring many bells for him, then again he hadn’t ever gotten his hands on a comic book either though. The young man used his sleeve to wipe off the rest of the slobber sticking to his face.

Hearing footsteps coming down the hall he nodded to Cassidy who was trailed by Alex who looked in no hurry to come. Cassidy left while Alex stood looking anywhere else but at Wyatt. Cooperation might have been too much to hope for. “Why are you dismissing people without asking me first?” Wyatt asked quirking up a brow studying Alex’s face. “Because they’d been here all night. I was going to find new people to replace them.” The second kept his tone flat still not ever looking at Wyatt. He did peak in past Wyatt though to look in on Arkham narrowing his eyes a hair.

“Don’t pull that again.” Wyatt felt like he might as well have been talking to a wall for all the good this conversation was doing. “Alright will do. Can I leave now or do I have to run it by you before I piss too?” His second hissed turning to meet Wyatt’s eyes. There was a moment of silence before Wyatt responded. “I’ll trust your competent enough to do that on your own. If it’s too difficult to do what I ask then that’s fine. I’ll find someone else to do it.” Sighing Wyatt ran his hand through his hair.

The two of them broke their staring match before Alex went walking back down the hall looking like he was about to hurt the closest person to him. He frowned to himself looking back at the woman, Butch, who stood back still here. “How long ago did he show up?” He asked her keeping a fairly neutral tone not giving away his thought process yet.

“An hour ago I think.” She muttered rubbing the back of her neck and he nodded thoughtfully before he turned back and shrugged. “Go get some rest.” Dismissing her he scoffed to himself looking at the floor in thought.

BUT, I’M GOING ANYWAY

Always open to plotting

• At the question Ark found himself smiling. "Comic book. Rivals. I think. I remember alwys hearing Pa talk about books with pictures. Arkham was the antagonist. Gotham was the good one? They might have just been places though. Oh! Yeah! One was a city. The other one was some insane looney bin." Arkham finally clarified. Still unsure of himself. He laughed when the puppy did get his face though. A full on laugh. Coughing softly as he finished and licking his lips.

As Alex made his appearance, Arkham narrowed his eyes distastefully. Gotham stood and scampered back to Arkham, sensing the Boy's discomfort and crawling onto his lap. The boy seemed to realize something as he watched the set of bars the puppy slipped through, They were a little bent. Farther apart then the others. Hmm.

At the sarcastic remark from Alex Arkham couldn't help himself. "Well, Y'know, If you need to ask permission to go use the piss bin, I mean. I assume that means you need help too? What. Too small to see it? Need help aiming?" Arkham sneered and once again remembered his place. Shutting his mouth while holding back his laughter as his own snide remark to the other. It was much too fun to tease the important mister second in command.

Waiting for Alex to leave, and watching as the others were dismissed, Arkham got to his feet to move to the bars. Looking at them a moment before moving to the side and slipping out of the cell completely. Humming in enjoyment and moving to stand beside Wyatt. "See? Told Ye. The Kings like having me around because I could fit where most couldn't. Damn. Thanks Gotham, for pointing that out for me." The puppy yipped.

I am the Adorable Bubble fox! A Mizutsune to be precise. I'm actually a rare little dragon~

IMG_5050.gif

• Wyatt looked down not looking at Arkham until he saw the puppy turn to follow him through the bars. Wyatt put his hands on hips watching as Arkham slipped his way through the narrow space in the bars. “Damn that’s impressive.” Snickering a little he bent down measuring the space between the bars himself. “It’s probably not a good idea to be showing me all you escape routes though.” Yeah he’d be pissed if he was a dangerous person they had to keep locked up, but he wasn’t all that alarmed by it. The puppy stuck his head through licking Wyatt’s hands while he was looking at the bars.

Holding back a laugh he petted the top of the dog’s head and stood back up looking at Arkham. “Since you’re out you want to walk with me while I finish up my morning rounds?” He offered standing back for a moment to let the puppy through. Tipping his head to the side he looked between the two of them like he’s suddenly realized something kind of funny. “You were named after a comic book looney bin huh? Never thought I’d say that in my life.” It was kind of adorable that Carlisle would name his son after a comic book place.

