drop the facade | announcement

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • Soundcheck had addressed the attack from Regis in the latest meeting, but after mulling it over for a while, the wolf was taking no chances. "Shadow Veil! Gather, please!" This time, the Shadowkeeper stood outside of the Cathedral, tail wagging back and forth.

Some NPCs arrived, and he got to business. "I stated that Regis attacked me in the last meeting. But I have come to a decision on the matter." He cleared his throat, taking a pause. "I would like everyone to travel in pairs from here on out. It's very possible that the Thunderlands will strike back, especially with a beast like Regis in charge. I want everyone to be vigilant. If anyone has questions, speak up now or meet me in my den."

//mobile

JUST ANOTHER REGRET, HOPE THAT YOU CAN KEEP IT

tags — roleplayed by: averie

• she rules her life like a fine skylark

Letting out a slight sigh of annoyance at the word pairs, Mel gave a nod as she heard the announcement, as much as she would dislike the restraints of travelling in pairs she saw the logic of it and how given the situation it was the smartest, and safest option: though that didn't mean she had to like it. "Understood Soundcheck." She said with a nod as she blinked up at the wolf, remembering the fight with Regis well.

Tags | "Speech"

*:・゚✦ TIME CASTS A SPELL ON YOU,

BUT YOU WON'T FORGET ME *:・゚✦

— melinoë diabolus | shadow veil | ex-nightwatcher | direwolf | played by @Scaramouche

• Sitting down in isolation, the fallow brown lupine would watch the spire of the cathedral with a blank stare, neutral frown on his scarred muzzle. The Thunderlands was understandably a touchy subject for Feliks, and after seeing how the Cartel had reacted to him abandoning the group in search of knowledge and happiness there was some part of him which made him think his old group would respond the exact same way given Regis' allegiances to the Cartel as well. With memories of Deut and fighting against Shadow Veil lingering in his mind, it was understandable why the wolf may not want to participate in any of the violent gestures he'd seen recently. Even if he felt at home when tensions ran high between clans it wouldn't be a very welcoming home if he forced himself into the middle of this one. "Noted," he rasped, letting out a small huff of irritation at the notion of buddying up to explore. Feliks would probably end up ignoring the rule, finding that he could take care of himself and had the appropriate means to bail if things got too rough, but he didn't have the energy to complain about such a thing up front. Besides, it wasn't inherently a bad rule, it was just one where the former leader didn't feel like it applied to him.

CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE ONCE JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE

THEN YOU GREW AND BECAME LIKE THE DEVIL HIMSELF

shadow veil -- german shepherd -- supercilious -- tags -- plot -- played by vexxy

• Tarotspread smiled to herself at Soundcheck's announcement. She knew exactly who her partner would be from now on. Karasunowing. Where had he been lately? She missed the handsome apricot and cream tom.

• BLURRED REFLECTION OF STANDSTILL POND !

He was a good man, but he had a broken heart —

[ooc] no muse rip

[ic]

Standstill did not mind a little company on his daily routines. A partner was a tactful idea, defence-wise and outlook-wise. It always helped to have more than one pair of eyes- not necessarily just to keep an eye out for enemies. Standstill had made it his everyday mission to keep the freshkill pile plentiful enough for Shadow Veil's maws. Whilst he could not hope to do it alone, he made a damn good attempt at it. It certainly wouldn't hurt to have another to aid him. "Noted," Standstill issued, with a brief nod of his head.

— That'll take even the best of them down

template ©
    maisie
    #maisietemplate

I HAD A ONE-WAY TICKET

TO A PLACE WHERE ALL THE DEMONS GO

[ Blurred Reflection of Standstill Pond + Shadow Veil + 5 years + info + attack in #388E8E ]