SHADOW VEIL CHATTING/PLOTTING THREAD

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • heyo! decided to make a new chat/plot thread since the old one was a bit dead

feel free to chat n' plot away! make sure to be civil as well and follow site rules :3

DON'T LET 'EM RUIN YOUR TIME —

soundcheck + minerva

• i'm plopping my butt in here to say hello and also to track! so, hello, and track!

what's up is that i'm trying to juggle finding a job, finding a place to live, taking care of my younger sister, taking care of myself, getting ready to start online college, and trying to keep my relationship with my mom healthy,

and somehow i am succeeding so far.

also, yo i found a second four leaf clover like two weeks ago. i found one in october, hence saying it's my second!

I NEVER SAID THAT I WOULD BE YOUR FRIEND — aleksander morozova — shadowveil — click/tap for tags

i can't fight for a life i've never known

— ✦ ✦ ✦ —

• {track}

That's a lot on your plate--hopefully you keep succeeding at managing it all! Maybe those four-leaf clovers will be lucky enough to help!

I've never found a four-leaf clover, unless I did at some point but forgot....

IT'S OUR TIME

to break the rules

Shadow Veil. | played by Waterwing.

• just gonna slide in here on soundcheck's sub :P

ooh i've never found a four-leaf clover, lucky you! about the only lucky thing i've gotten is lucky pennies haha

and the $20 i found in a staples parking lot once many years ago, that too

JUST ANOTHER REGRET, HOPE THAT YOU CAN KEEP IT

tags — roleplayed by: averie

• Even living in Ireland i've never found a four leaf clover haha, well done on juggling all those things and I hope you continue to succeed!

Ugh school starts tomorrow on my birthday obviously some god or higher being hates me lol

*:・゚✦ TIME CASTS A SPELL ON YOU,

BUT YOU WON'T FORGET ME *:・゚✦

— melinoë diabolus | shadow veil | ex-nightwatcher | direwolf | played by @Scaramouche

• hey all, just an orca tracking with an ancient

i've never found a four-leafed clover either!

also, not really lucky, more so my forgetful ass but i found some money the other day sorting through old birthday cards. money's always nice to find haha

and happy birthday scaramouche :)

I HAD A ONE-WAY TICKET

TO A PLACE WHERE ALL THE DEMONS GO

[ Blurred Reflection of Standstill Pond + Shadow Veil + 5 years + info + attack in #388E8E ]

• money is the best thing to find accidentally. like, it's an anonymous gift, both to you and from the person who gave it to you by accident.

but i spread my good-luck-finding powers on to you guys, so you may find four leaf clovers as well.

what's weird, however, is that my mom has never found a four leaf clover and she is forty-something. it makes me feel giddy that i did something my mom hasn't yet that isn't related to technology.

also, welcome to shadow veil! glad to meet you, enjoy your stay, no matter how long it lasts!

also x2, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCARAMOUCHE HOPE TODAY IS AMAZING FOR YOU!!

I NEVER SAID THAT I WOULD BE YOUR FRIEND — aleksander morozova — shadowveil — click/tap for tags

i can't fight for a life i've never known

— ✦ ✦ ✦ —

• i think i turned into gollum when i found the money but there was no mirror nearby so #unproved

but pleease yes do, i need as much luck as i can get haha

and thank you so much for the welcome! hopefully i'll be here a while but only my muse knows the truth

I HAD A ONE-WAY TICKET

[ Blurred Reflection of Standstill Pond + Shadow Veil + 5 years + info + attack in #388E8E ]

• oooooo congrats! i hope you get it :D

i just went to see miracle season at the movie theater with my friends and

bless my heart it is such a good movie

may make you cry

i'm not responsible for any tears

• Thanks Averie! I've never head of miracle season but maybe it just hasn't been released in the UK yet?

And that sounds promising, aleksander m. ! Congrats for getting that far!

I HAD A ONE-WAY TICKET

• heck sorry for the inactivity for the past week, things got crazy real fast but hopefully everything is settled now!

so what's been going on guys? i see there's been a leadership change, does this mean shadow veil's top enemy is mingan now lol

IF YOU'LL BELIEVE IN ME I'LL STILL BELIEVE

subwaypaw eve + border collie + blizzardclan

• yeah, i don't think it's in the uk yet? it may come out there though, not sure

and hey there, welcome back!

yeah quasar fell inactive so soundcheck stepped up but jeolmang's battling him right now

and yes he basically ordered everyone to find and kill mingan haha which will probably backfire on him big time

shadow veil's been a little inactive but we're working our way up to activity! it's sort of a site-wide problem considering people have irl stuff like exams and such that can cause them to fall inactive

so i decided to make a mass adopt and hp tryouts which you can find here if you want to apply with subwaypaw!

• oh gosh subways gonna be so confused on who to support

it's like marvel civil war all over again

thanks!

IF YOU'LL BELIEVE IN ME I'LL STILL BELIEVE

subwaypaw eve + border collie + blizzardclan