Old Tempestclan RP Thread

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • Sign-ups; ⚡️Tempestclan | The storm's echoes... | Semi-Advanced | Sign-ups | {REBOOT, Silver Fanclan}

OOC Plot & Chat; ⚡️Tempestclan | The storm's echoes... | Semi-Advanced | OOC Chat & Plot | {Sign-ups Inside!}

"Strong, delicate, beautiful...

I wanted to be like that as well."

black_o1_by_angelichellraiser-d5zen08.png

♡ OOC: This is a very weak first post but I need to talk to the other leaders about how we're starting the plots ;w; I do believe sickness is starting up in Tempestclan however! So feel free to have characters expressing concern and all over it. Also Bramblescar isn't 100% complete yet so just Breezestar for now.

♡ IC:

bef68aac9adc265a953f7e9caf5f9159.jpg

Breezestar | Female | 36 moons | Demisexual | Crush: Littlestar (Moonclan)

Interacting with: Wolfthorn ( VocaFan53 ), Dappledmint ( || EchoEye || ), & Rosenettle ( Rock-aholic )

-New day, a new start. It's rather early when Breezestar makes her appearance, emerging from the den just behind the Rainstone where she would make her usual announcements. Today... there are no announcements. Frankly, she's more concerned about the couple of sick cats they have. Giving a small yawn, the white she-cat takes a quick look over the clearing- sighing at the lack of cats up and about, before approaching her deputy. "Wolfthorn." She greets, giving a little tilt of her head, "I want patrols sent out. Focus on hunting, borders will be our second priority for now." Blunt and straight to the point as usual. Breezestar worries that maybe she should have him check the borders... they may have neglected them for a few days, considering they were more worried about their sick. But... the Clan's health should still take priority for now. She knows Dappledmint and Rosenettle wouldn't be too happy if she spent time worrying over the border when nothing of importance had occurred lately. Besides occasional conflict between Stormclan and Moonclan. That wasn't her problem... for now though. Even if Moonclan was their ally. "Anyone we can spare will do." She finishes after a thoughtful pause. Her instructions done, she dips her head and steps away, heading for the medicine cat den. Giving a little huff, the leader stands in the entrance and waits for either of the two medicine cats to notice her. She wants to have an update on the sickness. It seems pretty busy...

• DAPPLEDMINT

Dappledmint looked up, crouched over one of the sick cats. The usually alert she-cat looked exhausted, and as she padded over, her tail drooped and her movements were slow. She let out a purr to her friend, getting up and giving Rosenettle a nod that she was leaving the den before moving to Breezestar. "You know you're not supposed to be over by here. The clan can't have you getting sick, no matter how many lives you have," she meowed, walking past.

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• ☪ Harpysting

Warrior | 34 | he/him | No Crush | Apprentice; Starpaw{Name change needed}

Interacting with; Wolfthorn ( VocaFan53 )

"speech"

Harpysting had woken up pretty early, being one of the few in the clan who wasn't sick was a plus. He had heard talk of a patrol and being who He was, he wanted to get his hands on them. The tom walked over to Wolfthorn after Breezestar walked away "I could lead one of the patrols if you'd like Wolfthorn" he offered to the tom, licking is front paw as he waited for an answer. His ears flicked back and forth, listening to other clan mates

☪ Lostpaw

Medicine Cat Apprentice | 9 | he/him | Crush; Lakepaw | Mentor; Dappledmint & Rosenettle

Interacting with;

"speech"

Lostpaw looked at Dapplemint as she interacted with Breezestar, he dipped his head to the leader before listening quietly to the conversation[not much I can do here x.x sorry]

☪ Lilacpaw

Apprentice | 8 | she/her | No Crush | Mentor; Owlgaze

Interacting with;

"speech"

Sleeping

I long to hear your voice, but still I make the choice. To bury my love, in the moondust —

mooneh + she/her + main to many accounts(list on profile) + character storage  + heart chart

• Tempest HawkPetal lay in her nest. The small she cat stretched weakly and let out a soft yawn. Her yellow eyes snapped up to her brother’s who happened to be standing right in front of her. HawkPetal..are you sure you’re alright? With that sickness and all going around-

I’m fine. She mewed quietly, and LionJaw frowned but left the den anyways leaving his sister to rest longer..The large orange tom was worried about her..He didn’t want to hear of her being sick. If she’d just talk to him...LionJaw sighed pushing all the thoughts away as he glanced to other waking clan mates a wide grin on his face. He needed to stay positive. He didn’t want other cats knowing of his worries.

"Speech."

