Administra Academy Redux RP thread! (Sign ups inside)

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • "Ahh, I'm really sorry about Victory's tastes. Be glad it's not her room." Via sheepishly said. "I have to put up with this a lot, so I've gotten used to it."

Four Clan + Tribe Discord RP! High Positions are open! We need Deputies!

rnJcsKC.jpg

RWBY AU Sign-Up/Plot thread

Hello, my name is Haanbeii! I will mostly focus on Warrior Cat roleplays, so please invite me to them! I will occasionally do other RPs, like humans. You can invite me to those too. I am very shy so I will only make a Clan or join a small, relaxed role play. I'm also a medicine cat fanatic, because that's what I do best

Currently Watching - All of the Pretty Cure seasons,
    Currently Playing - Rune Factory 4, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Samurai Warriors Chronicles, Samurai Warriors 3, Story of Seasons: Trio of Town, Miitopia, Super Mario Odyessy, Toontown Rewritten, The Sims 3
    You can find me on my deviantArt as haanbeii.

• " it's alright" T.K. replied as he uncovered his ears after a little bit.

• Victory had put on some more acceptable music, and had pulled into the driveway of Gretchen's house. MElody oson entered the car.

"Hi!" She said, smiling. "Can we go bowling?"

rnJcsKC.jpg

Hello, my name is Haanbeii! I will mostly focus on Warrior Cat roleplays, so please invite me to them! I will occasionally do other RPs, like humans. You can invite me to those too. I am very shy so I will only make a Clan or join a small, relaxed role play. I'm also a medicine cat fanatic, because that's what I do best

Currently Playing - Rune Factory 4, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Samurai Warriors Chronicles, Samurai Warriors 3, Story of Seasons: Trio of Town, Miitopia, Super Mario Odyessy, Toontown Rewritten, The Sims 3

• T.K. waved at meloney, he did meet her before when he came over to visit grechen with via. " I don't see why we can't go bowling" he said though he looked at via to see if she was ok with them going bowling.

• "Bowling is fine. Do you want to join Victory?" Via asked her sister, who nodded. "Bowling is top quality."

rnJcsKC.jpg

• " alright then lets head to the bowling ally then" T.K. said as he looked forward while he waited for them to go.

• Victory began to drive to the bowling alley.

Melody began to hum a son to herself.

rnJcsKC.jpg

• T.K. decided to look out the window during the trip to the bowling ally, he looked at the different shops and buildings that they passed by.