virtuoso // meeting 5-18

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • hole in my soul, don't know how to fill it up

"BlizzardClan, gather for a meeting," Aleksei began. He was in his usual spot, and now that a few people were gathered, the dragon would begin. "First of all, I would like us to hold a moment of silence for those who have died to the recent senseless violence." He would lower his head then. A minute passed, and then he would continue, "As you may have heard from my previous announcement, Tavi has been exiled. After this, she made threats against BlizzardClan and has attacked and killed multiple members. Until she is caught and brought to justice, I again strongly urge everyone to be vigilant and not go out alone. The murderer has mostly been targeting people caught alone outside of camp."

// since Aleksei is taking note of those who attend the meeting, only those who show up here by the next part of the meeting are receiving their promotions, if any. I plan on posting again with the next part of the meeting on Sunday or after, so your character has until then to attend.

tags

THE FUCK WOULD YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND

IN SEARCH OF LOST TIME

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — Sundance was the first to arrive. Oh boy, her very first meeting. She bowed her head for the full minute, then listened again. So this Tavi girl was exiled and she was going around and killing members? That wasn't good. It would just mean that Irene would be stretched thin. Luckily, Sunny wanted to help where she could, even if she wasn't an actual medic, i.e., holding a rank. The kitsune nodded and took a seat, awaiting the next announcements.

"speech"

I CAN SEE A RAINBOW

IN YOUR TEARS AS THEY FALL ON DOWN ❞

minerva + blackheart rogues + penned by averie

• THE IRONY HOWEVER, IS THAT I'M NOT ACTUALLY ANGRY —

Was it any surprise that Kady was one of the first to approach? The dragoness is feeling a lot better after recovering from her cold, and she's ready to conquer whatever bullshit comes the clan's way. She's silent and respectfully bows her head when Aleksei requests a moment for those who have lost their lives to Tavi. Hm, she couldn't agree more with him really. Had she not also stated that members should pair up when leaving camp? And look where that got them. Tch.

It's not deserved, nor is it their fault really, but it was still heart breaking to see those she loves getting hurt.

— I'M TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO BE HAPPY, AND THAT IN ITSELF IS A WAR

TkhzIgI.gif

Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing

Cared for by Echo~ Vice Leader of BlizzardClan

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — It had been a bit since her attack. She still felt like a complete idiot for wandering out of camp by herself. It was over something relatively stupid too, and now she was stuck with more severe injuries. Luckily they were healing just fine, and maybe in a couple of days she could at least get the bandages around her neck off. Well, there was nothing she could really do now. She just had to be careful since she probably would actually kill her this time around.

A small frown upon her maw, the flower crowned feline began to make her way over to the meeting. She kept a slow pace so she wouldn't open her wounds. After all, who would want to see a clanmate bleeding out? No one.

Once she finally made it over there she sat a bit of a distance from the crowd. When she sat though she winced slightly and stayed slow still in her movements. Once she sat down though she rested her tail upon her paws. She listened as he called for a silent vigil for those who had died. Had she really killed people as well? It wasn't a large surprise, but she hadn't realized she had killed enough for a vigil. This was getting quite serious now. The reality of Tavi's insanity was settled in.

Dipping her head, Ella stayed silent as she remembered the attack. It was still difficult to think that she didn't see how much she cared. Even now she still had a small place in her heart that denied it. A small place that told her that she hadn't killed her for a reason. This was silly though as the catsune really hadn't cared about anyone. There was no way she had cared about her. After all, who would care for such a failure?

Keeping these thoughts in her head, she rose her head up as she listened to his instructions. She still felt like an idiot for not waiting for Rosemont, but there was something important she had forgotten. A magic stone that she had since childhood that she couldn't let Tavi get a hold of. Even now she worried about if the catsune had managed to break into her cottage and get it. If so it was likely she knew more about it then she did, and used it for her own purposes.