“Do you think Gotham will stay with you?” He looked at the end of the hall where the black cat had made herself known peering down the hall. She followed Wyatt during his morning walks, but was clearly wondering what was causing the hold up for him. As soon as her green eyes landed on the puppy she went deathly still looking at Wyatt and Arkham as if they had betrayed her by associating with a dog of all things. Wyatt walked to the end of the hall plucking Holly up.

The black cat looked down at the dog staying still the entire time except for the end of her tail twitching. “Are you a little jealous?” He asked the cat letting her lay in his arms. She mewed quietly in response closing her eyes before starting to purr loudly. Apparently she couldn’t stay mad at Wyatt for too long now.

The leader started to make his way down the hall. There wasn’t really a soul in sight since most were too busy doing what they could and didn’t have time to be spooking around hallways. It wasn’t a lie when Connor had said no one had time to train puppies anymore.

BUT, I’M GOING ANYWAY

Always open to plotting

• Arkham chuckled and shrugged. "Escape route? Please. The most I could do to you is smack you with some kind of pole. And I have a puppy. We're quite the dangerous duo. Watch out. We might drown you in his slobber." Arkham teased and walked along, the puppy clumsily scampering beside him. Stumbling over his big paws every once in a while. The offer to go with him brought a smile from Arkham and he nodded softly. "Yeah, I'll come along. I mean. What else would I do? The best I could do is find somewhere to hide and read a book or something. Even then I'd probably get chased down by some mob of haters." He snarked and stuck out his tongue at the puppy when it barked at him. Tail swaying playfully.

The remark on his name made Arkham sputter. "Y-Yeah... I'm not that big of a fan of it. A lot of the kings called me Crazy when they linked me to my name. The way they saw it, I was insane for thinking others could come first. I know it's a dog eat dog world but people deserve a chance, y'know. Even if it means I have to consider giving piss perfect Alex his chance too. And I mean. Addi and them may not be that bad, I don't blame them for trust issues. I have them too." He rambled the tucked his face in the crook of his arm to hack painfully.

He slipped through the bars, leaning over the toilet before coughing away the blood clots and flushing them down. He wiped his face and rinsed his mouth. Licking his lips and returning to the Lead man. "I'm sorry about all that. It's gross, Can't do much about it though." Arkham mumbled and gave another precious grin of embarrassment.

The cat's fear made Arkham squeak and start a reassuring coo before the puppy flopped into a bow and stumbled towards the feline, raising a big paw at the cat and borfing softly, he didn't touch her, he knew what the sharp little needles on their paws felt like. But he was definately a friend to a lot of the cats around the place. He knew how to play and communicate. He actually quite liked cats despite the stereotype.

When Holly was lifted off the ground Gotham gave Wyatt the most disappointed look a puppy could do. Arkham was honestly appalled at the puppy's expressiveness but leaned to love on the cat. "You are still my favourite kitten. But. You are going to have a friend of the clumsy canine nature. You'll have to cope with it honey." He whispered and smiled.

As they explored the halls the puppy would dart ahead of them a ways, then return. At one point he came back with an odd looking plastic piece. Arkham took it, checking for anything dangerous before tossing it. Watching Gotham scramble after it was a playful bark.

IMG_5050.gif

• Inclining his head Wyatt didn't believe what he was watching. Holly gave a low pitiful mew looking from Arkham down to the puppy bumbling around on the ground. Her tail flicked once brushing Wyatt's arm before her green eyes looked up at him and then down at the ground. It seemed she had made up her mind, she was going to give this puppy a chance. Bending down he plopped Holly down. She walked along on her watching Gotham the entire time they went. Wyatt chuckled a little to himself putting his hands in his pockets while he walked along also watching Arkham and Gotham out of the corner of his eye. "You must be an animal whisperer or something I can't get her to do anything period." He hummed glancing back at Gotham as he came running up with something in his mouth.

