WHO IS IN CONTROL? : private, sheogorath's children

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • OutRight   DESERTPAW.   paradoxus.

PumpkinStar because i couldn't find soli's sub *sweats* also i'm not sure if she followed sheo to darkclan? was that a thing?

err anyway yes!! cielo needs bad influences *throws this too-long post at you* have fun

🌸* cielo

I'M WISER FROM THE MESS YOU MADE

She scented the air as she walked, orange tabby paws soft on grass. She was hunting. The thrill of it wasn't something she'd expected.

Cielo had a fondness for fishing, which seemed to correlate perfectly with her swimming abilities, but she found that the river inexplicably frightened her and she had little interest in visiting it. Its little streams and offshoots, where she'd taught Eris and Canary to swim, didn't have much worth catching. Thus, dry land hunting it was.

She stalked her prey through the underbrush, careful to stay far from the borders of the forest clans. They were dangerous, she'd been told. Fiercely protective of borders. Hated BloodClan. And they were crazy sky-worshippers on top of that, stuck on some foolish code and staring at the stars as though they held answers.

Cielo internally disagreed with the nigh-on universal opinion that BloodClan seemed to share about the religious aspect of the forest clans-- it didn't seem too crazy, she thought. And when she stared up at the sky, as those twinkling stars, she couldn't help but feel like there might be something there after all. She didn't voice these opinions, though-- outspoken as she was, she was painfully aware that this hadn't been her home for long. How was she to know what would set the right person off, what would get her tossed to the streets like a diseased corpse, what would leave her all alone all over again, with hardly a single memory from her life before BloodClan?

Thoughts scratched like skeletal hands at the inside of her skull as she hunted, like the scrape of rocks on a stone wall, a prisoner marking the days. Her amber eye narrowed as she closed in on the shrew, as she dropped into a crouch. She was oh so careful to judge the mouse's exact position-- her depth perception was nonexistent with only a single eye, not that she could ever remember having two, but she had the vague sense that a memory was there, hiding-- before she pounced.

Teeth sunk into flesh. The shrew was hers. Pride flooded her down to the tips of her toes, and she let out a little purr of triumph.

She hadn't had much planned for the day. Hunt a little, wander a bit. Maybe drop in to help Canary and Waspwing, what with the sickness that had been spreading through BloodClan like wildfire.

Cielo wasn't expecting to run into anyone else. But like the river, plans change.

—I FEEL NO PAIN

"speaking" // attacking

AND AFTER ALL YOU PUT ME THROUGH

DON'T SAY IT WASN'T TRUE

THAT YOU

WERE NOT THE MONSTER

that i knew

we think we're invincible,

completely unbreakable,

and maybe we are.

BUT ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL

THE WAY WE FALL APART?

I'll give you everything I have, I'll teach you everything I know.

I promise...

...I'll do better.

the sun's starting to rise

oh, oh

these are beautiful times 

active characters

ashfolly | riverclan (tags) ✲✴✵ passionkit | darkclan (tags)

• tracking for now!

YOU SAID YOU LIKED STORMS SO I LET YOU IN AND YEAH YOU COULD HANDLE

A LITTLE RAIN BUT BABY, I'M A MOTHERFUCKING HURRICANE ———— ・゚✧

windclan's sass sensei — played by rinnie

• I just edited the subbie she didn't have one until today.

She clearly follows sheo, but she will be low key visiting anyways and it can be set before she went to follow him.

Her paws danced lightly across the street as she moved swiftly with grace through the city that had been her home for most of her life, the place she was born. Even without any clan? Solitaire could make it within the city after-all mother had been able to live on her own and she hadn't possessed near the advantage that the brown tabby did in terms of surviving here. Of course, the female was good at carving out her own living regardless of where she was, that had been proven when she followed her father to river clan, learned to swim and fish well as she could dig in trash cans or otherwise hunt, well as she could fight or out smart someone. No matter where she went, Soli needed to live because she knew that compared to everyone else flailing beside her to learn, her time had a foreseeable end she was burning towards and she couldn't do anything to stop it, just like mother could do nothing. At least she knew, could make the most out of the short life she'd have.

