WE CAN UNDERSTAND | joining

The winners for the April Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Cass and Art goes to Suwaco

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out May's CDC!
The winners of the latest giveaway are: Shadowstartheleader(first winner) and Bobbar 7857(second winner)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Fallout 4! Check here for more info!
  • CARLY ANNE - It had been a long time since the lioness had been anywhere of note. She had been travelling, it was what the feline did best, drifting from place to place as she desired. She'd been a traveller for a long time before she'd joined the Riverside. It had been the lure of her siblings that had brought there, her sister Mira had always been her partner in crime and their brother Jaster had been their brains - he'd always been logical and reasonable where Carly was impulsive and quick to act. Even for someone as flighty as herself, the lure of family had been so strong that she'd settled there for awhile. But her family hadn't stuck around for long and Carly herself had drifted away from the place. She'd been travelling for 11 months since then and now she was here.

The redwood trees loomed up around the lioness. In the midday sun she stuck out like a sore thumb, her light sandy fur a stark contrast to the darkness of the forest. Through the trees her electric blue eyes peered out, taking in the place. She could tell she was close to the border line and so she moved at an easy pace, long legs carrying the broad-shouldered girl across the ground with ease. It was quiet but from the singsong of the birds. Carly was no fool though, she knew how these things worked - someone would be nearby. As if on cue, for the thought had just crossed her mind, there was the sound of rustling up ahead in the shrubbery and the scent of a clanner drifted to the lioness on the breeze.

Her light blue eyes flickered to the source of the noise as a bright smile immediately turned up the corners of her maw in classic Carly fashion. "Oh! Hey there!" The bubbly lady was speaking before the clanner could even draw a breath. "Sorry to intrude. I'm Carly, but Carls is cool. I'm here to join."

SHE SLEPT WITH WOLVES WITHOUT FEAR, FOR

THE WOLVES KNEW A LION WAS AMONG THEM.

thunderlands - lioness - twenty-two moons - tags

• These encounters were starting to make her relax a bit. Since that incident with the other canine she had begun thinking that most strangers she met would try and muscle their way into their territory without a given reason. But the last joiner had been just that a joiner with sense to wait at the border and now this lion here was also patiently waiting and already seemed to know exactly what to say and do. It was a relief honestly and especially with so much going on recently with herself and forces outside of the clan. Stalking forward the oddly too thin maned wolf would greet the female with a light smile upon liquor stained lips. Her deep orange eyes watched her with a warm friendliness in her gaze as she sat down and gave a light nod of her head. "It is good to have you joining us. Have you been in groups before?" After all she knew her business and so the maned wolf turned and beckoned her on over with ease. "I'm Sekhmet and this is the Thunderlands."

• Another joiner...Carly. The leopard arrived after Sekhmet, her face twisted uncomfortably then relaxing as she adjusted her spiky collar. Bright emeralds green hues met the girl. "Welcome, Carly. I'm Mingan."

//mobile

YOU'RE DRIPPING LIKE A SATURATED SUNRISE
    YOU'RE SPILLING LIKE AN OVERFLOWING SINK

• This town I left for dead

-Heart stopped, I had reached the end-

"Pleasure to have you joining. I am Nymeria.. do you .. need anything to get you settled?" The herbalist offered gently

as she made her way beside the two others, eyes fixed on the lioness. Nym had been extra cautious with newcomers since the

incident of the trespasser but Carly's amiability soothed her worries. She was still wary but she couldn't be blamed if they

understood all that was happening around here. It was perhaps a mess at the moment.

//rushed

Tags 

- I'm clinging to old news,

Memories I'm scared to lose..

• MEN, THE POLITE ONES AT LEAST, WOULD CALL ME A MONSTER

Regis soon approached and looked at the scene with growing curiosity, his eyes picking out the features of the newest arrival to their clan. A lioness, a beautiful one at that. Though he would behave, especially since he had Nymeria there and he didn't want to cause any upset. Pulling up alongside his girlfriend he then offered the newcomer a bow of greeting before he sat himself down and draped his long tail around Nymeria.

"Greetings Carly, I am Emiel Regis, the leader of the Thunderlands. It is a pleasure to meet you and to have you here. We look forward to having you join our big ol' family."

He spoke warmly, still getting quite the tingle from announcing himself as leader. It was so strange even now, but this was where he was now and he had no intentions of stepping down anytime soon. Not until a viable replacement could be readied.