A subtle frown still resting on her maw, she thought these things silently as she waited for the next part of the meeting.

sorry to my unknown lover

tags + plot — roleplayed by: InspireandInfinite~

• *:・゚✦ ARISTOTLE SALUS

—— we made it on our own | tags & information *:・゚✦

Yikes. Only been in BlizzardClan for a couple days and people were being murdered. Scary, but then again, Aristotle wouldn't mind getting his throat slit someday. Murder or natural causes, whatever came first. The feline grunted to himself at the thought and sat down at the edge of the group, peering up at Aleksei with only mild interest. At least they had a cool leader, that was always a plus. Ari rolled his shoulders and let out a yawn as others gathered for the meeting.

"Speech."

• Tavi, Tavi, Tavi. Damn, he was tired of hearing her name. Ears flicking in annoyance, the vulpine moved closer, weaving his way through the crowd of gathered BlizzardClanners to take a seat beside Kady. Hopefully this meeting would entail more than just the embittered ex-Paladin.

✧ —FOLLOW THE SOUND OF THE PIPE / TAGS

6803299_SPlKSFxa03Vwhfe.png

WHEN I'M WITH YOU, I'M IN UTOPIA———— ☽*˚⊹

rift prince & blizzardclan paladin commander/ character tags

• Tavi had made it very clear she was going to target the high positions of the Clan, namely Aleksei and Kady. But it seemed that she was targeting those that did not hold a position as well. Yet, she didn't have the balls to attack anybody that traveled with another. Seemed a simple solution to preventing it, but he knew that everybody was stubborn and proud. They didn't want to seem weak. Shaking his head, the male looked up at Aleksei. Osiris had bowed his head for the moment of silence, but he was ready to hear the rest of the meeting now.

• BATHED IN GOLD!

fortunekit - male - 3 moons - blizzardclan

Fortunekit stumbles in, mostly by accident. He's drawn to people and interested, and he takes a special interest in the one that calls them all together. It was some type of person he had never seen before, and hew as interested. Everyone here was so different, and it was amazing. He sits and listens, and then bristles visibly at the words. Murder? Someone named Tavi? All this was unfamiliar to him, but he knew what murder was. It was bad, something that hurt people. Who would hurt people? Fortunekit didn't think he could ever do that.

He wants to speak but everyone else is quiet, and so he keeps his mouth shut. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to do right now. It seemed important to listen, though he was itching to speak.

I SWEAR I DON'T GO AROUND LOOKING FOR THE NEGATIVE

8 mo. male. paladin. moonie

• ☆☆☆ Another meeting meant more social interactions, and more listening attentively to the leader as he spoke. Rosemont didn't have difficulty paying attention, but what was being discussed were things he had heard before, especially in regards to Tavi. Even after being exiled she was the topic of discussion at almost all times. Rose had arrived after the moment of silence, just in time to hear of Tavi's exile and the crimes she had committed against their clan already. He was a bit surprised to hear how quickly she was putting herself to work, as it only felt like days since her exile. The lanky wolf simply rolled his eyes before he spotted Ella, and his path immediately directed toward her. He felt as though he was beginning to be able to read her more accurately, but his skills were still rusty and not quite formidable yet. A puff of smoke escaped his maw as he settled down next to her, hoping not to catch her off guard. He shot her a crooked grin after noting her small frown, wondering briefly if his rather optimistic, cheerful attitude would brighten her up, even just a little bit. His eyes soon left her to focus once again on Aleksei, mind wandering, pondering what the male would bring up next.

SOMETHING EVIL'S LURKING FROM THE DARK 」

ROSEMONT / BLIZZARDCLAN / PALADIN COMMANDER / TAGS / HEART CHART / RPED BY SELESTE

• Chesspieces listened quietly as he rested at Ella's side. The alabaster tom laid with his belly pressed against the ground and his paws curled underneath his chest. His wounds itched and every once in a while, he would turn and lick them gently. The tom's ears were slightly pinned as Aleksei began his meeting. He was a little taken aback with the discovery of Tavi being behind the attacks of their clanmates. It didn't take too much to put together Irene's attack and Ella's to understand it had been Tavi. Chesspieces had been a medic when the former paladin commander had joined BlizzardClan. She had been so sweet and always friendly when greeting newcomers at the border. He couldn't understand what would make her change and attack her own so viciously.

