Drunk On You || Private;; Lucifer

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • THE IRONY HOWEVER, IS THAT I'M NOT ACTUALLY ANGRY —

Privacy. That is what the two needed. Not a crowd of nosey members judging the lion for his drinking habits despite it taking forever for him to get drunk. So Kady makes sure the situation is appropriate for them, providing as many drinks as needed and finding a secluded place for them to just relax and talk. He wanted to learn more about her? Fine. That was fine. She needed the distraction anyways and given his interaction with her he could most certainly provide what she needed. She's patient, when waiting for him, but she does start cracking open one of the bottles before he arrives. She deserves it anyways, doesn't she?

// lucifer !! sorry for the delayed post!

— I'M TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO BE HAPPY, AND THAT IN ITSELF IS A WAR

0L40lfF.gif

Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing

Cared for by Riot~ Vice Leader of BlizzardClan

• DID YOUR SIBLINGS TELL YOU —

When Lucifer had been invited to join Kady somewhere more private, it didn't even cross his mind to object. Yeah, this was the girl his brother was always talking about, but it wasn't like Gabe ever said to stay away, so he had no reason to do so. Besides, it wasn't like he had any intentions besides getting to know her; if anything else happened, he could at least claim that it wasn't his idea.

Soon enough the male was joining her in the location she found, quickly taking note of the bottles she had ready as well as the fact that she had already opened one of them up for herself. "I see you're all prepared for me," he teased her, coming closer and taking a seat, opening a drink for himself as he carefully and very quickly examined her. She didn't seem to be in a bad mood of any sort, as far as he could tell, so hopefully this would go smoothly. Lucifer assumed she'd relax as the night went on, seeing as she was already starting to drink and he believed she didn't have as high a tolerance. "I assume you're ready to let me in on all your secrets," he joked, meeting her gaze now that he was comfortable here.

//it's fine!!

— I WAS WASTING UP YOUR TIME?

NO ONE GIVES

US THE RIGHT

tumblr_oogy75l6Ix1vn0nr7o1_500.gif

The female glances over her shoulder at Lucifer and smirks. Ready for him? Of course she was. The few times she has met him has almost always included alcohol being present, so why not continue this weird tradition? A soft chuckle escapes her lips as she turns away and looks back at the quite stream of water in front of them, focusing on the small fish that were swimming about. "My secrets? You move fast, now don't you?" She inquires with a shake of her head. Was Gabriel like this as well? Or was this just a Lucifer thing? Still, it didn't bother her. Nor did she really mind drinking at all. She just didn't want to embarrass herself or make clan mates uncomfortable if she had lowkey started flirting with the male when they had met previously. "It's nice of you to join me though. How are you holding up?"

0L40lfF.gif

"What can I say? When life moves so slowly, sometimes you've gotta speed things up so it doesn't get too boring," he retorted with a hint of a sarcastic smile on his lips. At least she didn't seem bothered by the way he acted, unlike some he had met in the past. Most seemed to think he was 'troublesome' and 'annoying'. Right. He raised the bottle to his lips again, downing some more of it before answering her second question and comment.

"About as great as can be expected, considering. You know, the whole brother thing. Family problems, daddy issues, and so on. It's nice to have a chance to just relax without being berated, yeah?" He looked to the side for a moment, just gazing off at nothing for a moment as his thoughts wandered before he drew his attention back to the girl in front of him. "How about you? Must suck to have the former deputy after you, plus your problems with my little bro. You holding up alright?"

NO ONE GIVES

US THE RIGHT

The post was edited 1 time, last by lucifer !! ().

Mm. This makes a lot of sense to be honest. So really he was looking for someone to chat to without having any problems and all that jazz? Who could blame him? She's very much aware that Gabriel and Lucifer have been alive for thousands of years so it only makes sense he's eager to learn about her immediately. Why hold back on information? She's only got a few decades at most as a dragon, maybe even less cause she isn't some immortal being. "Right." Kady responds while nodding her head. At his questions she merely shrugs. "Not the first time I've been chased after. What can I say? People are obsessed with me." Mm, but he probably doesn't know the whole deal. Gabriel probably didn't tell him that. "Long story short I grew up as a prisoner in a criminal clan and they were looking for me. Murdered half of them in a rage once I was captured, now I'm back here and have the former deputy after me. It's stressful, yeah."