A BLOOD DRINKING FREAK

tumblr_p05rn3wECd1w0oxu3o3_540.giftumblr_p05rn3wECd1w0oxu3o4_r1_540.gif

"Even Monsters Can Afford To Show Some Manners"

Emiel Regis Rohellic Terzieff-Godefroy

Lion - Higher Vampire - Leader of the Thunderlands - Member of the Cartel

Ever need Regis for something? Just tag me, don't even need to ask first! I will get to you asap!

Tags

• Before Akari could arrive, everything would be said and done. When he approached the scene of the joining, moving skillfully around the shrubbery, he could already hear welcomes and names and other pleasantries being tossed around already. It seemed like he had missed the bulk of the process, and yet Akari didn't mind. These things were often repetitive, he realized quickly, and thus lost interest in them, but he supposed it would be advantageous to meet the newcomer first so he could make way for conversation later if he so desired to interact with the citizens of the clan. With his regal stature, he placed himself beside his Contractor, Sekhmet, without so much as a thought. He finally offered the beauteous lion a flash of a charismatic grin, his voice like that of a gentle lover's kiss. "Carly, was it? Welcome to the Thunderlands, my name is Akari Baskerville. It's a pleasure to be your acquaintance." With that, he bowed towards the woman briefly.

I RIDE THE EDGE, MY SPEED GOES DOWN IN THE RED ——・゚✦

HOT BLOOD IN THESE VEINS, MY PLEASURE IS THEIR PAIN

・゚✦—— I'VE ALWAYS LOVED TO WATCH THE CASTLES BURN.

akari baskerville // chain of the abyss // nomadic // tags // penned by yakan

• WHAT’S IN YOUR HEAD, IN YOUR HEAD !

male - 5 moons - single - child/child - the thunderlands/dark dynasty - tags

The male came over next and took a seat. Feather perked and eyes on the stranger. He offered a nervous chirpin hello.

thinking | “speaking

ZOMBIE, ZOMBIE, ZOMBIE

fragile boy — roleplayed by: imall

• CARLY ANNE - The piercing eyes of the lioness had fallen upon a startlingly thin figure of a maned wolf, one that walked her way with a friendly smile and warm deep orange eyes. Sekhmet. The feline made a note to commit the name to memory as she shot back a bright smile of her own. "It's lovely to meet you, Sekhmet, thank you." Her words came as a warm purr, her head nodding at the woman's question. "I have - only one though. I was in the Riverside for a bit; sister and brother were there so I stayed for a while." And oh lord it did seem like such a long time ago now. It had felt like heaven for Carly to have her sister and partner-in-crime Mira by her side. Plus even if he'd never admit it, their shy brother Jaster had certainly enjoyed having the two outgoing lionesses by his side. Now it was back to just her. She didn't mind though, she'd always been a traveller and she made new friends quickly.

Her blue gaze left the maned wolf as more friendly faces appeared. First it was the green-eyed leopard Mingan, followed closely by the slightly wary seeming Nymeria. "Fantastic to meet you both!" From other perhaps the words might sound insincere, but from the lioness's bubbly tone they were clearly well meant. Eyes shifting to the canine the stocky girl gave a small shake of her head. "Not at all, but thank you for the offer! That's very sweet of you." A thankful smile. Her gaze was flickering to the next set of newcomers already, not wanting to miss anyone.

The first of the next wave of clanners was similar to herself - a lion. He was taller than her though and where her fur was nearly white, his was most certainly white. Emiel Regis. Leader. Now that was a name she'd certainly have to remember. The last leader she'd lived under, Ramses from the Riverside, had irritated her with a superiority complex that not even her sister's feelings of adoration for him could excuse. So far this one seemed alright. Shooting forth a beaming smile the lioness bowed her head politely. "It's a pleasure, Emiel." Was she allowed to call him that? Surely he was no different to anyone else. "Thank you for having me."

Perhaps she could've spoken further but there were others to see to. Blue eyes left the leader to fall upon a smooth talking feline quite a bit smaller than herself with a rich voice. "Carly, was it?" A nod of her head came from the lioness as she listened to the male introduced himself. "You've got it. Thank you, Akari, but I assure you the pleasure is all my own." The cat's bow was met with a charming smile and a polite dip of her head on the lioness's behalf. Akari reminded her vaguely of someone back from the Riverside, or his manners did anyway. She couldn't quite name the person he made her think of though and perhaps that in itself showed how long she'd been away for.

The inviting blue eyes of the lioness turned next down to the kid that chirped a hello to her. Offering a grin the feline's head tilted slightly to the side. "Hi there, I'm Carly," she gave a soft purr. "Who might you be?"

SHE SLEPT WITH WOLVES WITHOUT FEAR, FOR

THE WOLVES KNEW A LION WAS AMONG THEM.

thunderlands - lioness - twenty-two moons - tags