R2Vsvcf.png

chesspieces leonidas / male / amalfi heights / tags

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — Hearing someone approach her, the feline glanced over her shoulder to see the familiar wolf. She was pretty decent at reading people, but sometimes she found it difficult. Especially when they smile most of the time like he did.

As he sat down and gave her his signature grin, she couldn't help but smile gently. He had always found a way to be optimistic despite everything. She actually wished she could be the same way. Instead she was more of a pessimist. The only time she wasn't was when she helped someone. When she did she was more optimistic. It probably was because of how it helped heal that hole in her chest.

Soon enough she noticed another sitting at her other side, and she gave a small nod to the tom. She remembered how he had came into the medic den to get some herbs. She also remembered his beaten up state when he had arrived. Both weren't that pleasant. The conversation was at least better then seeing him bleeding out and being dehydrated.

Green hues moving back to the leader, Ella kept silent as she continued to wait patiently for the next part of the meeting.

• THE SUN IS BURNING OUT, WITH ALL CREATION SHOUT !

gabriel - male - ageless - paladin - blizzardclan

gabriel soon joined the meeting, cautiously taking a seat beside kady. he felt slightly wary in doing so, but getting over this meant facing his fears, and that meant spending time with her since he knew that his thoughts were inaccurate and she wouldn't hurt him. the winged lion brushed one of his wings against hers as he took a seat beside her, waiting to hear the rest of the meeting. he was tired of hearing of tavi and the fact that she was hurting his clanmates. if he saw her, he would kill her. it was as simple as that.

THEY SAY, "HOW COULD HE GO IF HE'S GOT EVERYTHING?

I'LL MOURN FOR A KID, BUT WON'T CRY FOR A KING"

tags. | played by mystify.

• DID YOUR SIBLINGS TELL YOU —

After a while Lucifer had joined the gathering crowd. He had heard of the whole situation with Tavi, and would be on the lookout. The rosy lion joined his brother and Kady, taking a seat close to them. His gaze landed on Aleksei as he waited impatiently for the nest part of this meeting.

— I WAS WASTING UP YOUR TIME?

NO ONE GIVES

US THE RIGHT

tumblr_oogy75l6Ix1vn0nr7o1_500.gif

• THE MEMORIES OF YESTERDAY ARE NOW GONE / TAGS

It had taken a little bit of while for Ladon to arrive as he had tried to feel himself through to reach over towards the meeting (and had walked into at least three trees on his way here and even got lost) but finally he seemed to have come right, or he hoped so. " Uhm, i-is this the meeting place?." he would ask to anyone how was close by. He could smell some of them but maybe he had wrong. Unfortunate since he was late hadn't heared anything Aleksei had said before he had showed up here. Everyone where dead silence though so felt his cheeks heat up a bit in embarassment he needed to disturb if this was the meeting. But he needed to know because compared to the past had started to get interested to hear on what happend around thier clan now, especially over the matter with Tavi. He wanted to know so he could avoid trouble.

SHOULD'VE STAYED WHERE THERE SIGNS I IGNORED?

CAN I HELP YOU NOT TO HURT ANYMORE?

• ✧・゚ Yanyu frowned as she ventured over into the crowd that had loosely formed before Aleksei, remaining silent through his initial announcement. Before, when Tavi had just been exiled, the young dragon was more shaken up than anything at the claims of her volatile behavior, but now she found a spark of something akin to anger flickering to life in her chest. No more were the empty threats and unwell wishes; now, people were getting hurt. Now, Yanyu felt more helpless than ever, a sensation that she didn't take kindly to.

She found her expression softening somewhat, however, as a meek inquiry met her ears, averting her gaze from their leader to Ladon's lost demeanor. She inclined her body towards him so her quiet response would find his ears in return, a small smile on her maw that reached her voice. "Yea, you got it."

Afterwards, Yan flickered her gaze back to Aleksei's figure ahead of the growing congregation of Blizzardclanners.

