Drunk On You || Private;; Lucifer

The winners for the April Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Cass and Art goes to Suwaco

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out May's CDC!
The winners of the latest giveaway are: Shadowstartheleader(first winner) and Bobbar 7857(second winner)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Fallout 4! Check here for more info!
  • THE IRONY HOWEVER, IS THAT I'M NOT ACTUALLY ANGRY —

Privacy. That is what the two needed. Not a crowd of nosey members judging the lion for his drinking habits despite it taking forever for him to get drunk. So Kady makes sure the situation is appropriate for them, providing as many drinks as needed and finding a secluded place for them to just relax and talk. He wanted to learn more about her? Fine. That was fine. She needed the distraction anyways and given his interaction with her he could most certainly provide what she needed. She's patient, when waiting for him, but she does start cracking open one of the bottles before he arrives. She deserves it anyways, doesn't she?

// lucifer !! sorry for the delayed post!

— I'M TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO BE HAPPY, AND THAT IN ITSELF IS A WAR

Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing

Cared for by Karma. Deputy of BlizzardClan

• DID YOUR SIBLINGS TELL YOU —

When Lucifer had been invited to join Kady somewhere more private, it didn't even cross his mind to object. Yeah, this was the girl his brother was always talking about, but it wasn't like Gabe ever said to stay away, so he had no reason to do so. Besides, it wasn't like he had any intentions besides getting to know her; if anything else happened, he could at least claim that it wasn't his idea.

Soon enough the male was joining her in the location she found, quickly taking note of the bottles she had ready as well as the fact that she had already opened one of them up for herself. "I see you're all prepared for me," he teased her, coming closer and taking a seat, opening a drink for himself as he carefully and very quickly examined her. She didn't seem to be in a bad mood of any sort, as far as he could tell, so hopefully this would go smoothly. Lucifer assumed she'd relax as the night went on, seeing as she was already starting to drink and he believed she didn't have as high a tolerance. "I assume you're ready to let me in on all your secrets," he joked, meeting her gaze now that he was comfortable here.

//it's fine!!

— I WAS WASTING UP YOUR TIME?

NO ONE GIVES

US THE RIGHT

tumblr_oogy75l6Ix1vn0nr7o1_500.gif

The female glances over her shoulder at Lucifer and smirks. Ready for him? Of course she was. The few times she has met him has almost always included alcohol being present, so why not continue this weird tradition? A soft chuckle escapes her lips as she turns away and looks back at the quite stream of water in front of them, focusing on the small fish that were swimming about. "My secrets? You move fast, now don't you?" She inquires with a shake of her head. Was Gabriel like this as well? Or was this just a Lucifer thing? Still, it didn't bother her. Nor did she really mind drinking at all. She just didn't want to embarrass herself or make clan mates uncomfortable if she had lowkey started flirting with the male when they had met previously. "It's nice of you to join me though. How are you holding up?"

• DID YOUR SIBLINGS TELL YOU —

"What can I say? When life moves so slowly, sometimes you've gotta speed things up so it doesn't get too boring," he retorted with a hint of a sarcastic smile on his lips. Agt east she didn't seem bothered by the way he acted, unlike some he had met in the past. Most seemed to think he was 'troublesome' and 'annoying'. Right. He raised the bottle to his lips again, downing some more of it before answering her second question and comment.

"About as great as can be expected, considering. You know, the whole brother thing. Family problems, daddy issues, and so on. It's nice to have a chance to just relax without being berated, yeah?" He looked to the side for a moment, just gazing off at nothing for a moment as his thoughts wandered before he drew his attention back to the girl in front of him. "How about you? Must suck to have the former deputy after you, plus your problems with my little bro. You holding up alright?"

— I WAS WASTING UP YOUR TIME?

NO ONE GIVES

US THE RIGHT

tumblr_oogy75l6Ix1vn0nr7o1_500.gif

Mm. This makes a lot of sense to be honest. So really he was looking for someone to chat to without having any problems and all that jazz? Who could blame him? She's very much aware that Gabriel and Lucifer have been alive for thousands of years so it only makes sense he's eager to learn about her immediately. Why hold back on information? She's only got a few decades at most as a dragon, maybe even less cause she isn't some immortal being. "Right." Kady responds while nodding her head. At his questions she merely shrugs. "Not the first time I've been chased after. What can I say? People are obsessed with me." Mm, but he probably doesn't know the whole deal. Gabriel probably didn't tell him that. "Long story short I grew up as a prisoner in a criminal clan and they were looking for me. Murdered half of them in a rage once I was captured, now I'm back here and have the former deputy after me. It's stressful, yeah."

And she thought she was nearly alone. Irene was injured now and before then she was tending to injured teammates. Everyone is on edge with Tavi and really no one can focus on their own life anymore. It fucking sucks. "I have my distractions though." Aka a boy toy to keep her sane. "And while my friendship with your brother might be damaged, it's nice that an effort is being made to rectify it. Even if it's during a crazy time." With that all said she shakes her head and takes another drink from the bottle. The warm feeling was comforting and made her feel more relaxed with all the craziness going on. "Sorry, it's boring for a girl to talk about herself in these situations. What about you, huh? What's your story?"