Administra Academy Redux RP thread! (Sign ups inside)

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • Erwin spotted Tara. "Oh, I need to let you know, Tiana isn't too well and Eren needs to care for her. It won't be easy, but Hange Zoe, Levi Ackerman and I may need to help." he told her.

Feel free to invite me to RPs!!! Most common for me to join are:

• "Alrighty then," Tara halfheartedly responded. "At this point, you could whatever the h*** you wanted I wouldn't even care. I physically cannot function right now. I'm this close to cutting off Victory's wings, passing her off as a normal human, and selling her soul to the devil. You go deal with that, and I'll go overdose on coffee."

The utsubyo had notice Gretchen, and instead of attacking the duo, it went for him. He wasn't paying attention.

"Cal." Storm suddenly said. "Cal is the utsubyo."

"Hold him off!" Celestial said, stopping in her tracks. "Make sure he doesn't harm him!"

Celestial started to shout at the utsubyo! "Cal! Can you hear me! You can't hold onto grudges forever! You have to learn to forgive!"

The utsubyo stopped suddenly and turned to Celestial.

"I know that you must be a good person deep down, and I wanna help you! So please, stop holding the grudge! I'm sure he's sorry for whatever he did!"

As Rumi spoke, a burst of light came from her heart, and something shaped like a scepter came out of it.

"A Scepter of Wishes?" Frost said. "Celestial, put your Miracle Slide in the scepter's slot!"

Celestial nodded, and pushed the slide down until it clicked. She span the scepter, and shouted "Pretty Cure! Celestial Sparkle!"

The ustubyo was purified, and it healed Cal's bitter heart as well. He fell unconscious as he split from the bat.

Ebony frowned. "Hmm, Votex isn't going to like this."

A Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Story of Seasons, and Stardew Valley crossover thread! Join today! OCs allowed!

KMHT3Hx.jpg

Hello, my name is Haanbeii! I will mostly focus on Warrior Cat roleplays, so please invite me to them! I will occasionally do other RPs, like humans. You can invite me to those too. I am very shy so I will only make a Clan or join a small, relaxed role play. I'm also a medicine cat fanatic, because that's what I do best

Currently Watching - All of the Pretty Cure seasons,
    Currently Playing - Rune Factory 4, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Samurai Warriors Chronicles, Samurai Warriors 3, Story of Seasons: Trio of Town, Miitopia, Super Mario Odyessy, Toontown Rewritten, The Sims 3
    You can find me on my deviantArt as haanbeii.

maho_girls_precure_by_otakuangelx-dabezm0.gif

• T.K. went back inside when the fight was over.

light went to visit ci in her dorm.( if she's still sick)

• Kona noticed that Eren and Tiana rushed past. She got her gear on and decided to follow them, Kentu doing the same. The duo continued until Tiana believed she was safe, but then she got startled horribly and cried out, transforming. "S***!" Eren cursed, trying to calm her. "Please, Tiana! Calm down! You're safe! They won't hurt you anymore." he said, the now-Titan Tiana beginning to calm down. She was cowering, her long hair covering her blue eyes and, really her entire face. Eren used his gear to climb up to her level. "It's okay. As long as I'm here, no one will hurt you." he said. Kona attempted to enter the clearing to intervene, but Kentu held her back. "Let Eren handle this. He knows more about her than we do." he explained. Kona looked at her older brother. "Fine... but if things go sour, expect me to go in." she replied. Kentu nodded in agreement. Inside the clearing, Eren continued to talk to Tiana. Soon her whimpers turned to a purrlike noise. "See? You're okay. Now let me get you out of there." the male said, launching up to her nape and cutting it so she could be seen. He pulled her out, despite the intense heat, and went to the ground, the steaming body soon evaporating. Tiana had used too much of her energy and was knocked unconscious. "Alright, let's get you back." he said in a quiet voice. Kona and Kentu went into the clearing as well, assisting him with bringing her back to her dorm.

Erwin, Levi, Hanji, and Akano had all seen that, and known that Eren, despite his hotheadedness, was able to handle it on his own.

Arata, Mai, Izumi, and Christine continued to wander around campus.

