Go Beyond! Plus Ultra! | RP Thread

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • ✧ — DODGER

iif3WL0.jpg

(( Please note the message beneath/near my profile picture! I'll be away from home during this weekend and next week, but that doesn't promise inactivity. Just a mild warning. Anyways, here's a post. I tried to push things along as much as possible. Also, Nobody Special , thank you for that Ichiro Suzuki reference. ))

Her head jerks up as Koiso finally approaches and easily mingles herself into the group. She makes a few jabs at Koji, and Dodger doesn’t restrain her snort when she practically bonds over both of them having an eyepatch. She seemed like an interesting girl to be around. Her short snicker is cut off when Koi turns her attention on the pink girl. "Well, Ichiro, anything you specifically need me to do?" The nickname sends her reeling. She stresses the word as she says it too, making it clear she said so on purpose. A fellow baseball fan? If not, she at least knew what she was talking about — enough so to dispose a reference towards her. Dodger’s grin is more of genuine surprise than the usual poison held within her toothy smile. An interesting girl indeed, she resolves. ”Bold of you to assume I’m in charge here.” She sneers, jerking her thumb towards Koji as he begins outlining his ideas in full as they develop further.

As an offensive pair, there’s no doubt she and Koiso would be able to hit their opponents hard. The combined strength of her concussive abilities and Dodger’s overwhelming raw power could easily trump the forces she’s seen so far. Koji as their core would possibly leave them open if the other team would choose to have Sam as an offender. She bites her lip as they come to a stand still. Their strategy seemed to follow an ambush hit-and-run style. It’d be easy for Dodger to get to the flag once she marks her bases, but… ”Ah, no use worrying about flaws now!” She says suddenly, her expression nonchalant but excited at the same time. ”We’ll face those roadblocks when we get there.”

She looks over her shoulder, back towards the forest. It seems all the more daunting, but the shiver down her spine only fuels the fire in her heart. She couldn’t wait to get out there and fight. Their time to plan was getting cut short, the time for action approaching. She stretches her arms in front of her, giving a thumbs up towards Koji with the hand without the baseball glove. ”For now, we’ll hit ‘em first — and hit ‘em hard.” She smirks, giving a knowing nod towards Koi as she squeezes Koji’s shoulder in reassurance. ”So, Leader,” she tugs the back of her hat down, lifting the brim from her eyes, ”let’s go on and show those guys what we’re made of, yeah?”

✧ — IMAGINE MY SURPRISE TO FIND —

A GIRL WITH A CHALLENGE IN HER EYES

feralfront's kirishima eijirou enthusiast.

!!! i've officially decided to take some time away from ff, as a way to better recover from recent personal issues. activity will likely be only during weekends. in any case, i'm always free to talk and plot with, regardless. please take care of yourselves ♥

"It's about living without regret."

• [Forecast is short posts with a small chance of revival...]

Koji Chen | Shadow Step

A thrill coursed through his veins, down his spine, all the way to the tips of his fingers. It was happening. Confident in their plan, Koji grinned back at Dodger. One hand reached up to his eyepatch and slowly took it off. His left eye shone golden in the dim light, reflecting like a cat's. For Koji, the forest went from dim to bright as midday; every shadow illuminated, every shape distinct. Just on the edge of painful.

Dodger and Koi on offense. Himself on defense. Cal providing backup where needed. They might actually win this.

"Let's give 'em hell."

Adventure awaits those brave enough to seek Her

• OOC:

This may be the last post of mine depending on what you all want to do. As I said, my muse has been down, but it has revived enough to continue the thread. That said, as you all have pointed out group threads such as this haven't been prevalent here on FF lately. As you all also pointed out, none of us have been doing much for activity and trying to bump things along. If you all think it would be best to call it quits for this thread (or at least until activity may exist decently again) or if we should continue. If we all do decide it is for the best to end the thread here, I would be happy to do 1v1 threads with any of you, and would actually love to do so. I have enjoyed role playing with you for the time that we have been together in either thread and would hate to lose contact and to stop role playing here all together. However, if we decide to continue the thread, starting from here on out we'll have to really try and keep at activity. And I'd still welcome 1v1 threads.

Sam Alford | Water Manipulation:

"Tch" came out of his mouth, almost in annoyance for her asking if he was okay with her being the team leader. Of course he wasn't, but it was the best option. Her quirk would prove a great distraction for the rest of the team, Yume would be away from the fighting near the shield kid, and if she failed, it would prove Sam's judgment had been correct. "Of course I'm not but what other option do we have? You're clearly the best option. For this situation anyways. Just go start setting up the flag. I'll go tell Reinesang," he responded, his words biting as he walked off to their teacher, who had been tapping at her wrist for some time, waiting for her students to decide on their team captains.

tumblr_nogahhYcyC1uviw7po1_500.gifedc166c4f00c54624c7d8afcacdfc3ce.jpg
    "Just remember... you have to stay brave. Even if it feels like your world is crumbling around you sometimes."

"For you, a thousand times over." -The Kite Runner

"There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today." -Syrio Forel

• (This would be a good stopping point if we choose to halt the thread now, as it looks like the game of capture the flag is going to start soonish. So, if we call it quits, we'll have a good point to return to if we choose to come back at a later time. Now, we could also push onward and start the match of CTF and see if that helps to bump activity back up. My only worry with that, though, is that we may end up starting something and then stop halfway through it. If everyone's fine with that though, then I'm all up for continuing!)

Yume Aozora ~ Fifteen ~ Perception Swap

There was a noticeable jerk of her head, a slight flinch as Sam's words bit into her flesh, crawling underneath her skin. Her narrowed eyes remained locked on him for a moment as he made his way to Reinesang, and her jaw clenched. She'd show him. They'll win this game, and she'll prove that she isn't just some useless weight that'll drag the rest of the team down. Speaking of the rest of the team... She looked back to her other teammates, her expression softening, but embers still smoldered in her eyes. "So... are you guys ready to go set up the flag then?" She asked, her voice neutral. "Cause' I can go set it up if you still need to plan some things out."

• Seeing as no one besides Silverdragon has responded to my inquiry, I will officially close this thread until further notice. If I get feedback from you to reopen it, or inklings that this site is picking up, I'll be in contact and reopen it.

And while this thread may be closed indefinitely, I have thoroughly enjoyed rping with each and every one of you, and I hope that if you are interested, you'll reach out to me to do a 1v1 if you would like/have the time and energy. May we meet again.

-Tondc

tumblr_nogahhYcyC1uviw7po1_500.gifedc166c4f00c54624c7d8afcacdfc3ce.jpg
    "Just remember... you have to stay brave. Even if it feels like your world is crumbling around you sometimes."

"For you, a thousand times over." -The Kite Runner

"There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today." -Syrio Forel