And she thought she was nearly alone. Irene was injured now and before then she was tending to injured teammates. Everyone is on edge with Tavi and really no one can focus on their own life anymore. It fucking sucks. "I have my distractions though." Aka a boy toy to keep her sane. "And while my friendship with your brother might be damaged, it's nice that an effort is being made to rectify it. Even if it's during a crazy time." With that all said she shakes her head and takes another drink from the bottle. The warm feeling was comforting and made her feel more relaxed with all the craziness going on. "Sorry, it's boring for a girl to talk about herself in these situations. What about you, huh? What's your story?"

0L40lfF.gif

He listened, intrigued, as she told a quick, shortened version of her history. It left out many details, but it was the basic idea that needed to get across, and that goal was accomplished. At the mention of murdering half of them, he tilted his head slightly. It wasn't unlike the kinds of things he might've done a long, long time ago. In reality, it still was something he might do, but it was always for good reason, not just for the hell of it. At the mention of distractions, a short, quick laugh was pulled from him. He didn't interrupt, though, instead letting her finish talking about her own issues. Eventually it came to her asking about him, and, well, he wasn't just going to leave her hanging.

"You asked for it, then." He sat back, putting down his bottle and stretching his wings as he paused. After a moment of trying to condense it all down in his mind, he turned his attention to her once more. "Second of four brothers. After a while, our dad up and disappeared, never had a mom of any sort. Lived together for a while just fine, then my brother Michael and I started arguing and fighting. Full on fighting, not just little squabbles. Him and I tended to use our brothers against each other, and eventually I got sick of it, and I left. Took Gabe with me. Gabriel disappeared, so I was on my own for a while. So I had to find my own distractions. Eventually, I ended up here." he explained, returning to drinking as soon as he finished his story.

NO ONE GIVES

US THE RIGHT

Now it was her turn to sit back and listen, which she was perfectly capable of doing. So this is all the missing information that Kady had been trying to piece together for months? Four brothers, and she currently knows two of them. She remembers Gabriel mentioning a father, not so much a mother though. But this is how the brothers all knew each other and interacted? So Gabriel was more attached to Lucifer? This was really starting to make sense in her mind now. At the male mentioning his own distractions she ends up chuckling as well and nodding her head in understanding.

"Mm. And do you like it here? That's the main question." The dragoness inquires before taking another sip of her drink. The warmth of the alcohol was comforting, especially on a night like tonight. "Or are you going to leave with your brother or...?" Well shit, that wasn't something that ever crossed her mind until right now. That would seriously suck if the two of them left...

0L40lfF.gif

That took a bit of thinking about. Did he like it here? He wouldn't say he was happy, but that didn't mean he couldn't like the place. It was a question that could have many answers. But despite telling her his life story, he didn't feel the need to explain to her about his personal issues, ones that were more present than past. He'd give her a half-truth, for now. "It's alright. Not a bad place, and its nice to be around people more often, but I prefer my old place."

When she asked about him and his brother leaving, he couldn't help but hesitate a moment. Still, he was quick to reassure her. "If you're worried about Gabriel, I guarantee that leaving BlizzardClan is the last thing on his mind. Even if he were considering it, he'd tell you, I'm sure of it. As for me...?" He took a moment, thinking about it. "I'm not sure. Maybe. If I did, I'd visit, of course. I wouldn't just leave you or my brother behind completely," Lucifer decided to say, feeling it was the most honest response he could give.

NO ONE GIVES

US THE RIGHT

Not a bad place. Mm, he pretty much hit the nail on the head, didn't he? BlizzardClan was a decent place, but at this point she couldn't see herself ever leaving. Looks like she was stuck here, almost like a prisoner, but this time willingly unlike the last clan she was in. At Lucifer saying Gabe most likely wouldn't leave without warning she lets out a breath she didn't even realize she was holding. Good... Good. If he left without any word she really doesn't know what she'd do.

But then Lucifer claims that he wasn't sure what he'd do. "Mm, so I'm considered important then if you feel the need to tell me before you leave." The dragoness muses as she raises the bottle to her lips once more. "Didn't know you liked me that much despite our brief interactions." 

