HARRY POTTER AND THE RISE OF HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED —
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Headmistress: Minerva McGonagall
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. Of Wizards)
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.
So basically, your character(s) are accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, they can be any year, though the main plot will require students who are more advanced, so preferably students year four and up, though some exceptions can be made as long as the majority of students are older.
As the school year starts up, the teachers are becoming increasingly aware of both the vulnerability of the Ministry and the rising of Voldemorts followers, despite his clear end. Voldemorts second in command has been reviving the death eaters to Voldemorts cause. Although Voldemort had seemed as evil as possible, somehow this new Wizard was far more gruesome. Headmistress McGonagall knows that their are Voldemort Worshipper spies within the castle walls of Hogwarts but being busy running the Triwizard Tournament, and trying to help the ministry combat the sudden deaths of Harry potter sympathisers left and right, she has had to let some things slip through the cracks.
The order of the Phoenix has been revived to protect those who survive the needless murders of Harry Potter sympathizers and are working on plans to take him down before its too late.
- Voldemort’s second in command takes up the mantle of the dark lord and summons his armies in an attempt to recapture hogwarts and start training all witches in wizards into death eaters.
- Voldemort’s worshippers have spies within the students and possibly one teacher at Hogwarts
- Triwizard tournament occurs
- A Dragon attack occurs during the tournament set off by the spies and leads to an attack on hogwarts by the Voldemort worshippers
- Parents of several of the students are a part of the Order of the Phoenix to fight the Voldemort Worshippers and to protect themselves.
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I would explain it but I'm sure most of you know what it looks like if you're joining this thread.
Headmistress: Minerva McGonagall (Adoptable)
Deputy Headmaster: Daemon Bellinor Malice, Slytherin Raini Sky
Voldemort's Second in Command: Daemon Bellinor Malice, Slytherin Raini Sky
Astronomy: Sir Raymond Ian Rookwood, Ravenclaw, Baratheon
Charms: Calliope Findle, Gryffindor, BattyLeBat
Defense Against the Dark Arts: Peter Edward Blackburne, Slytherin, Sami
Herbology: Reserved for ||-Lavellan-||
History of Magic: Open
Potions:Alys Fleur Dubois, Hufflepuff, crystal wiccan
Transfiguration: Michael Leviathan Acroix, Ravenclaw ephemeral.
Electives (Third Years only)
Care of Magical Creatures: Tempest Valerian, Ravenclaw, Viserion
Divination: Cecil Amos Wyatt, Slytherin, BattyLeBat
Study of Ancient Runes: Open
Animagus and the like(3/3):
- Scarlet Thalia Arch, Gryffindor Viserion
- Samantha Pearl Sinclair, Slytherin Sami
- Daemon Bellinor Malice, Slytherin Raini Sky
Chasers(1/3): Peyton Jude Lane ephemeral.
Beaters(1/2): James Harrison arkhamdevil
- Scarlet Thalia Arch Viserion
- Rose Alexandra Buckley con amore
Quidditch Captain: Lilith Silversprout arkhamdevil
Chasers(1/3): Derek Valerian Rookwood Baratheon
Beaters(1/2): Lilith Silversprout arkhamdevil
- Derek Valerian Rookwood Baratheon
- Samantha Pearl Sinclair Sami
- Niall Ren Godfrey Raini Sky
Quidditch Captain: Blake Eugene Edwards bite.
Seekers(1/1):Hope Glenda Lannister crystal wiccan
- Diana Sable Bone Raini Sky
- Cassandra Alice Richard BattyLeBat
- Abel Jenson Bone Raini Sky
- Lucas Flynn Aldaine j-ellie
1. All ff rules apply
2. You can only have one high position character or teacher, you can't be headmistress/deputy headmaster and a teacher and a student
3. Swearing is just fine, but it shouldn't be every other word, be reasonable
4. At least a paragraph each, I get low muse, believe me, but this is an advanced thread, so make sure your semi-advanced to advanced at least.
5. No non human characters they all must be full witch or wizard, Muggle born's are welcome but no goblins or centaurs please
6. While characters are allowed to be complete asses to each other in the roleplay, OOC bullying is not tolerated. Hate the character, not the RPer.
7. I will be accepting only three witches/wizards with special abilities, whether they be a metamorphmagus, Veela, werewolf, etc., and these students must be 4th year+, as most of these are very sophisticated abilities.
8. No OCs who are related to the canon characters. The characters from Harry’s generation and those before may be mentioned, but there will be no interaction with them, other than Headmistress McGonagall.
9. When it comes to fights and wizards’ duels, no powerplaying or godmodding. Make sure your characters have some weaknesses; they can’t be invincible.
10. Please be active! This roleplay won't be as fun if we're waiting weeks on end just for a reply.
11. With regards to the aforementioned rule, don’t flood other thread members, including myself. You must wait until three people have posted between your last post until you can reply again. If this rule is broken repeatedly and people are left excluded from the plot, I may block you from the roleplay
12. You have an awesome plan for a plot? Even if it only involves your character and is something really minor, talk to me about it before you go forward with it.
13. Use faceclaims, and no anime pictures for your charries!