into the sky | ANNOUNCEMENT/MCA TRYOUTS

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • Brokenpaw

I AM WHATEVER YOU SAY I AM.

//i'd like brokenpaw to be considered for the mca position. he won't like it, but he'll deal.

brokenpaw padded towards the medicine cat den with a limp, it wasn't herbs that peeked his interest, but the power to communicate with starclan and advise the leader. plus... in his mind, he always liked how medicine cats held a cat's life within their paws. they were like the bridge between life and deaf, he limped slightly, he was a bit older than everyone else there. having been behind in his apprenticeship and returning not too long ago to the clan, most still distrusted him, but opinions of others didn't bother him.

he wasn't interested in doing this because of his deformity either.

but he did find it difficult to train with it, although his leg had long ago gone numb besides for the rare days were pain stuck him. he settled himself near cedarkit, ears flickering annoyingly as he watched with mild interest in the others. he was half paying attention to what sunpaw had been saying, instead his gaze was searching the medicine cat den, seeking out all the herbs and what they looked like. he didn't know names, but it was interesting to see the amount of herbs that filled this den.

"Speech."

STANDING IN THE COLD, ANYWHERE I GO THERE YOU ARE.。.:*゚:*:≈Ω