Disarm me, no will to attack

(I’ll edit the fancy later)

tumblr_o392k63Amn1uagv9mo4_500.gif

I see the whole world in your eyes..

It's like I've known you my whole life.

tumblr_o392k63Amn1uagv9mo1_500.gif

• ☪ [̲̅r][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅p][̲̅b][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅r][̲̅y]

advanced | open for any roleplay | private message for inviting

in character;fogsight was awake, the sick cats making it difficult to even sleep. it has been going on for such a long time, it was scaring her greatly. it has gotten to the point they would have to force feed some cats who were too weak to eat. walking out of the den, a small sneeze came from the small body. shaking her body, a small chill ran down her body. it wasnt the sickness, for sure she was, but still something was tickling her nose. cats started to swarm towards the deputy for patrols, and she can she such little cats. a small sigh ran through her lips before waiting for whatever orders are needed.

out character;text here.

• Flamespark

As the tom padded out of the warrior's den, he gave his thick red pelt a thorough shake before scanning the camp. As he did so, the warrior learned forward to stretch out his hind legs one by one, giving a short purr of satisfaction. Flamespark always loved mornings; the brisk air and cool ground on his paw pads had a way of energizing him for the day ahead. The tom's green eyes landed on the white pelt of Breezestar and lingered there for a few seconds before he ripped his gaze away, focusing on his brother, who seemed to be organizing patrols. He calmly made his way in the direction of the gathering cats, a cheerful glint in his eye.

Aspenpaw

The solid gray she-cat peeled her eyelids open, feeling a bit more tired than she usually did. Giving her head a brisk shake, she wasted no time in getting to her paws, knowing a little weariness couldn't slow her down. Upon exiting the den, Aspenpaw had hardly begun to look around before a fit of coughs racked her body. For the moment, she hunched her back, hiding her face until the coughing had ceased before quickly straightening herself. "Must've been dusty in the den," She muttered to herself, giving her tail a lash before sweeping her yellow gaze across the camp.

• DAPPLEDMINT

Dappledmint's ear perked and looked to Aspenpaw, fur on edge. She knew that coughing, she had heard it so often now. She watched Aspenpaw, praying it wasn't the same thing. No amount of herbs could soothe this sickness and she looked at Breezestar, ears still perked to Aspenpaw.

(interacting with Clockworkstar~ )

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• ☪ Wolfthorn

39 moons | Deputy | Homosexual | Crush/Mate: Open | Interacting: Moondust

( "talking" )

Having woken up rather early, even for him, Wolfthorn had been sitting in the camp with his tail wrapped around his paws, watching over the camp with a calm, even gaze. His ears pricked as he heard pawsteps nearby, however, and when he turned he spotted his leader, Breezestar, approaching him. Listening to her request, he gave a small smile and dipped his head to her. "Yes, of course. I will get right on it." He promised and stood up, pausing to stretch for a few moments. He took a moment to shake off the exhaustion he still felt; he did wake up rather early, after all. The deputy's ear twitched as he was approached by Harpysting, and he gave the other tom a nod. "That will be fine, thank you Harpysting. You may choose who you'd like to take along with you. I will lead a second hunting patrol, and if anyone would like to come along, I can take two other cats."

• Owlgaze

—Owlgaze awoke from his deep slumber just as others were beginning to as well. He resolved to stay in his nest for only a minute longer to give his limbs some time to wake up. He yawned as he sat there, stretching his front paws, however careful not to disturb the other cats who were still waking. Once he was satisfied with the state of his muscle's wakeness, the warrior set out of the warrior's den and towards the deputy, as the others were. He did his best to get up towards the front, but everyone was just pooling over here now which made it nearly impossible to get very far.

• Flamespark

Approaching his brother, he gave his kin a friendly dip of his head before sitting back on his haunches. Wrapping his tail around himself, he mewed, "I can bring Swiftpaw along on either patrol." He had assigned his apprentice to do work around the camp the day before, so he decided that a patrol would be a nice change of pace for the young tom. Flicking an ear, he awaited Wolfthorn's response; he would be fine with either the border or hunting patrol, as long as he could get out of camp for a bit.

Aspenpaw

Almost immediately, the observant she-cat noticed Dappledmint watching her intently. The grey-pelted she-cat froze momentarily before quickly turning away, pretending as if the coughing fit hadn't even happened. Flattening her ears in slight embarrassment, Aspenpaw quickly tried to find either of her mentors. Any distraction would be nice right about now.

