ay caramba - human au w/yorkie.

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • glace ▴ ▴ tags

Glace woke quickly, eyes full of eye boogies, left cheek imprinted from sleeping on her keyboard. She had fallen asleep while working again, the document in front of her now littered with random 'm's. luckily she had saved it previously. She sighed, running her hands through her hand before tying her hair with the hair tie she had around her wrist. She then blinked a few times, rubbing them then stood. She glanced around the room, eyes running over the messy floor. she was extremely glad she had no roommate, that would cause most likely chaos'. after all the girl was rarely ever at her dorm. She was either out in class, working or with her girlfriend. though outings with her girlfriend had come to a halt. and it had affected the girl mentally, causing her to be late to most classes. Avoiding work, she even spent more time in doors which she hated.

She grabbed the nearest shirt, peeling off the one she had fallen asleep in, putting on the new one. and did the same with pants. she glanced outside quickly. looking like it would rain in only moments she grabbed a large jumper, putting it in her bag and running out the door. She was extremely late.

Glace wasn't the fastest runner either. she did run track in high school but it was mainly so she could have some sort of physical activity on her uni application, showing that she wasn't the biggest space nerd and that she didn't spend all her time sitting watching the stars through telescopes.

The campus was mostly uncovered, lucious green grass and tall oak trees made up the majority of the campus, seemingly random paths weaving their way around them, leading to various buildings. most of which the girl had no knowledge of what laid inside. She continued running, stopping only once she felt the first droplet of rain. She closed her eyes, a defeated sigh emitting from the girls throat just as a heavy downpour started. "great, this is just great, fantastic, wonderful" She exclaimed to herself before making way under a large tree fro some shelter at the very least.

YORKIE !

YOU, YOU GOT WHAT I NEED BUT YOU SAY HE'S JUST A FRIEND

AND YOU SAY HE'S JUST A FRIEND, OH BABY

info — reference — roleplayed by alexis

• And on the same day, Yorkie had checked the weather in the morning excited to see the future rain pour that would welcome them into the slushy cool spring mornings. With her music composition class cancelled that morning, she had found herself sitting under a tree that dripped down rain drops at a consistent rate that she could count and expect another drop to hit her palm that stretched out over her legs. Her bright yellow rain coat could be seen from a mile away when she stood up at the sight of a girl running for cover. She didn't understand how people didn't like the rain. Yorkie was fascinated by the water cycle and how it's simply taken up from the earth to fall right back down. Interesting, right?

With a soft sigh, a smile still planted on her lips as she throws her bag over her shoulder and felt it hit her spine. Her backpack never held much: at most a few notebooks mainly filled with doodling and some snacks. After getting into the university with a full ride for a music-based degree, she found herself living the dream. Why push too hard now if you're enjoying the moment? she thought to her self with a smile as the clear umbrella made of some type of plastic grasped in her hand swings while she walks into the direction of the girl. She wasn't sure why she even held on of her own, she never used it. She liked to let the rain drip from her scalp to the tips of her hair that travel and take the water to a new land of journey. It was calming for her. She pushed up the frames sitting on the bridge of her nose as she closed in to Glace and outstretched her hand, uncurling her fingers to let the stranger take a hold of the umbrella. "Looks like you could use it more than I do," she said with a chuckle to herself. Her body never quivered in the rain like most, so she didn't mind the cold feeling it brought her when it rained. "Y'a off to class?" she curiously asked as an addition to her introducing statement as she shifted her matching boots to sit against each other on the mushy grass.

&& tags

✧・゚ CHAINED TO THE RYHTYM ✧・゚

the overgrowth && played by mercury

• glace ▴ ▴ tags

Glace turned, left hand lifting to push her glasses up, other reaching to grab the umbrella, a small smile tugging at her lips. "Thanks, and well yea supposed to" She stated, unravelling the umbrella and holding it over herself and the other girl. It was only kindness. " though, to be honest, i'm tempted to just skip, class is already half over, i'll just get the information from someone, you?" She stated, again pushing her glasses up.

She hadn't exactly ever met the girl before her, then again, she rarely knew anyone at the uni. Mostly old friends she knew from highschool, now no longer. They simply nodded at each other whenever they did see each other on the rare occasion that they did. Noticing the girl shivering she reached for her backpack, grabbing the black jumper before offering it to the girl. "the name's glace" She started, looking down as her arm still outstretched with the jumper. "i mean it looks like you need it more than me, rain coats don't do much to keep you warm" She finished with a distinctive australian accent.

• The introduction left her with a flushed, grinning expression. Glace was quite the uncommon name, but it wasn't like the girl could talk. She had quite the unique name herself, and was often compared to the small yapping dog with the same title. The girl could see how in some ways she was like one, but she saw too much dissimilarity for her to be named after it. "Yorkie," she piped up with her simple introduction shortly after Glace had done herself.

At the kind offer she received, she gladly accepted after slipping off the coat she wore and throwing on the one from the stranger before letting the rain-protecting jacket sit on top. With a giggle, she pulled stray strands of hair away from her view. "It is more for the look of it, I must admit. But class is cancelled for me, professor didn't want to drive in the rain." she looked into the downpour at their side, hand outstretching and sticking out to let drops hit her soft palms. "I don't blame 'er, though. You should see her squint in class with her three inch thick glasses," she explained with a chuckle as she brought her other arm up to emphasize the size of the frames by leaving a large space between her index finger and thumb when describing the situation. "Surprised she can drive in the broad daylight!"

&& tags

• glace ▴ ▴ tags

the girl's name surprised her, attempting not to chuckle slightly, knowing how rude it could actually be. " Yorkie? as in the dog?" She questioned, "i mean, my mother owned a yorkie growing up" She finished, realising how rude her intial comment would have sounded. "I'm more of an australian kelpie person but ya know" She stated, now noticing her rambling before waving her hand almost as if she was dismissing herself. "it's a nice name" She finished before smiling once again at the girls comments.

When the girl had grabbed the jumper, her hand fell to her side again before turning slightly so the girl could see the time. "hey look, i just woke up and honestly dying without a coffee, i'm gonna go get one, you're free to join" She stated, pointing slightly in the way towards the nearest coffee shop.

• She felt a giggle bubble up from her throat at the commentary of her name. It wasn't uncommon to get replies like this when it came to her name, and every single one was unique to the person, after thinking about it. "Thanks," she managed to sputter out after Glace's response.

At the sound of an invite, she was more than eager to go. She was a friendly gal, but didn't have many friends to be sociable with. She was hopping around with classes and strolls and short encounters that gaining a long term friendship grew more difficult. Going for a coffee sounded great, although she didn't drink coffee much. "I'd love to! It might even be a challenge to see whose name get's messed up more on the order," she felt her self rambling, and though felt the need to stop, left a few more words slip out. "Our name's aren't the most common," she chuckled shortly after the words with hands playing within the pockets of the coat that sat over Glace's own.

&& tags

• glace ▴ ▴ tags

glace smiled, nodding. "most just write me down as grace, though it's my own fault, my parents didn't actually call me glace" She stated, shrugging the comment off with her shoulders. She again smiled, adjusting her glasses before starting to walk, "coffee it is" She said, making sure the girl had been following before beginning to walk at her normal pace.

Once the two had arrived at the shop, she entered, ordering first a cappuccino before turning to Yorkie. "i'll shout, what do you want" She stated, smiling.

//wow my muse is shocking