Cower at reality (P, Ridge)

The winners for the April Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Cass and Art goes to Suwaco

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out May's CDC!
The winners of the latest giveaway are: Shadowstartheleader(first winner) and Bobbar 7857(second winner)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Fallout 4! Check here for more info!
  • Tori

Tori had found her paws slowly making her way towards DarkClan's border, unsure why, but a pull she hadn't felt in so long, it was a foreign feeling to her, and she couldn't even place it, was tugging at her, forcing her onwards until she came to a stop at the scent she had used to love, the smell of cold mountain air, pine, and hawk. Now the scent was sour to her, but the silver tabby simply stared into the distance, her green gaze giving away her being lost in thought.

Baelfire   Ridgepaw

(c)trexgirl

lJPT99c.png?1

*:・゚✦ Where have I been?

Why can't you see me? *:・゚✦

Tori | tags | BloodClan | 7 moons

• Ridgepaw

The brown tabby was out as he often was, before he could consider the thought of finding something to hunt a smell of familiarity reached his nose. Ridgepaw froze where he stood, was it another Bloodclan kit that had strayed too far from home? He supposed he could help them out before making sure they made their way home but- There was something else about this scent that was more than just the familiar scent of Bloodclan but he didn't process it until he came to a stop at the sight of the silver tabby at the border. "Tori.." The tom's ears flicked back, he had thought he'd see his sister again. "What're you.. What're you doing here?"

• Tori

An ear flicked, alerting her to the fact that somebody was approaching, but she ignored it until the familiar voice of Scat could be heard, to which she slowly turned. "Scat." She mewed cooly, her eyes struggling to hide the joy he was doing okay. He was a traitor to BloodClan. That wasn't supposed to be tolerated. "I'm here for no good reason. What's your reason for being here? Come to see if it was a helpless BloodClan kit to torture?" She tilted her head, confused at how Scat could side with a clan that had hurt so many of their former Clanmates, and most of them kits. Vunerable kits.

(c)trexgirl

lJPT99c.png?1

• Ridgepaw

He didn't know what he felt first when he saw her, happiness or dread, though he concealed all of that until he could figure out her intent. The brown tabby frowned at the jab Tori made at his clan.. Or was it at him? No.. She was gone when he had done those terrible things, she wouldn't know about it. "It's Ridgepaw. I gave mom a chance to name me so my name is Ridgepaw." He stated quietly. "And Darkclan doesn't torture kits. They had taken care of you when you abandoned me so I don't reallyunderstand how you can stand there and say that- Not after what Pistachio did." Was his sister still seeingthat nasty tom? God he hoped not, she was strong but.. He just didn't want to think of something bad like that happening to her. "That kit, Passionkit, died a couple of days ago." Ridgepaw added.

• Tori

"Canary. Waspwing. Whoever else they tortured or even killed, and dropped off at our border to taunt us." Her eyes narrowed a bit at his next sentence. "They lied to me. I was living in the same Clan as my other parent, and they failed to mention that, or who killed Mom until a few days after BloodClan came for me. And as for Pistachio, after we found out, I suggested killing him, but Pistachio was exiled." It was probably a bit unsettling, hearing your sister speak of killing a tom she had feelings for at one point, but she wasn't about to tolerate even breathing the same air as somebody like that.

Her eyes softened a bit after hearing about the kit. Passionkit. "I'm sorry to hear that."

And she was. A kit should never have to go through that, or anybody, for that matter.

(c)trexgirl

lJPT99c.png?1

• Ridgepaw

His head turned away from his sister as she continued to speak against Darkclan, "They didn't know." He shook his head defensively. The tabby's eyes were drawn back to Tori when she spoke about killing Pistachio, he tried his best not to let the happiness shine in his eyes that she finally saw the bad in him. Ridgepaw had seen it the day they found him in the dumpster. Disgusting, flithy lowlife- He only fought the tom on one occasion when Tori had left and that didn't go too well but he was certain if given another chance he'd win.

He looked over the silver molly as she expressed genuine sorrow for Passionkit. Tori.. There was a frown upon his maw, "Why did this happen..?" He inquired sadly, "I.. I just wanted you back, you started hanging out with him and then you left. Why wouldn't you let me go with you?"

• Tori

"Don't make me the bad guy." No anger, just cold indifference on whether Sca- Ridgepaw, was going to make himself the victim. "When I came back I knew no one, had to slowly relive the pain of Elijah's death as my memories returned, and it just made my time in DarkClan even more sickening." She looked up to meet Ridgepaw's eyes. "And you just hid yourself away because you couldn't handle the new me. The weak, defenseless Tori is dead. If you don't like the stronger Tori who can deal with the injustices of life, well... too bad. That old Tori is gone, and never coming back.

(c)trexgirl

lJPT99c.png?1

• Ridgepaw

"Weak? Defenseless?" The tom echoed back as he narrowed his eyes. "You were not either of those things so if you're confusing those with having actually feelings- That's wrong. You had also been considerate, oh but is that what you think weakness is?" His fur bristled as he shot out the words, he knew he was going to say something he'd regret if he kept letting his anger talk for him but.. but this was intolerable.

"I hid? Think again. You were there living it up with that rapist to even give your own brother a second though, oh no wait- You forgot me, right?" Ridgepaw shook his head, his tail lashing viciously. "If the old Tori is gone, I guess so is my sister."