PLAY THE SISTERS OF A SUNCLAN HP [D&D BASED]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • SETUP:

So, I really want Phexides to have some siblings!! I want her to have two sisters, so they all can be a "terrible trio" and create chaos within the clans (:<

AS A FUN THING THOUGH they'll be more or less d&d based! Phexides is actually my current dnd character and im playing her here as a way to help develop her. But yeah, I feel like if she has some sisters here that would make things more interesting!

BACKSTORY: The three ended up growing up alone after their parents were murdered, relying on each other for most things. As they got older, some family drama [this can be discussed in a plotting thread after the sisters have been chosen!] happened + some things with Phexides happened and they split up. But, now they're reunited in Sunclan!

SOME GENERAL PLOT STUFFS:

-I kind of want all three sisters to be Bloodhunters, which is a homebrew class for 5e! They all made a pact to try and hunt down their parents' killer.

-Phexides, however, took this a bit far and ended up getting possessed (to an extent) by a demon

-The three will all have fire-based powers of some sort, tied to being Bloodhunters

GENERAL INFO:

-Around 12 moons of age

-Phexides is head of the warfare guild in Sunclan, so yes they are directly hpr

-Have southern accents to some extent-- for instance, Phex's only ever comes out when she's super relaxed.

-Feel free to do whatever for genetics! for ref, Phexides is tuxedo-patterned w/ red eyes

-A last name will be decided w/ the winners <3

Soooo yah! This is kind of all over the place because I'm still not really sure how plots and development are gonna go, and I really wanna collab with some others so I opened this! if you have any questions, lmk pls!!

I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

played by virsci | solaris kingdom | lynx

• tracking yo.

I might end up doing this? Depends on if I can flesh out the basic idea I have already

❣ - i felt the air before the storm hit

could not escape from her beautiful break down

———

i'm back, baby.

• is there any preferred naming theme or personality traits? that's the main thing i'd like to know! lol

❣ - i felt the air before the storm hit

could not escape from her beautiful break down

———

i'm back, baby.

• fantasy themed! just searching the term fantasy names should lead you to a ton of generators

also, for the most part the personality is ffa, though they all probably will be pretty ambitious, whether it be for power or something else! phexides is pretty laid back, but she easily gets paranoid and can get upset over some dumb things. if you wanna base personality traits that mesh/that don’t mesh with phex’s, there ya go!

phexides / cascadepaw / gallows

snapsgraeyren ♥

• Ooh track!!

I’ve been itching to try getting if traditional but I didn’t really know where to start, but I really like this idea considering I love DnD myself despite having played one small game of it

Will totally try out for this.

CITY OF STARS

lovingfondly altair-arcanium + avalanche that shakes distant mountains + hecate

• So I know this isn't strictly following the plot, but I saw a group of Bloodhunter sisters and I'd probably think that Ryo here would be a good addition. Ryo herself stole the body of a Bloodhunter and has no memories and has only been walking and talking for around a month, so it may be possible that the body belonged to one of Phexides sisters? If you'd rather not, I understand though.

hey could you reword this for me?? im confused, so would ryo just be in the body of one of her sisters or?? aah sorry

Ooh track!!

I’ve been itching to try getting if traditional but I didn’t really know where to start, but I really like this idea considering I love DnD myself despite having played one small game of it

Will totally try out for this.

Uhh idk if im just misunderstandibg your post but this isnt for traditional if thats what youre looking for! however i do have a trad litter if you want to adopt one out

phexides / cascadepaw / gallows

snapsgraeyren ♥

• Ah, sincere apologies! I’m looking to get out of traditional and into the other section of the main game. In other words, not traditional. I wrote that late last night so I didn’t catch typos and such. Again, I’m really sorry about that!

CITY OF STARS

lovingfondly altair-arcanium + avalanche that shakes distant mountains + hecate