SHADOW VEIL CHATTING/PLOTTING THREAD

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Aright, the captures were an accident because I didn't know what Truce meant (not an English person) but when I did it, I was like 'whoa that's an angsty chance' but I will not capture any more truce or ceasefire people. I would like to finish this if soundcheck is ok with it.

Also Mighan seems like a really interesting character!

I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD

BUT THIS GAL RIGHT HERE’S GONNA RULE THE WORLD

~~~~~~~~~~~🔮💎💜💠💜💎🔮~~~~~~~~~~~

She-jackal / 2,3 years / tags / Veiler

• yeah that's fine! you're welcome to either respond to tthe "angry thunderclanner" thread and give nymeria back (if kenu is okay with it) or lin could confess at the next meeting! up to you :3

JUST ANOTHER REGRET, HOPE THAT YOU CAN KEEP IT

tags — roleplayed by: averie

• She will probably release her after she hears they will be inspecting den, but doesn't have enough time to cover up the scent and it will be find out, she will be called to Sound and as the thread may be open, some more Shadow Veilers may watch. Then there will be basically a court with Sound the judge and maybe some others.

Okay with that idea?

• yeah that's great! i'm typing up a sort of mini-meeting now and sound will address the thunderlands drama there before i make the thread where he finds the den

JUST ANOTHER REGRET, HOPE THAT YOU CAN KEEP IT

tags — roleplayed by: averie

• oh wow look at that, it's birb boy

gonna have kara visit to give soundcheck a big ol' hug

WATCH IT FROM YOUR IVORY TOWER !

( karasunowing hinata \ youthful traveler \ penned by yakan )

• yikes i been inactive from so much school work lately

sozz

( come dig me up, wipe the earth from my bones )

hold me up and join me on the horizon !

former shaderunner , information , turkish angora

• LOL I just got a crazy FF wide plot idea.

IT would be soooo crazy if there was something like an multicalactic hole and for about a month there would be a total chaos because people from Agrelos could go to Trad. and vice versa. That would be EPIC.

• so,, does anyone feel like being attacked by yuuki's ibm before october's over and done with? they won't have to be injured or anything - they can dodge out of the way since i'm making kuro out to be really weak this october because of yuu's lowering mentality. i just thought it'd be a cool idea since yuuki often loses control of kuro when he summons him.

I AM NOT IN CONTROL OF EVEN MY OWN DESTINY !

( yuuki walker \ the shadow veil + sanguine ruins \ demi-human \ penned by yakan )

• hey hey

• Hey everyone! Just poking my head around a few clans to figure out where to plop a babe! Is there anybody here looking for siblings or adopted siblings/children for their charas or anything?? Looking to make kind of a "little sister" chara or something!

• nore had 4 siblings but they were separated at birth when they were adopted out to different house holds when humans were alive

maybe she could be nore's long long sister / brother ;0

• nore had 4 siblings but they were separated at birth when they were adopted out to different house holds when humans were alive

maybe she could be nore's long long sister / brother ;0

OOh that sounds interesting!! Any particular things about the sibling then? Like last name, species, etc??

• they're felines! she's an turkish angora if you want to make ur babe one also

they have no last names unless uwant to carry ebonlocke