upon this ancient ground i stand || intro; open

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • ★ ★ ★ The pup stood in the White Rose Garden, her nine tails flicking behind her. Typically a place of celebration, it was currently empty and left the youngster with an interesting place to explore without venturing too far from the royal bedchambers. It was only recently that she was told Thea, her mother, was the leader of the whole clan she lived in, and that she was royalty along with her siblings and adopted siblings: a princess. Ama wasn't quite sure how to take the information. She understood how it worked and she knew it was her birthright, perhaps she thought it would feel different? She shook her head and stood to her paws, stretching her front legs out in front of her as her ruby eyes scanned the area.

"Speech."

*:・゚✦

COME TRY YOUR LUCK,

IF YOU THINK YOU'RE IN MY LEAGUE~

shadow veil | 7 moons | pup | tags + plot | played by hikariotome—

• Thea Arcanium

"Finally out of the pyramid, huh?" The kitsune, who's soft gold contrasted greatly with Ama's bright white pelt, trotted up behind her daughter, offering an ear flick in greeting. She was a bit more experienced with dealing with kids now, but up until this point, they had all been adopted, Limestone, Nautilus, June, all of them, yet Thea still couldn't find any differences in her feelings for the adopted children, and the ones related to her by blood.

(c)trexgirl

• ★ ★ ★ A small squeak ripped from Ama's throat as she jumped, turning sharply to see her mother Thea behind her. Grinning, the kitsune hopped from her spot to approach her mother, reaching as high as she could to touch noses in a greeting.

"Yeah, I was listening to the others outside the pyramid and they mentioned a garden nearby and I was curious."

"Speech."

COME TRY YOUR LUCK,

IF YOU THINK YOU'RE IN MY LEAGUE~

shadow veil | 7 moons | pup | tags + plot | played by hikariotome—

• Thea Arcanium

"There's gardens here and there, sure, but I think the most impressive is the Gardens of Eden." A variety of medicinal herbs grew there, along with the poisons often used, but there was beauty in it. Plenty of hard work had been put into it, and the nurses usually spent the most time there, but others had access to it as well.

(c)trexgirl