PLOT WITH LOCAL SAD GIRL

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • ok so this boy is kinda of new here

(technically he is addercloud's brother but i didn't rp him when he was first around c:)

but like i feel like they could have some interesting interactions?

he is kind of awkward and nervous about everything and really self conscious about his appearance

so maybe he meets her and immediately thinks she's the coolest person he's ever seen (bc she seems really relaxed and uncaring about stuff and he wants to be like that but can't) so he develops a crush on her and is really weird because he doesn't know how to act and he automatically assumes she would never like him but he still tries really hard

and idk maybe he brings her flowers and stuff and is just generally completely infatuated with her and possible she reciprocates it(?) but that's up to you !!

pinewood_by_dr4m4_qu33n-dcf2x9k.png

IT'S HARD TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

I CANNOT DECIPHER CONVERSATION IN YOUR HEAD.

skyclan — tags — roleplayed by lulumac

• okay! o: she can lowkey be a bitch tho if she’s uncomfortable (which she is with most forms of affection since her mother was very cold) so there could be a lot of angst lmao

life is running on low | skyclan, warrior, female, 14 moons, played by sadie

• ooh so then maybe they have a sort of love-hate thing bc he's really easily agitated and sometimes comes across as grumpy/mean if he doesn't know how to act in situations which can add to the angst as well ^_^

idk we can see how they interact in open threads if you'd like?

pinewood_by_dr4m4_qu33n-dcf2x9k.png

IT'S HARD TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

I CANNOT DECIPHER CONVERSATION IN YOUR HEAD.

skyclan — tags — roleplayed by lulumac