WATCH YOUR SIX || open, border patrol

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • tumblr_o7rdbhp6bE1tc05ego1_500.gif

*:・゚✦ NOVUS

—— yeah, i'm a beast. now i'm unleashed. | male ~ heterosexual ~ nyctatyrannus ~ bio *:・゚✦

The sound of crunching gravel echoed quietly through the air as Novus made his way in the direction of the main gate, his demeanor calm and collected as always as he either vaguely acknowledged his fellow Dynasty clanmates with a slight nod, or ignored them entirely. With a day of a patrol ahead of him, it wouldn't do well to be distracted. But that didn't mean he was to do it alone. Pausing at the entrance, he turned his head to glance back at whoever was present, although his body still faced the forest ahead. "I'm heading out on patrol," he said as a matter of fact. "If no one is busy, they are welcome to join me. I could use the assistance."

"Speech."

*:・゚✦ WE GO WHERE NO ONE GOES *:・゚✦

timberjack_by_glasgalahad-dbrlgoi.gif

• Mike, a master of speed and camouflage, stepped forwards, nodding silently. He was ready, camo garb draped over his black body. "How far out are we going." The dingo asked, ready for what needed to be done, but waited for the rest of the patrol.

Michael, ex-Executor (Cartel HP), member of the Cartel, Sanguine Ruins, one of two Praetors of the Dark Dynasty, the Sanctuary and the Frontier.

Black and blue wolf (main body), combat difficulty; Hard, Attack

A Creative Pun Title || Michael's Tags

And some aces up your sleeve
    I had no idea that you're in deep
    I dreamt about you near me every night this week
    How many secrets can you keep'
    'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow
    When I play it on repeat
    Until I fall asleep

• WHAT’S IN YOUR HEAD, IN YOUR HEAD !

male - 5 moons - single - child/child - the thunderlands/dark dynasty - tags

Shiki slipped over and nodded to the older males. “I can help. I’m a fast runner, so if we find any danger, I can alert the clan.

thinking | “speaking

ANOTHER HEAD HANGS LOWLY

( CHILD IS SLOWLY TAKEN )

AND THE VIOLENCE CREATES SUCH SILENCE

• DETTLAFF VAN DER ERETEIN !

"I shall attend this patrol."

Dettlaff spoke as he approached, eyeing the dinosaur with mixed emotions. He didn't like the guy, but he also had respect for him as well so it made for a varying attitude towards Novus. However today he was at ease and he had no quarrels with him so was willing to work with him instead.

Dettlaff

tumblr_oirkzck4wB1tpn8q4o5_r1_250.gif

THIS CHARACTER IS DECEASED

Black Lion - Higher Vampire - Emotionally Unstable - Enjoys Making Toys

Former Rainmaker of the Riverside - Obsidian Emperor of the Dark Dynasty

• ★ ★ ★ The dragon came slithering through the air and stopped. Nodding to the gathered, she would wait for the patrol to head out.

"Speech."

SHE’S INTO SUPERSTITIONS,

BLACK CATS AND VOODOO DOLLS

SHE NEVER DRINKS THE WATER.

MAKES YOU ORDER FRENCH CHAMPAGNE.

tags — mocha cougar — roleplayed by ashinka