Consider me a newbie?

The winners for the April Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Cass and Art goes to Suwaco

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out May's CDC!
The winners of the latest giveaway are: Shadowstartheleader(first winner) and Bobbar 7857(second winner)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Fallout 4! Check here for more info!
  • Technically I started roleplaying on this site long ago, but since I've just returned for the first time since 2011, I might as well just be considered a newbie. Wow, things have seriously changed around here! I barely even recognize the site.

I'm hoping to find a few advanced roleplayers to plot with, since I have way too much free time on my hands. Hopefully I'll be able to make a few roleplay buddies here.

• Welcome back! The site has definitely changed in the last year or so. If you have any questions, let me know. I'm always happy to help!

Aside from that, i'm totally up for a new roleplay buddy. I haven't done many private roleplays in the last few months. Do you have any kind of roleplays you prefer or you'd like to try?

• Thank you Yiisoo! It's nice to know that there's someone willing to answer questions ^^ As for what types of roleplays I like, honestly I'm pretty open to anything most of the time. I like to have at least a little bit of romance in any private roleplay, even if it's just a side theme to the major plotline. I like fantasy, supernatural, apocalyptic, and dystopian elements. But I can be just as comfortable in a realistic setting too, haha. So if there's anything specific you like, maybe we can come up with a plot?

Thank you Rebs! I appreciate the welcome and offer to answer questions ^^

And thank you limerance! I'm sure I will end up creating at least one character in the extended game. I just need to figure out what sort of character I want, and get caught up on the rules and such revolving around the extended game.