Switching to grass as she headed towards better hunting grounds the lithe female caught sight of another pelt, the shade distracting her momentarily causing Soli to change her mind about what she was doing at the moment. "Hello? I'm Solitaire." it was highly unusual for her to speak in the direction of anyone outside her father and siblings, either would likely be shocked seeing her currently. However, the normally reserved she-cat couldn't shake a feeling that made her want to approach this other cat.

Solitaire - Daughter Of Sheo - Secretly Terminally Ill - Dark Clan

Sister To Lynx, Ceilo, Eris and Heda.

Codependent - Head Strong - Protective - Cunning - Loyal - Submissive - Hair Trigger Temper

Open For A Mate, Difficult To Woo.

If another cat bit Solitaire deep enough to end up with her blood in their body, and the player wanted, another cat can catch her illness.

*Battle Tags Here*

• wait i'm lowkey confused, and before i respond i just wanna be sure :^)

why is soli introducing herself? does she not know her siblings?

• they didn't find Cielo until recently, so I'm guessing that Soli is just the last to be introduced...? that's the vibe I'm getting, at least :P

DON'T SAY IT WASN'T TRUE

THAT YOU

WERE NOT THE MONSTER

that i knew

completely unbreakable,

and maybe we are.

BUT ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL

THE WAY WE FALL APART?

I promise...

...I'll do better.

oh, oh

active characters

• ❝ GOD HELP ANYONE WHO DISRESPECTED THE QUEEN ❞ //okay ty that's what i was thinking, i just wanted to be sure before posting haha

the young bloodclanner slithered through the forest like a serpent, paws fluid and muscles maneuvering with the prowess of a tigress as the woman in black was one with the shadows. she was normally never graceful outside of the ideas of combat, but within the wages of war she was unstoppable. it made sense, everything simply connected as she stalked through the forest. her ears pinned to her skull as her tail was lowered though just high enough to miss sweeping across the ground as heda prowled. the scent of her sister washed over her tongue as a twitch of satisfaction found its way upon her features. she watched from the undergrowth before her hind legs exploded, paws extended forward as she attempted to knock cielo off her feet, wether she was successful or not, heda would land upon all fours, tail lashing as a playful grin curled upon her maw. ivory fangs shimmering under the sunlight as she rolled her shoulders. she'd always been quite violent, easily destroyed things without meaning to, always picking fights with others, and a constant annoyance. heda had been in bloodclan all her life, she knew solitaire though cielo had just recently returned. her gaze slipped towards her sister as she connected the dots.

"hello? i'm solitaire."

the dark goddess spun around, eyes wide with suprise. oh no, no, no. no. her veins froze, heart pounding in her ears. "solitaire-" she began, not quite sure what to say, it was an unfamiliar situation, heda was not one to sugar coat things, always spoke what she was thinking but this time she wasn't sure. the two had never been introduced, did she break the news or did she wait while they figured it out? there family had been split up for moons. ever since they were born. she flicked her tail in a silence that was foreign to the girl. her father was supposed to break the news, not her. they should have never been split up. never, never, never. heda swallowed, hoping they were smart enough to figure it out, hoping they'd pick up her weird behavior, maybe they'd see the similarities in their appearance. oh starclan, where was eris when she needed her? ✧·゚☾

• ❛❛ ashpaw, cielo ❟❟

love like i'm not scared

Cielo's ears twitched in surprise as the other molly approached, but she grinned at the introduction. She had just opened her mouth to respond when she heard it--

Someone was nearby.

Pawsteps soft but not silent in the underbrush. There was time enough for Cielo to process what it meant, but not for an adequate reaction; she was barely able to move before a dark blur shot out of the bushes, slamming straight into her. As Cielo hit the ground, though, she realized that she recognized this cat-scent, and her guard dropped.

"Oh! Heda," she greeted cheerfully, a bit fazed by the unexpected attack-- but not too badly so, as BloodClan was teaching her, bit by bit, to expect the unexpected at all times. She grinned up into Heda's scouring amber eyes, glittering with mirth. So like her own, except that Cielo had only one to speak of.

"Hi!" the red tabby chirped. "I haven't seen you all day! Oh, and can you get off of me? I was just going to introduce myself to this lovely stranger here. Her name's Solitaire-- or did you hear that? You probably heard that."

Her grin faltered when Heda seemed to recognize the other molly, eyes going wide as she stuttered out a response. "Solitaire--" and then cut off, seemingly at a loss. Confusion worked its way across Cielo's scarred face, quickly followed by suspicion.