He shrugged letting it go for the moment instead looking around the halls which still weren't all that crowded which was perfect for him. Less people meant less people trying to get under his skin or get him to get rid of Arkham or whatever else they thought they needed to do. "I knew there was a reason I get along with you so well. I like to give people a chance before I condemn them. You never know what is going on in some else's head, what brought them to this point. I can understand where a lot of people are coming from, but they are digging their feet in and aren't willing to accept anything, but what they think is the right answer." Puffing out a frustrated breath he couldn't lie and say he wasn't frustrated seeing just how much some people were so stuck in the idea that everything was black and white there were no grey areas.

When he did finally did see other human beings spooking around the halls he waved to them before continuing to walk through the halls. It was an odd mixture of people around here, older veterans who had been at this for half their lives and the younger people who had only known this as their life. Wyatt paused at a heavy door banging on it with his fist. There was a lot of rustling and grumbling on the other side of the door before it was cracked open. A woman's aged face stuck through crack in the heavy in the door. "Hey big boss how's life been treating ya?" The woman had an accent attached to her voice. Morgan always thought she sounded like one of those friendly tour guides who took you from one place to another. They were nice, but they knew more then you did the entire time.

The door was pulled open more and the woman revealed herself dressed in oversized overalls. Her grey streaked hair was stuffed into a cap. She leaned against the door looking at everyone gathered in front of her. "I'm dead yet so, that's a plus. I need you to do something for me. Can you see what you can do about making sure our walls are protected against say an Ashen hoard." The woman's smile froze on her face. "I can see what I can do. Come in." She ushered them all to a dimly lit workshop things piled mile high on a metal work table. She motioned to the crooked old chairs in the corner of the room. "Have you forgotten your manners Wyatt?" She teased motioning to Arkham before taking off a leather glove and offering a hand to the kid. "Nice to meet ya. People around here call me Mags so, ya same." She smiled a warm enough smile.

BUT, I’M GOING ANYWAY

Always open to plotting

• Arkham felt his cheeks warm, shaking his head. "No, I've never been liked by a lot of animals. It's only the one or so animals that I get to know that end up really doing anything." He gave an embarrassed bashful grin, He looked down at the puppy who had completely forgotten about his toy, bowing down at the cat and yipping at her, tail waving wildly, tongue lolling. He yipped again and darted around her, doing a few bounces from the left to the right and then taking off down the hall, swinging back to race towards them, then loop around and race back down the hall. After the lap he came and flopped into a bow again. Barking and panting at Holly. Arkham couldn't hold back that laughter. Starting up as a soft bubble before it became pure enjoyment in watching the canine. He'd been so deprived of this kind of thing. It was so weird to see anything like this and he loved it. The relaxed feel of things.

Arkham smiled over at Wyatt and nodded at his next remark. "I was worried you'd see otherwise. Though I now see that you understand the issue as well. Though it really doesn't bother me Wyatt. I knew that I'd get this kind of reaction. I knew I'd get caught by some gang sooner or later and to be honest you've been so much nicer then any other gang had been. I've been caught before. I had to do things to get out. Wether it be make a fake deal or the likes. I was treated like the plague and I learned to ignore it. I got mouthy with them. And I know I shouldn't but that habit comes into play when Alex or anyone tries to start something and I'm around." Arkham scoffed and shoved his hands into his pockets. Kicking softly at some crumbled ceiling that had stripped from its place. "I'm not a liar though... I only made any of those deals to save my life. Even then I felt bad about it. The Kings taught me to lie. Tried to make me a liar. I only ever told them lies. I guess that makes me a liar though, huh?" The boy looked up at the other with a curious guilt. Nibbling on his bottom lip.

When the door was open and the seemingly very social woman greeted them, Arkham jerked back. Wide eyed. Wyatt seemed comfortable and he calmed down a little. Sticking close when they entered the room. He listened to her introduction softly, but found it hard to relax as she cracked her joke. Remaining tense, uncomfortable. Holed up in a room like this with a woman he didn't know anything about.