★*: THERE'S A BEAUTIFUL SADNESS THAT RUNS THROUGH HIM

——————–– WHEN HE ASKS ME TO PRAY TO THE GOD HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN

• Canoris was a bit disappointed that Surge's name hadn't been mentioned. She padded up at sat next to Ladon, not too close to spook the poor cub...hopefully. She took a deep breath and let it out, feeling tired and defeated as she had since his death. Her presence in the clan had been there for the most part, even if she hadn't been. Keeping contact with others was the only way she could stay sane. Her muscles ached and her claws felt as if they were barely sticking to her toes.

If he wouldn't mention him, then she would. "She killed Surge. He deserves to be alive more than most I know. More than me." Canoris wanted Tavi to die.

After that her voice floated into silence as she waited for the next bit of news to be given at the meeting.

Ebony colored young wolf - Female - Half blind - Wanderer - Gen 5

Tauriel Sylvan x Ululare Eternite - Adopted by Fragilepast

Canoris' companions:

Surge - Elf Owl - Young - Male

• MY "PEOPLE SKILLS" ARE "RUSTY" —

Hearing the meeting being called the collie padded over to look up at Aleksei, this whole Tavi thing was getting out of control, when he had first met the ex-deputy he never would have suspected she would turn to this. Killing the high positions? What was that even supposed to achieve?

I NEVER DID BELIEVE IN MIRACLES,

BUT I'VE A FEELING IT'S TIME TO TRY.

castiel + tags + played by Scaramouche

• Irene limped forward slowly to take a seat next to Piper, wincing slightly as she settled in quietly. Her gaze turned tiredly towards Aleksei, her expression neutral as he spoke of Tavi. It would take the medic a few weeks to fully recover from the attack, and she was growing more nervous each day now that she was practically incapable of performing her duties as a healer. Hopefully they could find a way to stop the psychopath soon.

I COULD SEE THE SUNSHINE ・゚★

———— blizzardclan / member / tags / penned by limerence !

• hole in my soul, don't know how to fill it up

// edited for typo lol

Aleksei would give a small nod of acknowledgment towards Canoris at her words. He had very much liked Surge and had been furious when the news of his death had come to him. Surge, along with the others, were innocent in his eyes. They were only guilty in the deranged ex-paladin's eyes because they lived here. Aleksei doubted that they did any wrong, not counting the dumb reasons that were the cause for the 'feud.'

Now, onto happier news. The Clan didn't stop running because of one crazed moron. "A welcome to new members--feel free to introduce yourselves at this meeting if you would like," Aleksei would continue. "Shoutouts to Kady, Irene, Gabriel, Canoris, Osiris, Artemis, Oren, Aristotle, Adalicia, Lucifer, Chesspieces and Wildyonder."

"Piedpiper, Sundance, Rosemont, Yanyu, Ladon, I would like you to step up to paladin trainees, if you wish. Ella, you are promoted to paladin. I would like to give the Ranger title to Gabriel, Osiris, Canoris, and Ella. Meeting is dismissed, unless anyone else has something to add."

tags

THE FUCK WOULD YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND

IN SEARCH OF LOST TIME

The post was edited 1 time, last by ALEKSEI ().

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — Listening as the leader began to give shout-outs to many members, the feline kept quiet smiling gently. So many members were being active, and their recognition was nice to hear. Then came the list of promotions that followed afterwards. In that list though she heard a familiar name.

Her name.

Eyes widening slightly in surprise, a small 'o' shaped formed on her maw for a brief moment. It soon was replaced though with a soft smile. So, she was promoted to paladin? It seemed as though she had been doing well in the clan. Even after everything that had happened she made sure to do her best. Guess it paid off.

"Thank you, Aleksei," Ella said politely smiling a bit wider then normal. Not only had she been promoted, but she had also been given a title. Her hard work was slowly paying off, and it was nice. Though she didn't feel she needed the recognition like Tavi had, she still appreciated it. She hadn't gotten it from her family in the past so every little bit made the hole in her chest burn less.

"Congratulations to everyone!" the flower crowned feline chirped. With the members they had it was no surprise that so many got promoted and recognized. They had all done a fantastic job at what they were doing. It was nice to be surrounded with so many good people.

With green eyes gleaming with joy, the feline looked at the others for a moment. This was her clan, and nothing was going to tear them apart.