family comes first [BLOODCLANNERS]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • exhaustion gripped his joints, he could almost hear them creaking, along with the blood pounding in his ears. He was shivering from his journey from the city to The tribe, like an idiot he had followed a lie stating that Wolfgang resided there. Luckily for him however, Val, a beautiful tribe chick had pointed him the right direction. Every pawstep was driven from his want... no his need to find his brother. It was like his family was falling apart, everything was just, falling apart, why can't it just fall into place. Meeting his brother in battle would be distasteful, it would mean that family meant nothing. Did it? Forever it seemed Wolfgang had been fighting an internal battle that Lucian just couldn't wrap his mind around, but now he understood. He was starting to feel it. Bloodclan was something he may possibly not be cut out for.

The oak forest was nicely shaded, and the stinging of his pads was soon soothed by the soft grass beneath them. This was just so damn peaceful, and hell, it was nice to just be in the quiet, doing nothing but walking. Usually he was up before the sunrise and training until his paws fell off. His dad was growing very demanding on his expectations after Wolfgang left. As if Caledon was losing faith in his children, but, can you blame him?

Lucian could make out the shape of a house, in a tree? What the hell, he continued forward but paused as the scent markers grew nearer. Wouldn't be wise to cross that, he noted, setting his rump to the ground he waited for a patrol, or someone. Lowering his massive head, he began to wonder what Wolfgang looked like now, last time they seen eachother seemed like forever. And the intensity of his training had turned Lucian into a beast, his muscles danced beautifully beneath his fur, and several nicks and missing patches of fur gave a clue to his daily life.

He also waited for his brother Tetris to catch up, Lucian was often a ass and left him behind. Of course he couldn't shake him though, Tetris needed to see him too. tetris.

"  AZRA ? " he whispered into the trees, damn he missed him so much.

• track

tetrisv: THANKS BIG BRO i TOTALLY LEAVE YOU BEHIND TOO YKNOW//

BUT NOW OFF WITH HER HEAD —

i fear is everyones concern

tetris | male | 5 moons [ages every 17th] | caledon x waspwing litter | shares body with spirit of compassion

[tags]

roleplayed by exodus

• 3EmqhJu.png

CHALKKIT

brittle skyclan kit ⍟ tags

theres rustling outside in the camp.

sharp blue ears catch the noise, anxiety rouses the white kitten from sleep. with huge effort she pulls herself to the hollowed out trees owl hole entrance, peering down at the cats in their camp. cats! here! in the camp! they look like daddy!

adrenaline making her shaky, blue paws reach out to shake PYTHONSTRIKE. awake. "dad theres ..... cats in the .... camp! one looks like .... daddy!"

//this is wolfgangs kit she can scrap off if u need her to!

GIVE ME ALL THAT ULTRAVIOLENCE

tags. | played by abe

• Wolfgang adored his new family. Still... was this what Ferretpaw wanted? Did he screw him over? Did childbirth embarrass him? Wolfie hoped Ferret didn't loath him for that night. Perhaps they should've taken it slower. But, then again, they wouldn't have brought these beauties into the world. Whenever Wolfgang looked at them, his stoic glare melted into a fawning and loving gaze. The sight of his little jewels melted his icy stare into a warm, watchful gaze. He loved them so so much. He wondered if his parents felt the same about him, whoever or wherever they were.

"Wolfgang". His name whispered through the trees and the leaves. Like the forest was calling him. But, no, it wasn't the forest. It was a stranger. Or maybe not a stranger- they knew his name. Perhaps Valley had returned to prank them or something. His gaze drifted towards Chalkkit, his fragile little flower, trying hard to wake up Ferretpaw. He glanced at her, giving Chalk a tiny smile. It'd be okay, there was nothing to worry about. Wolfie knew that to be a fact because he'd make it so. Lashing his furry tail behind him, the tom moved closer to the trees. "Who is there?" He asked sharply, though his tone was none louder than it usually was. Which was not very loud to begin with.