• Hibiki gasped. "So.... cool!" she squealed. "I wanna be jist like the blue one" Hibiki just wished someone were there to hear her.

Ci was feeling much better, not good enough for class, but she would be fine for Monday.

"Could anyone go get the nurse?" Celestial asked, hoping someone could hear her. "We don't want to leave him!"

A Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Story of Seasons, and Stardew Valley crossover thread! Join today! OCs allowed!

KMHT3Hx.jpg

Hello, my name is Haanbeii! I will mostly focus on Warrior Cat roleplays, so please invite me to them! I will occasionally do other RPs, like humans. You can invite me to those too. I am very shy so I will only make a Clan or join a small, relaxed role play. I'm also a medicine cat fanatic, because that's what I do best

Currently Playing - Rune Factory 4, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Samurai Warriors Chronicles, Samurai Warriors 3, Story of Seasons: Trio of Town, Miitopia, Super Mario Odyessy, Toontown Rewritten, The Sims 3

• " I'm on it" dr eggman called out before he went to the nuse to get her. He was close by at the time.

Light walked up to her dorm room door and knocked on it.

• Eren laid Tiana down on her bed, but as he got up to get something, she began whimpering. Realizing this, Eren went back to her and took her hand, which resulted in her pulling him close to her. He was startled, but managed to catch himself. The brunette gave up on trying to get away and laid down next to her. Tiana hugged him like a giant teddy bear, shivering a bit, so Eren tried to keep her warm. The poor girl never managed to shake the destructive memories.

Tiana then awoke with a start, Eren looking down at her with a worried expression. She clutched him tightly, sobbing. "It's over now. No more fighting, no more pain..." he reassured the crying girl.

//Can someone interact with one of my other characters?

• (I can have frisk interact with one of them if you want)

• i can get iris to interact with christine if you want))

Ci got up and opened the door.

The two cures waited for Dr. Eggman to return.

Gretchen stood, frozen in shock about what had just happened.

Amie was in her office.

KMHT3Hx.jpg

• //Alright, thanks! I got Arata, Mai and Izumi left.

Tiana continued to whimper as she continued to remember.

Eren continued to comfort the femme, knowing she had gone through way too much in her life.

• Iris started to wander around the school after Keys decided that he was going to go to the school rooftop. She noticed Christine and smiled to herself. She was too shy to actually approach her crush, but it she could watch her for a bit, just to see how she was doing. It was then that some of the more hyper kids decided to run past, and the accidentally knocked Iris down, and her glasses flew off.

KMHT3Hx.jpg

• Christine saw Iris get knocked down. "Oh, are you alright?" she asked, picking up the other girl's glasses and holding out her hand to help her up.

• "Ah, yes, I'm... fine." She grabbed Christine's hand and got herself up. Ah, oh dear. She'll probably think even less of me now than she did before!

KMHT3Hx.jpg

• "Here's your glasses." she said, handing them to her. "Some people are just too hyper..."

• Iris took her glasses and put them on. "Tell me about it. I can't count how many burns I've gotten because Keys ran through the kitchen when I'm cooking or baking."

KMHT3Hx.jpg

• ( well since iries is interaction with one of them, I can have frisk interact with izumi)

Dr. eggman stopped at the nurses office. ( which is amie right?)

"hey ci, how are you feeling?" light asked as ahe opened the door

• yeah)))

"Hmm? What's the matter?" Amie asked as she noticed Dr. Eggman.

"I'm doing better know, thanks for asking." Ci smiled.

KMHT3Hx.jpg

• " there is a student who needs you" Dr. Eggman replied as he moved out of the way so that she could get out.

" well that's good to hear, but I would keep some cough drops if you have any left with you just in case" Light suggested.

• Christine sighed. "Yeah. Cousins of mine were too hyperactive..."

Mai was sitting on a bench with Izumi.

//Mai and Izumi are always together XD

• "Well, um, see you in choir, I guess," Iris said, shuffling away. That was too embarrassing!

"I will, don't worry!" Ci smiled.

"Lead me to them." Amie said, exiting her office with her first aid kit.

KMHT3Hx.jpg