Hit the floor beside your bed (o, staying for a bit) Hush the voices in your head

The winners for the April Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Cass and Art goes to Suwaco

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out May's CDC!
The winners of the latest giveaway are: Shadowstartheleader(first winner) and Bobbar 7857(second winner)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Fallout 4! Check here for more info!
  • I had a dream my life would be

So different from this hell I'm living Tags 

Fadedghost had left SkyClan now, determined on heading back to his clan. He'd stayed away long enough, and instead of being the one to decide his punishment, he would let LilyStar do what she wished. Even if that wasn't much, the best Fadedghost could do was learn from his mistakes. If he was so hard on himself all the time, one of these days he would strike himself down for good, Fadedghost knew that much. He'd come close to it after the kit incident, and didn't want that to happen again.

While he'd been traveling however, night had fallen. A bit of a fog had rolled in, and Fadedghost was becoming more uncertain of where he was headed. He was tired, but he couldn't stop until he reached camp. Had he passed the border to DarkClan yet? It was hard to tell, and Fadedghost was beginning to think he was in the wrong place. This didn't look anything like DarkClan territory. Had he made a wrong turn? "H-H-He-Hello?" The pale warrior called out, pausing in his steps to look around. Where am I? Fear started to enter his body, as Fadedghost thought about the complications of being lost. what if he somehow wandered into BloodClan? That's ridiculous, you're not in two leg place. "Is someone out there?"

"Sp-Spee-ch-ch" Thoughts

I will leave this place

Ending all the fears I faced

FadedGhost Tags! Updated 04/03/18 and Fadedghost's Family Tree Updated 03/15/18

FadedGhost| 21 moons| Tom| Homosexual|

#getfadedasoulmate2k18

Played by Jadefeather12

• black-cat-outside.jpg?ff07fe62f2

Panther That Crawls Through The Night (Panther)/Former PantherCrawl of DarkClan/ in love with Fadedghost/ 26 moons(?)/ Male/ Half A tail/ PreyHunter /left to find Fadedghost

OOC:

IC: Black fur concealed in thick mud, masking and temporarily deleting his former scent. All you would be able to scent on him would be the Tribe, and mud. Of course.

He was stalking a mouse, and had been just about to strike before something startled it and it shot away.

“H-H-He-Hello?”

Why so scared, cat? Hunt forgotten, the Prey-Hunter shambles on over towards that direction, coming face to face with a cream tom who looks completely freaked out, and lost.

“Is someone out there?”

(No stutter?? I’m surprised Jadefeather!)

“I am here, and you are on Pridelands Outlander The Tribe of Rushing Waters Territory. Name and business?” Half tail would flick lightly, amber gaze narrowing. If Stoneteller were near, perhaps she’d been impressed with how he ran things.

Fadedghost jumped when a black tom suddenly loomed out of the darkness. "O-Oh! H-He-Hello th-th-there." He meowed uncertainly, trying to figure out what clan they were from by his scent. Fadedghost vaguely remembered the scent, from when the tribe had come to DarkClan for territory. Was he on the Tribe's land? And why did this tom seem so familiar? It can't be Panthercrawl, he's in DarkClan. A she cat showed up, and Fadedghost widened his eyes in recognition. It was the she cat from SkyClan, Valley. He remembered her, and was interested that she'd remembered his name. "Y-Y-Yes, th-that's m-m-me. U-Uhm, I'm k-kind of-of l-lo-st.. I-I w-as tr-trying t-to find D-D-Dark-Clan, b-b-but n-now I-I'm here, s-so.." He glanced at the black tom again, sure he knew who he was. Could... Could it be Panthercrawl? "D-Do-Do you m-mind if-if I st-stay f-for a-a-a f-ew d-days, un-until I g-go b-b-back to-to DarkCl-Clan?"

//Ah man, first time I've ever forgotten to add his stutter! My bad lol

"Sp-Spee-ch-ch" Thoughts

I will leave this place

#getfadedasoulmate2k18

Played by Jadefeather12

• VALLEY WHERE ROSES GROW

"i dont mind at all!" she purrs warmly. she and fadedghost had shared a den during the storm that had kept her in skyclan. she leans closer to panther to exclaim happily, "he's so nice! he doesn't like storms though. and i dont see why sky wouldnt want you to stay since your an ally. hey! you can meet sky!" she grins again, unaware that two soul mates stand two feet but worlds apart.

REF

Panther That Crawls Through The Night (Panther)/Former PantherCrawl of DarkClan/ in love with Fadedghost/ 26 moons(?)/ Male/ Half A tail/ PreyHunter /left to find Fadedghost

OOC:

IC: Faded-ghost?!?

The tom stood silently, as Valley came up and started talking to the tom, excited that he’d be able to meet Sky. Shouldn’t they be calling her Stoneteller?

He wants to go to DarkClan cause he don’t want to see you...

“Shall we take him to DarkClan then?” He asked.

Fadedghost was relieved to hear he could stay, despite living in DarkClan, the tom wasn't fond of the night, not when he was by himself and lost. "Th-Thank y-you, V-all-lley." He meowed with a dip of his head, before looking to the black tom. Fadedghost listened hard when he spoke, and now he was sure he was right. "Y-You d-d-don't ha-ave to-to t-ake m-e b-back y-yet, I-I'll h-head b-ack t-t-to Dark-Clan on-on m-y own in-in the m-mor-n-ning." Shifting slightly, Fadedghost added, "Un-Unless y-you're c-com-coming b-b-ack t-oo, P-P-an-thercr-awl?" Why was his friend here in the first place? Had he gotten lost? Fadedghost wondered if Panther had regained any of his memories since he'd gone, and whether or not he remembered his old name. Panthercrawl.

"Sp-Spee-ch-ch" Thoughts

I will leave this place

#getfadedasoulmate2k18

Played by Jadefeather12

OOC:

IC: Despite Panther’s best try at hiding his identity, the mud covered fur and all, his voice had still given him away!

PantherCrawl? That was a name of the past! He was a new creature!

Did he really want to go back to a clan where he was certain he wasn’t wanted? Everyone expecting him to be this ‘PantherCrawl’ character!

Plus he’d promised Valley he’d train her in fighting techniques! He couldn’t leave!

Panther nearly growled. “I can’t leave. I promised I’d train her.” He mewed, half tail flicking.

Besides he liked his new life...