cemetery_pastel_by_king_lulu_deer-dcpaieh.gif

AZRA -=- BLOODCLAN -=- 4 MONTHS

• IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT, I WANT TO GO HOME—

always leaving him behind, the black striped tom panted in exhaustion that the more toned and muscular lucian easily endured and pushed foreward. he didnt know how others did it, so easily ate, so easily gained muscles and looked strong and extravagant.

tetris shook his head. he was strong too, just one day, hed be even stronger like his siblings, his father and mother. hell make it up in some other way, otherwise. they shouldnt mistake him for weak, one day.

at least the voice was remaining quiet.

gaining up, only because lucian reached the border, he looked to big brother, his tail flicking. he was an ass, alright, though tetris still liked him. sometimes. this wasnt for tetris though, it was for wolfgang, who they hadnt seen in moons. and out in the distance, he heard the familiar voice.

excitement crawled through him, and his lengthy limbs pushed himself onto his toes. "WOLF!" he called in his melodic voice. he was just itching to cross the border onto the unfamiliar terrain and reach out to his brother. "you hear that? hes not dead!"

the second part was mostly for the voice in his head, but said alloud to lucian as well. excitement crawled in him as he bounced on the edge of the border, more energy rushing through him like a wave of water e"hes out there come on lucian, we cant wait here!"

—DONT WASTE MY FUCKING TIME

tetris | male | 5 moons [ages every 17th] | caledon x waspwing litter | shares body with spirit of compassion

[tags]

roleplayed by exodus

• // CAL GRAND BABYYY OMG MY HEART

The sound of a small voice had his ear flick into the direction of the source, causing his head to lower as to see better between the high brush. His ear flicking back as Tetris finally arrived, slow ass, he rolled his eyes silently as he opened his mouth to test the air. Wolfgang! he smelt him before he saw him, his ugly ass big beautiful brother. "WOLFIE!" the brothers said in unison. 'you hear that? he's not dead!' his brother's next few words had him scoffing a bit. Wolfie is too tough to die, you know this, he remained silent, his mind was only on wolfgang.

It then struck him, the news Valley extended unto him. Wolfie has kids, dude, we are uncles! Excitement made him shiver, but also sadness. Mom and dad are grandparents, and they wont every see them, and they will one day meet in battle, and not even know that the blood in their veins aren't far from the same. Now is not the time for such sad thoughts, he bounded forward. "It's us! Lucian and Tetris!" he shouted, as he would near he would leap and aim/attempt to land on Wolfgang's flank, tackling him to the ground playfully. No doubt it would be very alarming considering his memory loss.

• the scent of the city infiltrated camp and daisypaw was on red alert. flashbacks to when the ruthless bloodclan cats took over darkclan flooded her thoughts and the cream apprentice's fur instantly bristled. was the same thing going to happen to skyclan? should she run and hide or try to face them? the first option was always the better choice for a poor fighter like her. daisypaw sprinted out of her den and up a tree, watching helplessly as wolfgang got "attacked" by the two bloodclanners.

life is running on low | skyclan, warrior, female, 17 moons, played by sadie

• 3EmqhJu.png

CHALKKIT

brittle skyclan kit ⍟ tags

"d-DADDY! watch out!" chalkkit screams seeing the huge white tom leap towards him. daddy doesnt fight anymore! and now hes going to be torn apart by these bloodclanners! distraught, ears pinned back, the white kitten cries. she sees daisypaw up a tree and blinks pleadingly at the apprentice. "please .... do something! dont let them ..... hurt daddy!"

//chalk literally crumbles under pressure oof

GIVE ME ALL THAT ULTRAVIOLENCE

tags. | played by abe

• unlike his clanmates who seemed to avoid the danger like a plague, frostkit wasted no time in getting involved. forsty blue hues flicked between the intruders, assessing the situation as quickly as he could. his family was in danger. the child, as it happened, another one of wolfgang's, sprinted forwards, only briefly slowling as he passed chalk. the kit weaved between legs, ducking beneath his father and popping out beside the bloodclanner where he'd aim a swipe at the attackers leg. unfortunately, the child's claws were hardly big enough to truly cause harm to an older cat, instead, if the swipe was landed, it would only leave a few thin scratches. nonetheless, it was the effort that counted. "leave dad alone!" if he'd known their intentions were friendly, he would've been eager to get to know them, but chalkkit's cry for assistance had, had him worried.