0L40lfF.gif

"Yeah, well. You're important to my little brother, so by extension, that means I've gotta watch out for you too," he responded almost immediately, sending a mischievous in her direction. Watching out for her didn't mean he couldn't also mess with her sometimes, though he was sure that she wouldn't really mind all too much. "Besides, you don't seem to mind all too much. That comfortable with me already?" he asked, distracted from his drink by the conversation. After all, even if he had toned it down since the first few times they met, it was still amusing to flirt with and tease her, and if she wasn't worried about him then he wouldn't need to worry about making her too uncomfortable.

NO ONE GIVES

US THE RIGHT

"Arguably more comfortable with you now than I am with your brother." She shoots back without hesitation, but that could be the alcohol talking. At this point he was a lot more approachable than Gabriel. She didn't even care about the light flirting. It's not awkward unless you make it that way, right? She and Regis get along just fine as friends who occasionally do more. Even on a political stance, there's nothing to worry about, so really as long as Lucifer keeps a chill mentality like her then they're set.

That's if it even gets to be like that. Right now they were just enjoying each other's company while drinking.

"But don't tell him I told you that." Kady follows up with a smirk.

0L40lfF.gif

That was a bit of a shock, but not enough to throw him off. He grinned, a smug look to his face as he did so. "Is that so? I'm honored, Kady. Maybe it should've been us spending all that time together," he teased her, giving her a look as he did so. The lion let out a soft laugh as he shook his head, turning his gaze back to her "Don't you worry, darling, I won't be telling my brother that I'm your new favorite." Not entirely true, but there was no harm to exaggerating a little bit, right?

NO ONE GIVES

US THE RIGHT

The post was edited 1 time, last by lucifer !! ().

The girl merely snickers in response and downs the rest of what is in the bottle. "I mean you live for like... ever... and the night is young. There's plenty of time to get to know each other." Kady responds. Lucifer can take that as he will. In a flirtatious way... well what she meant was obvious. In a literal way then she purely meant that they honestly did have plenty of time to get to know each other. "Well damn if you won't tell him that then I wonder what kind of other secrets you keep from him." Kady teases.

// wow this was a horrible response i'm so sorry??

0L40lfF.gif

Hearing the suggestive tone to her voice, a hint of a smirk graced his face and he lifted his bottle once more, finishing it off as she continued on speaking. This led to him rolling his eyes at her comment, scoffing although it was clearly friendly in nature. "Maybe you'll never know," he retorted, smirk turning into a grin. "Everyone has their secrets, you know. I'm sure you have plenty of your own secrets that you're keeping from me, and Gabriel too, don't you?"

NO ONE GIVES

US THE RIGHT

She clicks her tongue against the roof of her mouth and just rolls her eyes. Naturally she was keeping secret from everyone, but yes... including 'her boys'. She's yet to let anyone know that she's been sleeping with the Thunderlands leader, though she's sure someone might have picked up on their odd interaction when Regis came to speak to Aleksei. What else? Oh, she feels like a complete fuck up and someone who is unable to protect her clan in regards to the whole Tavi situation. She can't figure out what the hell is going on with her feelings. Really everything just fucking sucked and she was going insane. She needed some kind of damn vacation, even if it was from her own mind. "Well you're not wrong." She admits after a few moments of silence before finishing off her bottle and lazily pushing it to the side. "But I'm not an open book for anyone to read. I'd rather rip my pages out before someone got a hold of me." What others don't know won't hurt them anyways, right? "I don't think they would hurt either of you though. Not unless the two of you are a lot more sensitive than I would have expected."

// retro to her promotion

0L40lfF.gif

"Aw, well, you never know. Gabe's a bit of a baby, though he'd never admit to that," he was quick to respond, never missing an opportunity to take a jab at his brother. It was amusing to make fun of him, even if he wasn't around to hear. This talk of secrets did lead into him thinking, reminding him of things he'd done in the time he was alone that he really would rather not come to light. Maybe Kady's secrets couldn't hurt anyone, but he was sure there would be consequences for him if his own were revealed. That was a thought for another day, however. He wouldn't focus on something that he was sure wouldn't be important in the long run. It was unlikely anyone would ever find out about his past. "Let's take this someplace else. It'd be better to be someplace with a view, don't you think?"

NO ONE GIVES

US THE RIGHT