A Little Love PAFP

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • There is a story, much like that of Thumbelina, about a tiny princess who brings happiness to others, but there is a darker story about this tiny princess. She is the only tiny person in a world of only big people. Story goes like any fairytale, one where true love can break any spell--maybe even change her size--but the little princess almost never shows herself.

large.jpg

Of course, everyone hears the story differently, even the Little Princess Hana.

• This seems pretty interesting, might I join. You know unless you doing this with someone else.

I really just do anime-ish rps and stuff. I can draw as well but I'm not to good. At least I think anyway! I'm pretty laid-back. I find it hard to initiate conversations but go ahead and message me.

• Alright, so like, I'll post a picture but is there like any requirements on gender or whatever. Because I don't care I can do whatever. I just assume you're starting us out.

I really just do anime-ish rps and stuff. I can draw as well but I'm not to good. At least I think anyway! I'm pretty laid-back. I find it hard to initiate conversations but go ahead and message me.

• Aight, just wanted to make sure. Sounds all good.

• Yes.

• Hana has always been tiny and I don't mean tiny for a human, but tiny as in she could sit in the palm of your hand. Few have every seen this fable princess, and those who have spread their myths about the little princess. One day, Hana heard one of those myths. The lady was old and dying, and telling a child her story...or a story. The tale told of a little princess and how she falls in love with a human and they live happily ever after. At the time, Hana thought the story was silly, so she fled the garden. Time has passed since that day, and Hana has heard many other tales.

Now Princess Hana is sneaking into a household. The window was open and she could smell food from the kitchen. Hana climbs up the bush to reach the window and looks over to see if there is anyone home. When she looks, she sees a huge open space and begins looking for ways to move around. When she was certain the ghost was clear, she started to move to a nearby table, but steps onto her long, yellow dress. In her clumsiness, she falls over the window sill and hits the floor with a quiet thump.

• c5e9e5fd04cabf2e9be93f5cf2014b88--cool-hair-anime-guys.jpg

The house didn't seem to notice her pressence. There was some chatter from another room, but there was still the alluring scent of food in the air. Youta was slumped over a table. Tapping the table mindlessly, awaiting for his mother to be done with his food. The murmur was the TV, but all he heard was static. He continued to count down the seconds like a metronome.

• Hana sat up, her dress circling her like a flower. She looked around for where the scent came from when her stomach let out a growl. Blushing, she stood up, lifting her dress so she didn't trip, and hurried to the other room. First thing she noticed, were enormous tables and a human boy. Then there was the massive screen that displayed smaller humans moving around and talking to each other. I remember once, a human called it a TV. Then I follow my gaze across the room to the two towering legs in the kitchen. The legs belonged to a beautiful women, but more importantly...in her hands was her source of food. Hana smiled at the steam coming from the oven and she walked toward the table since it was closer before hiding beside the boy's foot. She couldn't get to the food while the human was guarding it.

• He didn't look down from his hand. His mother was quick to come from the kitchen,wielding plates of foods on her arms like a waitress. " Heads off the table, sweetheart. It's time to eat." She told him. She brandished the top with food. Youta and his mother thanked for the food before eating. Youta wasn't a very messy eater. But his mother consistently dropped small bits of food. Merely laughing it off, saying " Tsuki is in her cage right? I'll just clean off after we eat. I want to know how you were at school today." He had only nodded and when spoke his voice was very monotone. Similar to how the boy looked. His clothing shined bright but his hairand eyes dark, skin as pale as snow.

• Hana was going to try the kitchen when the women sat at the table and started chatting with the boy. She looked up the long legs and then turned in time to see food falling from the women. Her eyes lit up and she took a few of the crumbs and sat down, stuffing her mouth with the delicious food. "She is a good cook. I got lucky today."

• While his mother was talking, the tapping he had done with his hand traveled to his foot. Merely gently tapping away. Neither was aware of her presence. And after awhile they had finished and his mother carried the plates back again to the kitchen. Though at that point the tapping for him had stopped. He didn't stand up just yet. But he soon did and a small clank could be heard before he sat again.

• Hana ate her share of crumbs, but during that time the human's repeated tapping carried over to her. Then there was a loud noise as the human stood up.Hana rushed over to the leg to stay hidden, but she tripped again over her dress. This time her crown went flying off her head and spun across the.floor into the human's path.

• He heard this and looked over, he stood up again and crouched down to the floor. He gently picked it up. " Don't want Tsuki getting hurt on this..." He mentioned before standing it up and placing it snuggly in his pocket. He sat down now in a different spot and zoned out while looking at the TV.

• "M-my crown!" She squeaked. The dark haired human slipped her crown in his pocket and went to watched that TV thing. She hurried to the sofa where and watched him shut his eyes to the noise. Looking around Hana used a blanket that was hanging off the arm to climb up. When she was sure the ghost was clear and the human was still asleep, Hana walked along the sofa as close to the human as she could get and looked up. For the first time, she got a closer look at the human. He was so much paler than other humans, and his hair looked like dark clouds. He seemed calm and peaceful which made her smile.

• He didn't notice her still. Not like a lot of people would, for she was quite small. He didn't seem very observant normally anyways. He sighed and opened his eyes a bit. Glancing around, he slowly began his tapping again. Drumming his fingers against his chest as he closed his eyes again. It looks like he's got quite the habit there.

• It seemed this human liked music, she noted. When his eyes were closed again, Hana climbed on the human and started searching his pocket. She had to stick her head in to reach it, but she quickly found her crown and place it on her head. While looking through his pocket she became curious if there was anything else inside.

• Inside his pocket, it was very clean. But it contained a few seeds and some miscellaneous trash. He felt her tumbling around and he ended up swatting her inside before standing up. " No Tsuki..." He grumbled as he shook his head and went to a different room. He whistled for whatever Tsuki as to come with him.