// there're so many errors im sorry, its 2am whoop

WHEN THERE'S NO ONE LEFT TO FIGHT ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— BOYS LIKE US DON'T SHINE SO BRIGHT

tags - penned by saxar

• She was quick to make her way over when she heard Chalkkit crying out. Was she hurt? It didn't look like it but there were some strange cats in the camp which caused she to panic slightly. Of course, she knew they were already there and they were... friendly? The kit wouldn't say this out loud for sure because she didn't want to be wrong. Her blue eyes landed on her fragile sister and offered her a small smile before moving forward. Watching her brother leap into action, the dark feline stood by ready to help if something went down. "" .

skyclan warrior 20 moons girl ferretpaw x wolfgang

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

BPLoEaU.gif

• Bloodclanners were in their territory? Ferretpaw had been trying to find Wolfgang, a small mouse clamped in between his teeth. He had been wanting to share a meal with his mate ever since he had so graciously shared a rabbit with him that one time. The tom's eyes widened as his jaw nearly dropped to the floor, the prey item falling from his mouth as his fur stood on end. Wolfgang was getting 'attacked' by two Bloodclanners, apparently named Lucian and Tetris by the bigger black and white one practically shouting the two enemy cats' names. Ferretpaw, who was usually peaceful and absolutely the definition of scaredy-cat, felt a wave of panic pulse through him as he rushed over to Wolfgang's side, his coat puffed up and his ears pulled back against his head, aiming to falsely swipe at the bigger of two cats. "Hey, leave him alone!" Ferretpaw hissed angrily, trying his best to shove his way between the Bloodclanner and his boyfriend, though it was probably not the smartest move on his part. Oops.

AND TELL ME IF, SOMEHOW, SOME OF IT REMAINED ———— ・゚✧ 」

HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT FOR ME? information

• Both of them addressed him with such eagerness. In a way you would greet an old friend. Unbeknownst to him, these were his little brothers. Wolfgang didn't have very much time to think of a response before he was under assault. As most creatures would when being presented with a sudden threat, Wolfgang instinctively retracted a bit. Though, once he had time to watch the boy that had "attacked" him. Surely, this was purely playful behavior. Perhaps this was part of his family? He glanced around in surprise as his current family dragged him out of his thoughts. His poor baby girl called out for somebody to save her father, his brave little son jumped into action, his other darling daughter stood on the sidelines in case her assistance was needed, and his boyfriend rushed towards the threat with swipes. It made him a bit happy, admittedly, that they cared enough to protect him. However, it seemed no protection was necessary. "Woah woah woah, calm down everyone," Wolfgang's soft voice rose a bit to be heard as he rose to his feet, his cold gaze meeting the slightly smaller cat's. Gosh, that face seemed so familiar. He tried very hard to remember something solid or tangible, but nothing came to mind. Only fuzzy bits that didn't fit to anything. Still, it was a start. "I, uhm, my apologies, you two. I've lost my memory a long time ago. Who are you two?" Hopefully they were not hurt that he couldn't remember them.

• IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT, I WANT TO GO HOME—

tetris ignored the other-clanners for the most part, only letting a growl when ferretpaw tried touching lucian. but, wolfgangs words sent him into a spiraling mess. his eagerness and happiness fell.

forgotten?

his memories were gone? the black and white striped kitten frowned, now focusing on the other-clanners, realizing suddenly what they were saying, how they were reacting.boyfriend. children. his family.

he shook his head, squeezing his eyes shut so the icy blue hues disappeared. this was happening, and tetris would help him remember- somehow. he opened his gaze, glancing at ferretpaw, then to wolfgang. "im tetris- this is lucian. were youre little brothers, wolfy. your family." he said. he greedily wanting to take wolf gang back home with them. tell him his parentage, his rank in the clan, more of who he was.

but, his family was here. was that right, though? would it be fair to his little children, who stood so boisterously. he sighed, deciding quickly against the idea. if he asked, though, tetris would surely reply- or lucian.