He was snapped out of his daze when the hand thrust his way, flinching back instinctively. He blinked and narrowed his eyes. Hesitating and shaking her hand. "Arkham... Call me whatever I guess." The second he deemed it a respected amount of time he darted back to the darker haired man's side. Eyes never leaving the strange woman. New people were definitely a no in his book.

IMG_5050.gif

• As soon as he retreated back to stand by Wyatt she raised a brow slightly, but didn't ask any follow-up questions about it. She then turned around and quickly made her way around the room Wyatt sighed glancing at Arkham. He watched Mags as she shuffled through her pile of things seeming to be looking for something. When she finally found it she unfurled a large rolled up piece of paper and held it out for Wyatt to see. "I can check for any weak spots in the walls or access points. What else were ya thinking about needing?" She asked raising a brow and the young man scratched the side of his head while he thought it over.

"Is there anyway we can put in some sort of alarms in? We used to have some wired up didn't we?" He asked looking over the top of the paper to Mags who had her face scrunched up in thought. She was staring ahead of her trying to formulate a plan and not realizing she was staring holes into Arkham's forehead. Snapping her fingers together suddenly she broke out of whatever trance she put herself in and turned right around to go back to the table rustling around more.

"It's possible, the old wiring and equipment is pretty beat up and not much good anymore, but we might be able to fix some of it back up. I'm going to need new hardware though. Think ya can hook me up with some?" She rambled on before turning to look over at Wyatt again. The leader gave a nod. He couldn't promise anything, but he could at least gie it his best shot. Her smile widened, apparently pretty excited about this job. He was watching her back while she worked until he heard the exciting yipping in the hall and saw Holly dart past the doorway. Tipping his head to the side he watched her wheel right back around crouching low to the ground and as soon as the puppy ran towards the doorway Holly leap up playfully batting at the dogs face before darting through the metal door going to sit by Wyatt and Arkham's feet purring to herself.

Mags looked over her shoulder at the cat before she went to cover her mouth let out a loud sneeze. "Can y'all clear out. I'm allergic to those little critters. I let you know when I have something." She punctuated that sentence by sneezing yet again. Standing up Wyatt scooped Holly up in his arms again and nodded before he turned to leave. "Alright thanks Mags." Waving goodbye he headed outside before letting Holly down again. Stretching his arms over his head smiling a little as he went back to watching Holly trying to sneak up on Gotham as slightly as possible before he turned around to bark at her and she pretended to be casually minding her own business.

Starting to walk down the hall again he glanced at the supposed Prince. "And just for the record, you are probably the most honest liar I've ever met. We all do shit we don't want to do to survive. You don't want to know how much I cried as a kid after I had to shoot a rabbit for the first time." He said in a more light hearted tone now though. Letting a hand slip to his gun for a moment he had a tough time learning to target people with them too.

BUT, I’M GOING ANYWAY

Always open to plotting

• Hearing Wyatt boost him up a bit on his whole honesty issue made a grin reach Arkham's face. Closing his eyes sweetly in a sort of adoration. "Thank you Wyatt. That really means a lot to me." He softened the smile and watched the puppy as he joyously chased after the cat. Soft mouth as he would gum on her tail, earning a swat of scolding. He'd yip at the molly and nip softly at her paws. "Don't be too rough Gotham. Please. You're two times her size." He smiled and leaned down to pick the puppy up, bumping their noses together and cuddling the little thing.

"It's nice to know that I don't have to be alone in the cell anymore." He smiled to himself and set the dog back down, watching him itch, then get up to scamper after the cat again. Arkham looked over to the other with soft eyes. "What next Boss? Over the moon? Under a rainbow? Preferably the opposite direction of Ashen. And Certainly the opposite direction of the Kingsmen. Believe me. I have no wish to die this young."

IMG_5050.gif