• Tempest LionJaw’s wars perked at the patrol annocments and he looked toward HarpySting. The large orange tom hoped to get out of camp..maybe he could get his appretince to come as well. The toms tail swayed as he approached HarpySting. “I’d be willing to accompany you on a patrol.” The tom boomed his eyes bright.

HawkPetal still lay her eyes half closed but she managed to heave herself to her paws, and she shook out her fur. She could feel an odd itch in her throat, and swallowed hoping it would fade but it only got more persistent as she exited the den. Suddenly an eruption of coughs started but she shut them off rather quickly. The she cat did not want to be sick..Especially now with this awful thing going around..She didn’t want it. She got irritated at the very though of her brother attempting to care for her. She hated him for being so protective. She knew if he heard her cough he’d go into instant brother mode. HawkPetal rather watch her brother focus on taking care of the clan then her. Who cares if she’s a little sick? She could deal with this herself.

"Speech."

Disarm me, no will to attack

tumblr_o392k63Amn1uagv9mo4_500.gif

I see the whole world in your eyes..

It's like I've known you my whole life.

tumblr_o392k63Amn1uagv9mo1_500.gif

• ϟ SWIFTPAW; INT. OPEN

Swiftpaw's ears perk up at the sound of his name, the tom lifting his head from where it rested atop his paws to shake off what drowsiness lingered from his earlier dozing. He'd been awake for quite a while now, far too focused on the noises— some of which were more concerning than others— coming from outside the den to try sleeping anymore. Some maybe a bit too close to the den, he thinks, casting a brief side-glance at Aspenpaw from where he lay. She didn't give him much time to comment on her little fit before promptly walking off, not that he would have; he was content to mind his own business for now, especially since he, too, had a place to be.

Stepping outside, he stops to stretch and relieve some of the tension in his legs, ears flicking in soundless acknowledgement that he'd heard Flamespark's offer as he seats himself nearby. He tears his eyes away from the group after a moment or so to lick down his ruffled pelt, hoping he didn't look too desperate to go. He's perfectly composed and just being responsible, that's all! His cool and collected facade doesn't last long, however— after yesterday, he's simply aching for some action, and it certainly does show. He kneads at the ground restlessly, tail flicking to and fro as he awaits the deputy's verdict and fights the urge to go state his own case in his impatience. Truth be told, his hunger for freedom was quite nearly overshadowed by his need to just get away from this atmosphere for a bit. He'd ignored it best he could up till now, but he's no stranger to sickness, and all these ailing cats around was digging up some unpleasant memories that he can't afford to be burdened by right now. Not to mention the concerns that followed suit.

"Speech."  

• DAPPLEDMINT

Dappledmint narrowed her amber eyes at the apprentice, taking note to ask the other apprentices if this was happening often but she stretched and kept her ears perked, listening for any other cats.(short post because so many replies)

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• ☪ Wolfthorn

39 | Deputy | Homosexual | Crush/Mate: Open | Interacting: Blitz Krieg   mochi !?  

( "talking" )

Wolfthorn turned to face his brother as he spoke and he gave a nod. "Sure, you and Swiftpaw can come hunting with me." He responded cheerfully with a flick of his tail. He cast a brief glance around and spotted Swiftpaw sitting nearby, seeming restless and impatient. With a smile of amusement, he turned back to his brother and chuckled. "I think it'll be good for all of us to get out of camp for a bit, especially Swiftpaw. Besides, we'll need to get plenty of prey for the cats that have fallen ill, anyway."

• "Strong, delicate, beautiful...

I wanted to be like that as well."

black_o1_by_angelichellraiser-d5zen08.png

♡ OOC: I'm late sorry ;w;

♡ IC:

bef68aac9adc265a953f7e9caf5f9159.jpg

Breezestar | Female | 36 moons | Demisexual | Crush: Littlestar (Moonclan)

Interacting with: Dappledmint ( || EchoEye || ), Rosenettle ( Rock-aholic ), somewhat Lostpaw ( Moondust )

-Satisfied with her deputy's reply, Breezestar is content, leaving him to decide the patrols. She trusts him. He's never let her down and he was her senior, so honestly he had more experience than she did. She had become leader fairly young due to her brother's death... but she liked to think she was getting fairly good at it. Even with the current crisis on hand, she somewhat had things under control... Standing outside the medicine cat den, she notices the brief dip of the medicine cat apprentice's head, giving him a small smile in return. Cute and so respectful she thinks. Dappledmint and Rosenettle were doing a good job with him. But she straightens up her posture a bit when Dappledmint takes notices of her. It's easy for her to see Dappledmint isn't her usual self, despite her scolding. Breezestar gives a little indignant huff, flicking her tail. "Dappledmint, I'll be fine." She reassures her friend, "Just tell me how to help you. You look tired. I worry." She's straightforward as usual. Never one to hold her tongue. Blinking, the white she-cat notices the medicine cat's attention stray, following her gaze to Aspenpaw. She narrows her eyes, giving another small sigh before turning back to the other she-cat. "Check on her if you need to. I don't want this sickness spreading. We can't even check the borders frequently with so many sick. I fear the other clans will notice something's up soon..."