—DONT WASTE MY FUCKING TIME

[tags]

roleplayed by exodus

• Hearing what the other cat had to say she never knew she had family in Bloodclan. They were half-clanners? Of course she knew that! Though, her ears folded against her head realzing the teasing of having two dads would now be added onto having Bloodclan blood. The kit shook it off and felt her uneasy feelings to bubble below while she refoced on her uncles, wondering what her dads had to say about this? Rainkit had heard that the group had done a lot of bad in its time and she wondered if that would make her a bad cat? She sure hoped not. "" .

TAGS

BPLoEaU.gif

• // oooh and he can tell Wolfie about ellie, when he starts to remember

Earning quite the response, he all but ignored it until ferretpaw's paw nearly swiped his ear off. Lucian ducked and furrowed his brows. "not cool dude" he then smirked to rbreak the tension. Too excited to be angry, Wolfgang is alive! He looked apologetic as he realized how he had thrown his brother to the ground, but disappointment as it seemed Wolfgang wasn't too excited to see him. The van watched his brother calm the crowd and focus back on him, a foreign look lay within his eyes.

Wolgang spoke again, making the smile on his muzzle fall. Is this a joke? Wolfgang didn't often joke, and if he did, he was just as serious as he was now so it was a possibility. "you're jokin'" he took a pawstep back in disbelief, up until he met Wolfgang's eyes and his heart fell. Wolfgang doesn't remember us. Lucian side-glanced at Tetris as he spoke, good to know they were on the same page, Wolfie needs to come home. His heart yearned, let's just knock him out and drag him home. "yeah, yeah, and your Caledon and Waspwing's son" he added behind his brother's words. "dude. mom and dad miss you so much....Dad is going nuts, mom never smiles....Bloodclan is growing more and more demanding...we don't hardly sleep, all we do is train" he blurted, a sadness in his mew. "Come on bro, ya must remember me. I pranked mom with some rat blood on my throat and she nearly threw me across the city" he chuckled at the memory.

• daisypaw’s whiskers twitched cautiously as she scoped out the intruders. if they were related to wolfgang, she supposed she could let her guard down a little. and more of her clanmates were here now. the bloodclanners wouldn’t attack with so many skyclan cats here, right? and their own brother? the cream apprentice managed to fumble her way down most of the tree, although she still wasn’t used to skyclan’s practice of climbing. going up was easy, but coming down was a different story. her paw slipped halfway down and daisypaw thudded to the ground like a bag of rocks. “ow, fuck,” she hissed—her first words since spotting the strangers. what a lovely impression she was making.

she shook herself off, wincing at the slight pain in her shoulder, and padded over to join the others.

life is running on low | skyclan, warrior, female, 17 moons, played by sadie

• Wolfgang had a nagging feeling in his skull. It felt like his memories were trapped behind impenetrable glass, pounding to be let in but unable to break through. He watched as the two younger cats tried desperately to get him to recall his past. Wolfie felt awful. He just couldn't remembered. Waspwing? Caledon? He glanced at his kids, then to the two in front of him. He supposed that meant his kids had uncles, maybe even aunts. The tom's ears perked up as the boy named Lucian told him a story about faking his own death or something. He couldn't help but chuckle. "That sounds like an awful prank," Wolfgang's smile began to diminish. "But, I'm sorry, I don't remember any of this." What could be done? He needed more time to remember, he supposed. Time was a fleeting essence, though. It seemed like there was never enough of it.

• GhDyMMu.gif Bloodclan? She had heard a lot of bad stories about that group of cats, they were killers from her understanding. The kit shivered at the thought that her father was a Bloodclanner, that she was part Bloodclanner. Rainkit looked to Wolfgang, her blue eyes watching him with worry as it seemed he couldn't remember. Or maybe there was nothing to remember, maybe these toms were liars about who they are. The feline then looked to her 'uncle' and decided to finally say something, "Are you really my dad brothers?" .

skyclan ☁ kit ☁ 3 moons ☁ girl ☁ ferretpaw x wolfgang ☁ tags

BPLoEaU.gif