She'd attempt to shove Heda (somewhat gently) off of her and then get to her paws, her own gaze flicking across Solitaire's form.

"I'm Cielo," she added, almost as an afterthought. Something seemed off-- no, not off. Familiar.

Which was... strange. Cielo concentrated, then opened her mouth and breathed in deep, scenting the other cat again. Shock crossed her features as it dawned on her, and then her brow furrowed in slight confusion.

"You smell like Sheogorath..." she'd mutter under breath. Then: "Do you know him?" she asked, curiosity piqued. "If you do you should absolutely tell him that he was a dickhead to just leave like that. Some dad he is, right? I barely even know him and he decides to just up and vanish before I get the chance to!" She nudged her sister. "Heda's lucky, she's got lots of memories of him."

"I have none. Zip, zilch, nada," she added to Solitaire as an explanation. "Of... pretty much anything before a week ago. Wild, right?"

//ooc: I am so happy about this new fancy I am going to cry

DON'T SAY IT WASN'T TRUE

THAT YOU

WERE NOT THE MONSTER

that i knew

completely unbreakable,

and maybe we are.

BUT ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL

THE WAY WE FALL APART?

I promise...

...I'll do better.

oh, oh

active characters

• Yeah last to be introduced, considering she tends to be a recluse unless she seeks out her siblings.

She didn't need to be told by her sister's behavior or anything like that, when Heda spoke her name in that tone of voice it was all the information she needed. Being so attached to her family? The lithe brown tabby could read their behavior and such like an open book. "She didn't have to hear my name." it was curt and cut, golden optics looking to the side as she spoke. How was she supposed to deal with the one sibling she didn't get to grow up with coming back. Ceilo would be the only reason Heda would use that tone of voice with her, nothing else could be straining for a cat who had no friends outside of her family. The further her lost sister got in speaking, the female knew for sure that it was Ceilo and Heda was worried about how she would take the news herself.

"I suppose the week ago thing is why you don't remember me." with that comment she trotted over beside Heda and sat down with her pelt slightly touching her sisters. How to convince Heda she was completely alright so that her sister wouldn't worry anymore? Soli suspected they already worried enough about her considering the fact she had been sick since their birth, they didn't need to worry about her emotional state as well. "So father did it again?" her voice was matter of fact, as if Sheo going 'poof' was something the siblings were used to, and they indeed should be as father had done it before. "I suppose after I give Ceilo some memories of me, I'll do the normal." which was tracking down their father so that siblings could still find and communicate with him if they had any need to. "I suppose I should explain that to you, considering you've been gone." golden optics turned back towards Ceilo, internally fighting to act normally so that Heda would not worry about her. "You see whenever father vanishes, I track him down and stay near him, visiting our siblings periodically so we all know what's going on with one another." it was a habit she had likely developed in part because of loosing Ceilo, she had actually looked for her sister several times as a kitten but she had never made it far enough considering her illness would act up if she moved too much at that age.

Honestly, it was happy to see Ceilo was alright, but Soli didn't know how to feel about it. How come she could find their father every time he vanished, but she had been unable to get far enough to find Ceilo without suffering from some fever, without her illness conquering her. "Wait-" if she didn't remember anything but the last week, than that also meant Ceilo had no memory of her being sick. Golden optics looked at Heda, conflict clear in them. Should she tell Ceilo, should she even spend time with her sister? The rest of the siblings had gotten attached to her before they realized she was destined for an early grave, right now Ceilo had no true emotional attachment, she currently would have no reason to grieve when that end came. "Heda if she doesn't remember expect for the last week, that means, she doesn't remember about my- does she? Should I even be here?" was it right of her to bring Ceilo to her side, let her sister get attached when all of them expect Ceilo knew she wouldn't live long as the rest of them.

Solitaire - Daughter Of Sheo - Secretly Terminally Ill - Dark Clan

Sister To Lynx, Ceilo, Eris and Heda.

Codependent - Head Strong - Protective - Cunning - Loyal - Submissive - Hair Trigger Temper

Open For A Mate, Difficult To Woo.

If another cat bit Solitaire deep enough to end up with her blood in their body, and the player wanted, another cat can catch her illness.

*Battle Tags Here*