GET YOUR CHARACTER KILLED BY ATHENA??

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • hey I know it’s not very common but if you have a character you want killed off Athena here’s ya girl

She’s on the verge of a psychotic break so I’m looking for someone who’s down to have their character killed for my child’s character development as this will most likely push her over the edge

YOU CAN’T WAKE UP THIS IS NOT A DREAM — athena — the exiles tags

• Well, you can kill this guy, though he won’t stay dead. It would be good for his own growth.

ALL ACROSS THE WALL, FOR THE WORLD TO SEE

mommas boy — roleplayed by: ashinka

• mmmm track. ; )

Crowdcontrol is gonna be pissed

"LIGHT THE NIGHT UP - YOU'RE MY DARK STAR,"

—— Crowdcontrol Swarvoski, Cartellian thug, BHR Outlaw (HP/Leader), Fourthwall's personal bodyguard. Pure white feline-fox hybrid with the symbol of the Marker/Unitology on her left shoulder. Has light green-gray eyes with small scars on shoulders and wrists, all powers, taken (hayliel), extremely intelligent, flirtatious, loyal, adaptable, authoritative, empathetic, secretly sensitive, has a great sense of humor, stubborn, kind, protective, caring, sarcastic, has PTSD, anxiety and depression. Slightly based on Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil and Isaac Clarke from Dead Space | AND NOW YOU'RE FALLING AWAY! ・゚✦

• Hmm any way is fine

I’m not to picky hehe

He can be a bubbly annoying thing so that can be why he gets under her skin tho

ALL ACROSS THE WALL, FOR THE WORLD TO SEE

mommas boy — roleplayed by: ashinka

• Maybe a border skirmish gone bad, Athena takes it too far and ends up killing him?

I can make the thread or you can it’s up to you

It’ll start off private but we can open it up after she kills him