• DAPPLEDMINT

Dappledmint nodded, yawning loudly as she stretched. "I'll be asking the other apprentices and I'll be keeping an eye on the other cats. As for how to help us, freshkill would be nice and soon we'll have to go out for more herbs, possibly catnip if any survived the frost," She meows. For now she'll treat this as a late case of greencough, her ears perked to listen for more coughs and sneezes. "If we can't find any of that, then we'll look for feverfew and tansy," she added,

(interacting with Clockworkstar~ )

//ooc:It's fine lol

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• Flamespark

Pleased at his brother's invite, he followed the tom's gaze to see Swiftpaw sitting restlessly nearby. Flamespark couldn't help but grin with amusement; he had grown quite attached to the young tom in the short time they had been paired together. He knew they were a great match. "Hey Swiftpaw! You up for some hunting today?" The tom called, fluffing out his ginger fur as he prepared for the patrol. Perhaps he and his littermate could teach the apprentice how to hunt for birds in trees today; he remembered that being his favorite lesson when he was Swiftpaw's age.

• ☪ Harpysting

Warrior | 34 | he/him | Crush; Mapleberry | Apprentice; Hyacithpaw

Interacting with; Hyacithpaw ( TheMysteryfox82 ), Fogsight( Raspberry ), Redpaw( Copperstorm ) and Lionjaw( Deathly Sadness )

"speech"

Harpysting nodded to the deputy then walked away. Spotting Fogsight he walked over to the female. "Are you and Redpaw free to come hunting with me and Hyacithpaw paw?" He asked, his voice was emotionless as he spoke to the female about the patrol at hand. His ears flicked as he listened to other sounds around the camp. He noticed Lionjaw walk over to him and ask to be included and nodded "Yeah sure, you can come along too" he answered the other tom.

☪ Lostpaw

Medicine Cat Apprentice | 9 | he/him | Crush; Lakepaw | Mentor; Dappledmint & Rosenettle

Interacting with; Dappledmint( || EchoEye || ), Breezestar ( Clockworkstar~ )

"speech"

Lostpaw looked towards Aspenpaw as the other did, he felt bad for the other apprentice but he knew it wasn't his place to speak out and defend the female. He focused back on his mentor and the leader, his ears flicking slightly as he did. The gray and white tom cat's nose wiggled a bit and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath in and held it. He knew what it warned, it warned of a sneeze and he was not gonna let that happen. If he did he wouldn't be allowed to go to the meeting tonight! Other then gatherings, these meetings were the only time he got to see his crush, Lakepaw, and he wasn't going to miss one because he might be sick.

☪ Lilacpaw

Apprentice | 8 | she/her | Crush; Swiftpaw | Mentor; Owlgaze

Interacting with; Open for Interaction

"speech"

Open for Interaction}

I long to hear your voice, but still I make the choice. To bury my love, in the moondust —

mooneh + she/her + main to many accounts(list on profile) + character storage  + heart chart

The post was edited 1 time, last by Moondust ().

• ☪ [̲̅r][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅p][̲̅b][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅r][̲̅y]

advanced | open for any roleplay | private message for inviting

in character;fogsight glanced at the tom, seeing his cold and flat tone has never left him. being around this clan for so long, she gets to know every cat like the back of her paw. of course, her mother would get bored and tell me everything she can about every cat, thinking it would save her life one day. harpysting, around thirty-four moons, and extremely kind to a certain she-cat. being able to be silent and observe gives its perks. watching cats interact with each other is so educational, it's amazing how much you can learn.

depending on how they interact you can tell if they are kins, friends, or even closer friends. mates are the easiest, always together and flirting whenever they have the chance. crushes tend to be a little more different than usual, and tends to be a little frozen in words. fogsight doesn't have sight on anyone she would think of as a mate, so this was entertaining. "of course, harpysting, redpaw and I would gladly come with." the feline bowed her head and looked around for her missing cat. "that's if we can find him," she sighed heavily. once she heard another voice she glanced at the other cat, tilting her head lightly. "oh hello there, lionjaw, it will be nice for you to join us."

out character;text here.