SUNCLAN MASS ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • about sunclan

SunClan is a medium paced pro-clan with a love for the arts, and worship the sun god, Helios. We are quite friendly and welcoming to newcomers, and would love for you to come and join us, whether by adopting from one of these litters, or just joining with a character of your own creation if you prefer! This thread also has HP try-outs, and we will consider everyone before making a decision, and Thea will announce who is promoted in the meeting.

I brought over any remaining litters from the last mass adopts, the ones with slots still remaining.

litters

hp try-outs

Silverblood of Commune (HP) - 1 opening

The Silverblood(s) are the trainees of the guild goldenblood that they choose to train under. They can hold events and accept invitations, must ask permission from higher ranks to lead raids. They also enforce that the goldenblood's expectations of the guilds. Referred as "Cadet Name"

Silverblood of Medicine (HP) - 1 opening

The Silverblood(s) are the trainees of the guild goldenblood that they choose to train under. They can hold events and accept invitations, must ask permission from higher ranks to lead raids. They also enforce that the goldenblood's expectations of the guilds. Referred as "Cadet Name"

Sunguard (HP) - 1 opening

The Sunguard(s) are the noble members that are tasked with guarding the laws and creating rescue missions or search parties if any member is captured/missing. They can also accept invitations. Referred as "Ward Name"

Trailblazer (SHP) - Unlimited

The Trailblazer(s) are the members of the clan that have been recognized for their potential in ideas, activity, and the rank is considered a stepping stone for further promotion. Their main job is to be messengers for allied clans when an event is created for allies to join Sunclan in their festivities.

forms

Adoptions:

Code
    1. Litter #:
    2. Name:
    3. Age:
    4. Description:

HP Try-Outs:

Code
    1. Name:
    2. Rank Wanted:
    3. Back-Up Rank:
    4. Why do you think your character is a good fit? (Optional):
  • Litter #: 02

Name: Europa Arcanium

Description: Europa is a fairly small Shiba Inu, and, though short in stature, is a bit on the chubbier side. Her coat is of the standard red, with soft, yellow-white highlights & underbelly. She does, however, carry the wings mutation, though at the current moment they are about the size of a hawk's wings, way too small to achieve anything more than glide. They are similar to a bird of prey's pattern-wise, too, being nearly identical to an osprey's; golden feathers nearly matching her fur on the surface of her wings, with a white underside and faintly striped flight feathers.

TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH

i COULD BE YOUR

CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH

• Litter #: 7 ( witheredreaper x npc - tiger )

Name: lungri

Description: lungri is a moderately sized tiger cub with fluffy fur the color of the sun's orange rise. this is paired with undertones and highlights of mild creams whilst black stripes race across his back and ring around a long tail. the most characteristic matter of his appearance is his crippled leg.

BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER.

• Litter #: 1

Name: Amaterasu Arcanium

Description: Named for the Japanese goddess of the sun, Ama is a arctic kitsune. Due to a genetic mutation, they was were born an albino which gave them brilliant scarlet eyes and fur that was much paler than the typical arctic kitsune. In their nine-tails form, their eyes become a burgundy color, their fur becomes a more typical color, and their fire wisps are red instead of teal.

WE ARE THE WARRIORS THAT BUILT THIS TOWN —

buttercreamfrosting a.r.s.

• Name: Amaterasu Arcanium

Rank Wanted: Silverblood of Medicine

Back-Up Rank: Trailblazer

Why do you think your character is a good fit? (Optional): I've always wanted Ama to have an invested interest in her clan and a want to serve them as well as possible. As she gets older, due to her albinism, her vision will slowly get worse making her unfit for combat. Despite this, she still feels the same duty to her clan and after spending time with Irene, she comes to the conclusion that the best way she can serve her home, family, and friends without endangering her life too much due to her poor sight would be to become invested in medicine and healing her fellow clanmates.

(didnt know which thread was the right one so i put it in both)

• Litter #: 1 (Thea x npc)

Name: Jiovanni

Description: Jio is a pretty silver color that's more flashy than subtle. His paws are black instead of the otherwise silvery color that goes throughout his body. He only has two tails and one is tipped in black, the other in gold. His optics are pupil-less and mismatched. The left is an icy blue, while the right is a golden shade.

I ENDLESSLY DREAMED OF YOU SAYING LET'S START AGAIN

—— character gallery | IN THE END, IF YOU SAY THAT TO ME, I WOULD LIVE IN THIS DREAM

• gonna plonk this in before I make his return, don't mind me

Name: Aurum

Rank Wanted: Silverblood of Commune

Back-Up Rank: Sunguard

Why do you think your character is a good fit? (Optional): I've held the position before but had to step down for personal reasons, I'd like to get back into the swing of things. Aurum is a positive and outgoing member who finds joy in the community around him, and loves to host events. He loves to share and discuss ideas for events with his peers and to get everybody involved. I hope this is okay oof

I'D LIKE TO MAKE MYSELF BELIEVE

that planet earth turns slowly

strelitzia aurum babyblue teacuptempest

• Litter #: 1

Name: rumi arcanium

Description: white with red markings, akin to most kitsune masks' color schemes! (tbh this may change)

ON THE ROAD TO FRIENDSHIP ・゚★

hs junior | pacific timezone | snappy's wife | my wall

halcyon | phexides | zacharie

• Name: WitheredReaper

Rank Wanted: Sunguard

Back-Up Rank: Trailblazer

Why do you think your character is a good fit?: I've held high positions with WitheredReaper before and I'd like him to hold one again, I've just finished my exams and now have a lot of time on my hands.