plot with gareth arcanium

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — This is Gareth, a former sunclan leader turned loner turned regular ol clan man. All his important info are in his tags, and besides that there isn't much to say about him. He's a dude, he's tired, and he's pretty dang normal, it's just the shit going on around him isn't. Anyway, I'm down for a number of things. Friends, enemies, whatever whatever. I'd love for someone to become drinking buddies with him in a bad influence sort of way, but less of a sinister vibe and more of a "whoopsie" kinda way. Romance plots are like fuckin crack to me so I'm always down for that, the more terribly bittersweet the better. I'm down with private threads, but I unfortunately can't promise consistency with them and would prefer somehow working them into an open thread, unless plot heavy of course. Suggest any plot and I'll most likely be down!

*:・゚✦ DON'T YOU EVER TAME YOUR DEMONS

BUT ALWAYS KEEP 'EM ON A LEASH *:・゚✦

— he/him | plot thread | the thunderlands | storage | the fool —

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — i would adore that!

just like a surprisingly in-touch moment between the two where they're is no ill will or anger but just a need for explanation and a silent shared knowing between the two? which could develop into soooo many things and it's also perfect because i wanted Gareth to apologize to hypo so dang bad

eek I'm excited

i'm a little swamped with private threads as I'm making a lot of em but it should be up tomorrow i just woke up after stress napping all day and it's two so ya know technically today but whatever

• maybe a thread with his half sister Hayliel?

YOU SAID I WAS BORN IN HEVEAN

( BUT YOU'VE BROUGHT ME TO HELL )

( ✧ ) Hayliel Arcanium-Break-Luciano ( ✧ ) TAGS ( ✧ ) penned by reiko. ( ✧ )

• Its okay.

YOU SAID I WAS BORN IN HEVEAN

( BUT YOU'VE BROUGHT ME TO HELL )

( ✧ ) Hayliel Arcanium-Break-Luciano ( ✧ ) TAGS ( ✧ ) penned by reiko. ( ✧ )

• THESE BABES JUST NEED TO HURRY UP AND BECOME DRINKING FRIENDS

LETTY RARELY DRINKS BC HE BECOMES UNCONTROLLABLY EMOTIONAL AND CRIES A LOT

OTHER THAN THAT LETTY COULD BE GARETH'S THERAPIST ANYTIME?? AND THEY COULD BECOME BEST FRIENDS??

• maybe she like helps him with his blindness and everything

and he likes starts crushing on her and she's just like a shoulder buddy for him and supports him with everything

smol crushes and eventually become something? :^)

just you & i, in the back of your mind

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — I adore that! If Gareth was to enter a love plot, something that would effect him greatly and would be hugely important, I imagine a slow burn would be best. Gareth still struggles with the death of his first love Werifesteria and still has feelings for her, which is what ruined his second relationship. So, for him to fall in love it'd definitely have to be with someone trusted, a close friend who he knows well and who can be patient with him. I think helping him with getting around would be a lovely first step!

I kinda rambled for no reason, but yes that sounds great tbh! Love plots are just a big deal for Gareth and I get way too excited about it so just ignore half of what I type rip.